The Education Forum

George HW Bush photos

Kathy,

There are several of these Bush-41 pictures of him standing in the road where JFK was shot.

poppyindealeyplaza.jpg

I've seen this one zoomed in and taken from the Grassy Knoll sidewalk, and one other one of him standing in the road in front of what appeared to be the Press Bus.

Jim, I can't see any of your pictures that you posted. Please try to post them again. Or is the picture on flickr or something like that? I am desperate to see these pictures.

Kathy C

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kathy, See if this pulls up 4 u. It should be a standard .jpg

http://www.doewatch.com/jfk/poppyindealeyplaza.jpg

It pulls up on my computer here like normal. and in the body of the Forum listing.

Here is the direct file link, if all else fails:

doewatch.com/jfk/poppyindealeyplaza.jpg

Just add the http front end and go direct to the photo.

Edited by Jim Phelps

Guest Tom Scully

Jim, after you clear the cache on your computer, I don't think you'll be able to view the image at the link you've posted, either.

The left image is an enhanced enlargement sourced on the site where found it, to the Sixth Floor Museum. I don't think it solves this controversy. I don't think any photo evidence will matter.

5949152132_4728079124_z.jpg

Jim, after you clear the cache on your computer, I don't think you'll be able to view the image at the link you've posted, either.

The left image is an enhanced enlargement sourced on the site where found it, to the Sixth Floor Museum. I don't think it solves this controversy. I don't think any photo evidence will matter.

Thank you for the close-up, but I still want to see what Jim Phelps had. I tried all the suggestions Jim has given me. I keep getting "errors on page." I tried this with Internet and with Firefox. It isn't my browser.

Please Jim Phelps. Maybe send them to me via email or private message.

Yours Truly,

Kathy C

This may be a young George HW Bush. As Ron Ecker said, he was a big crybaby. Look at his expression here. He looks bereaved.

Kathy C

Hi Kathy,

I'll try sending directly to your email, or what I think is your email on AOL. Let me know if that works.

Really odd this won't show up, as it comes through here fine on the Forum board.

Anyone else have trouble seeing this poppyindealyplaza jpg pic?

j

See if this one pulls up from different server.

poppyindealeyplaza.jpg

img600.imageshack.us/img600/7272/poppyindealeyplaza.jpg

Edited by Jim Phelps

I would think so, per Sun's shadow.

There was still a good crowd around in these photos, so it is within perhaps an hour of the aftermath.

Compariing the shadow length and angle from a Zapruder Frame:

jhill.jpg

Edited by Jim Phelps

I was looking for the Sun's angle in photos per the Bush in Dealey plaza photos and tripped on this little gem from Jean Hill and her Sun shadow that day.

Can We ignore an eyewitness to the shooter's location?

This is the area for what is called "Black Dog Man" by some, two Black People by Zapruder's secretary. Perhaps, these so called Black persons were dark skinned Corsican shooters. One perhaps even a female and just sitting on the park bench until time to jump up and take the shot.

http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/jhill.htm

jhill2.jpg

Jean Hill: The Lady in Red

"It was right up there. The man was shooting from right just this side of that tree . . . that large tree, and that's where I saw the shot come from" -- Jean Hill in 1992 video Beyond JFK (above).

Edited by Jim Phelps

This may be a young George HW Bush. As Ron Ecker said, he was a big crybaby. Look at his expression here. He looks bereaved.

The forehead, eyes, and nose don't match. So what have you got? A similar haircut and nice clothes.

As for Bush being a crybaby, he has publicly cried about family. If I had a son like Dubya, I would cry too. But I doubt that he cried about JFK. He may have cried about Reagan's shooting only because Reagan was too dumb to die.

Most of the Bush and TSBD photos show up as resolution limited like this one below. There is only so much detail and that detail magnified should be blurred.

It appears the previous photo has had some sharpening, an alteration which will modify the original content and depending upon the shadows and settings, change the original photo significantly.

Those shadows, when sharpened image techniques are used, can clip the nose, change the width of the tie. Accentuate the light area under the tie that really can't be seen in the original blurred content of the photo.

Just too much tampering with the previous photo to suit me.

BushJfkBookDepo2.jpg

From the untouched original, Obviously one cannot see features like hair textures or the very sharply defined ornamental block walls in these original photos that are not retouched or sharpened.

So, folks need to go check the originals----not the ones with details changed.

Edited by Jim Phelps

If the shooters did well, they likely hid the gun between two of them at the Pergola's wall. So, the gun would not be seen and Jean would not have seen a shot fired by a gun in hand.

The so called "Black Dog Man" is more than likely two people leaned on that wall to conceal a gun like the XP-100 between them. The other shooters spot at Dal-Tex had person on the fire escape to keep people away from the window and draw off attention as someone calmly just sitting there.

http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/organ3.htm

Jean Hill would be able to hear where the very loud shot came from on the Grassy Knoll and point toward exactly where that shot came from and where two people were standing and see the "shooter". She points to exactly where the two people were leaned on the concrete wall as the firing position. It is highly logical, and does call in suspicion on the Zapruder and Secretary witnessing.

There is little chance Jean Hill would miss hearing the direction for a shot fired perhaps 50 ft. from her location and right at her direction. Her eyes would snap to that location via hearing the direction of the loud sound.

So, she is important to consider. Extremely important for the second head shot from the Knoll Area. It is a perfect no miss shot area from there. Highly logical firing area.

She gets this correct, certified by two films. Bob Harris does the best video presentation as the "bulge" effect at the back of JFK's head:

The "whole back" of Kennedy's head exploded as he was hit.

No

She told the Warren Commission that Kennedy's hair "rippled up" with no mention of the back of his head exploding.

===========

She appears to get the shot numbers right, as I detect five.

Heard four to six shots.

Yes

This places her among a tiny minority of witnesses who heard more than three shots, although there is no reason to doubt her sincerity.

===========

She appears to have gotten the "Lamb-Chop" observation correct:

Saw a little dog in the limo between John Kennedy and Jackie.

Yes

An odd but doubtless sincere observation. May have mistaken bouquet of chrysanthemums in limo for small dog.

===========

I find her eye-witness recollection to be invaluable.

As well as where JFK was headed next:

Dallas Trade Mart 2006 Before Bad Remodel

Shades of New Orleans Trade Mart associations and PERMINDEX----and who lived in Dallas----Nagy.

3620521909_1c106a639a.jpg

Edited by Jim Phelps

If the shooters did well, they likely hid the gun between two of them at the Pergola's wall. So, the gun would not be seen and Jean would not have seen a shot fired by a gun in hand.

The so called "Black Dog Man" is more than likely two people leaned on that wall to conceal a gun like the XP-100 between them. The other shooters spot at Dal-Tex had person on the fire escape to keep people away from the window and draw off attention as someone calmly just sitting there.

http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/organ3.htm

Jean Hill would be able to hear where the very loud shot came from on the Grassy Knoll and point toward exactly where that shot came from and where two people were standing and see the "shooter". She points to exactly where the two people were leaned on the concrete wall as the firing position. It is highly logical, and does call in suspicion on the Zapruder and Secretary witnessing.

There is little chance Jean Hill would miss hearing the direction for a shot fired perhaps 50 ft. from her location and right at her direction. Her eyes would snap to that location via hearing the direction of the loud sound.

So, she is important to consider. Extremely important for the second head shot from the Knoll Area. It is a perfect no miss shot area from there. Highly logical firing area.

She gets this correct, certified by two films. Bob Harris does the best video presentation as the "bulge" effect at the back of JFK's head:

The "whole back" of Kennedy's head exploded as he was hit.

No

She told the Warren Commission that Kennedy's hair "rippled up" with no mention of the back of his head exploding.

===========

She appears to get the shot numbers right, as I detect five.

Heard four to six shots.

Yes

This places her among a tiny minority of witnesses who heard more than three shots, although there is no reason to doubt her sincerity.

===========

She appears to have gotten the "Lamb-Chop" observation correct:

Saw a little dog in the limo between John Kennedy and Jackie.

Yes

An odd but doubtless sincere observation. May have mistaken bouquet of chrysanthemums in limo for small dog.

===========

I find her eye-witness recollection to be invaluable.

As well as where JFK was headed next:

http://www.flickr.co...in/photostream/

Shades of New Orleans Trade Mart associations and PERMINDEX----and who lived in Dallas----Nagy.

3620521909_1c106a639a.jpg

Is that a rambler like the one seen? The first car here, yellow.

I was able to see one of the photos. I'm going to study it, but it looks less like Bush. This man seems to have wavy hair on top of his head; not flat the way Bush wears it. But I'm going to take a good look at this photo. Thank you.

Kathy C

Edited by Kathleen Collins