The Education Forum

Killing Castro: An EJE Original

Available in Kindle Edition

Product Description

Killing Castro

Edward Jay Epstein did ground breaking interviews with members of the Warren Commission for his undergraduate thesis on how the government seeks truth (later published as the best-seller Inquest: The Warren Commission and the Establishment of Truth.). What no one knew then was that on the day of the assassination on November 22,1963 the CIA was sponsoring its own jackal to kill Castro. The CIA report on its jackal was kept in such secrecy that all the copies , except one, was destroyed, and everyone involved in writing it was embedded under an oath of silence. Killing Castro, which is based on, and includes this report, casta a new light on the JFK assassination. Did the CIA set in motion an assassination plot that backfired and resulted in the tragedy in Dallas? An EJE Original

http://www.amazon.com/Killing-Castro-EJE-Original-ebook/dp/B005FX0NNQ/ref=sr_1_13?s=digital-text&ie=UTF8&qid=1312579149&sr=1-13

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Interesting article on E-publishing

Can E-Books Pay Off for Writers?

by Edward Jay Epstein

August 8, 2011

After publishing fifteen conventional books, I decided this spring to embark on a venture to publish e-books, that is, books that would be read on Kindles, iPads, smartphones, and Nooks. The advantage I see is that one can publish short new non-fiction books on current topics without going through the traditional book publishing process. This week, for example, I e-published Killing Castro, based on a secret CIA report (which I include) that shows that an assassination plot sponsored by Kennedy to kill Castro might have resulted in the assassination of Kennedy. Within twelve hours, it climbed to No. 16 on the American history best seller list, which is not that difficult given the velocity algorithm Amazon uses.

Full article: http://www.theatlanticwire.com/business/2011/08/can-e-books-pay-writers/40975/

It would have to be, since that is the only CIA report that was declassified on this subject by the ARRB.

IF that is so then Epstein, as usual, is lying. Kennedy, nor Ike, nor LBJ, ever sponsored those plots. And the CIA admits this in this report.

And the one he refers to here is likely the Cubela plot. where Dez Fitzgerald lied to Cubela about being a representative of RFK.

In fact, Epstein is such a louse, that I would not be surprised if he did the whole thing just to get the idea that Kennedy sponsored the plot into the Atlantic.

I actually wasted $3 for this trash.

EJE does rehash the Cubela and Fitzgerald plot but doesn't follow Fitzgerald to the Sept. 24 meeting with Joint Chiefs of Staff where he briefs them on the

Valkryie Plot - which is the one that's directly connected to Dealey Plaza.

Instead he goes into the old Mafia plots that date to before JFK even took office, and then rehashes the Cubela junk all over again.

Of course EJE has been poisoned by Angleton and Halpern.

• 1 month later...

Product Description

Killing Castro

Edward Jay Epstein did ground breaking interviews with members of the Warren Commission for his undergraduate thesis on how the government seeks truth (later published as the best-seller Inquest: The Warren Commission and the Establishment of Truth.). What no one knew then was that on the day of the assassination on November 22,1963 the CIA was sponsoring its own jackal to kill Castro. The CIA report on its jackal was kept in such secrecy that all the copies , except one, was destroyed, and everyone involved in writing it was embedded under an oath of silence. Killing Castro, which is based on, and includes this report, casta a new light on the JFK assassination. Did the CIA set in motion an assassination plot that backfired and resulted in the tragedy in Dallas? An EJE Original

http://www.amazon.com/Killing-Castro-EJE-Original-ebook/dp/B005FX0NNQ/ref=sr_1_13?s=digital-text&ie=UTF8&qid=1312579149&sr=1-13

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

by Edward Jay Epstein

August 8, 2011

After publishing fifteen conventional books, I decided this spring to embark on a venture to publish e-books, that is, books that would be read on Kindles, iPads, smartphones, and Nooks. The advantage I see is that one can publish short new non-fiction books on current topics without going through the traditional book publishing process. This week, for example, I e-published Killing Castro, based on a secret CIA report (which I include) that shows that an assassination plot sponsored by Kennedy to kill Castro might have resulted in the assassination of Kennedy. Within twelve hours, it climbed to No. 16 on the American history best seller list, which is not that difficult given the velocity algorithm Amazon uses.

Full article: http://www.theatlanticwire.com/business/2011/08/can-e-books-pay-writers/40975/

Epstein's released another E-Book, and this one appears to be considerably shorter than his Killing Castro effort. (Did not spend any schekels to download them.)

James Jesus Angleton: Was He Right? An EJE Original [Kindle Edition]

<quote off>

A new biography of James Jesus Angleton by Edward Jay Epstein that asks the question: was he right after all? Angleton was the legendary head of CIA counterintelligence during most of the Cold War.. In May 1987, in one of his last phone calls, he told Dick Cheney, who was then a member of the House Intelligence Committee, that he needed to tell him in person something of vital importance. Even though Angleton died before the scheduled meeting, taking this secret to the grave with him, his mystery lived on.

John Le Carre could not have invented a character as intriguing as Angleton. He was ridiculed in the media, Congress, and in the CIA itself, when his mole hunt failed to find a spy in the CIA Investigative journalist Edward Jay Epstein tells of his rise, fall, and the astounding revelations that emerged in the CIA after his death. Epstein .spent hundreds of hours interviewing him to understand the mind of this unique mind warrior. He met with him in orchid greenhouses in Kensington, Maryland, dining clubs in Washington DC, and his home in Tucson, Arizona to follow the convoluted layers of his universe of deception. Epstein also was one of the few journalist to interview his arch nemesis: Yuri Nosenko. In this extraordinary book, he sets out to answer a single question: Was Angleton right that the CIA had been penetrated?

Along the way we also learn much about the CIA and KGB during the cold war years, including:

+ Why KGB defector Yuri Nosenko was imprisoned by the CIA ...

+ What was Angleton’s role in the CIA assassination plots against Castro ...

+ How the CIA allowed the KGB to disinform two Presidents.

+ What weaknesses KGB spies Aldrich Ames and Robert Hanssen exposed in the CIA

Product Details

Format: Kindle Edition

File Size: 91 KB

Publisher: EJE Publications (September 6, 2011)

Sold by: Amazon Digital Services

Language: English

<quote off>

http://www.amazon.com/James-Jesus-Angleton-Original-ebook/dp/B005LPE5SC/

Epstein's getting up there .... closing in on 80.

Product Description

Killing Castro

by Edward Jay Epstein

August 8, 2011

What no one knew then was that on the day of the assassination on November 22,1963 the CIA was sponsoring its own jackal to kill Castro.

There are a few plots that I am aware of to assassinate Castro in 1960,62 and on the day of Kennedy's assassination, I wasn't sure if anyone knew about this, but sense its already out there I will soon be talking to the men who were involved. As I was told by them this information was never released, they also plan on giving me the documents that have not been destroyed and this information will corroborate there story.

The CIA report on its jackal was kept in such secrecy that all the copies , except one, was destroyed.

This is not true, as I said , I will be meeting up with them soon.

Product Description

Killing Castro

http://www.amazon.co...2579149&sr=1-13

by Edward Jay Epstein

August 8, 2011

Full article: http://www.theatlant...-writers/40975/

What no one knew then was that on the day of the assassination on November 22,1963 the CIA was sponsoring its own jackal to kill Castro.

There are a few plots that I am aware of to assassinate Castro in 1960,62 and on the day of Kennedy's assassination, I wasn't sure if anyone knew about this, but sense its already out there I will soon be talking to the men who were involved. As I was told by them this information was never released, they also plan on giving me the documents that have not been destroyed and this information will corroborate there story.

The CIA report on its jackal was kept in such secrecy that all the copies , except one, was destroyed.

Scott, while you are meeting with some of the Cubans in Florida, will you ask them if they know the name of Gordon Campbell's yacht, which he kept at Dinner Key.

Thanks,

BK

Product Description

Killing Castro

http://www.amazon.co...2579149&sr=1-13

by Edward Jay Epstein

August 8, 2011

Full article: http://www.theatlant...-writers/40975/

Scott, while you are meeting with some of the Cubans in Florida, will you ask them if they know the name of Gordon Campbell's yacht, which he kept at Dinner Key.

Thanks,

BK

Will do Bill, if anyone has any question(s) you would like me to ask please compile a list I cannot guarantee I will use everybody's questions, but I can select a few good ones, I will be leaving on Oct 6 to Miami my email is scott@kaiser-industries.com

Thanks everyone!

Scott

Edited by Scott Kaiser

So now Epstein is trying to rehab Angleton?

I would say that is Mission Impossible after what we now know about him after Mangold's biography and John Newman's book Oswald and the CIA.

The former proves what a nutcase he really was, especially to have believed Golitsin. The second shows that he was likely the control officer for Oswald.

And the latter proves retrospectively just how bad a book Epstein's Legend was. SInce Angleton was a major source for that piece of disinformation.

From the Cental Intelligence Agency website, no less:

Edward Jay Epstein, Legend and Deception

Epstein, a journalist and currently a columnist for Slate, became Angleton’s most prolific ally in his post-dismissal, behind-the-scenes campaign for vindication. In Legend, Epstein first publicized

the clashes inside CIA over the bona fides of Yuri Nosenko and drew attention to the deception and penetration theories of Angleton and his prize source, Anatoli Golitsyn. Angleton and like-minded former

Agency and FBI officers provided Epstein with much unsourced, still-classified information for Legend. He acknowledged their assistance in Deception, published two years after Angleton died in 1987.

In later articles, Epstein continued with most of the same apologetic themes but did become more skeptical of the Angleton-Golitsyn interpretation of Soviet foreign policy. Most recently, he noted that the

observation of Aldrich Ames’s KGB handler that Angleton’s suspicions about a mole inside CIA “has the exquisite irony of a stalker following his victim in order to tell him he is not being followed.”

https://www.cia.gov/library/center-for-the-study-of-intelligence/csi-publications/csi-studies/studies/vol53no4/201ccunning-passages-contrived-corridors201d.html