The Education Forum

Gordon Cambell

The name of Gordon Cambell's Yacht is "Venus".

Thanks Scott, that helps a lot.

Did you ask the Cubans if they knew him, how they knew him, or David Atlee Phillips?

BK

JFKcountercoup

Bambi mention a guy by the name of Bender alot, he said he was CIA, he also said that he has been on the Yacht quite a few times, he mentioned that Bush Sr. was in Dallas the day Kennedy got shot.

I have over 3 hours of video with Pepin, Bambi, Tony and Nino Diaz. They all knew my father and they all said the same thing, that he was a brave man.

I have some really good stories that have never been told. I'm just freaking excited right now, go-na try and get some sleep, Pepin was giving me the Castro did it story, but Bambi said something else it blew my mind... And he was not blaming Castro; however he did say that Castro did infiltrate the CIA and the pentagon..

Edited by Scott Kaiser

I have over 3 hours of video with Pepin, Bambi, Tony and Nino Diaz. They all knew my father and they all said the same thing, that he was a brave man.

I have some really good stories that have never been told. I'm just freaking excited right now, go-na try and get some sleep, Pepin was giving me the Castro did it story, but Bambi said something else it blew my mind... And he was not blaming Castro; however he did say that Castro did infiltrate the CIA and the pentagon..

deleted

Edited by Karl Kinaski

Guest Tom Scully

The name of Gordon Cambell's Yacht is "Venus".

Thanks Scott, that helps a lot.

Did you ask the Cubans if they knew him, how they knew him, or David Atlee Phillips?

BK

JFKcountercoup

The JURE boat, or two boats on the Miami river with the same name?

http://www.maryferrell.org/mffweb/archive/viewer/showDoc.do?docId=17996&relPageId=3

http://www.maryferrell.org/mffweb/archive/viewer/showDoc.do?docId=101748&relPageId=5

Edited by Tom Scully