The Education Forum

Tony

Tony Calatayud and I, Tony was Posada's right hand man in the anti-Castro JURE who also worked with my father.

http://dl.dropbox.co...ubans%20043.JPG

http://afrocubaweb.c...s/calatayud.htm

Did he know Armand Odio or his daughters?

Odio was in JURE and in jail in Cuba for his involvement in a Castro assassination attempt while Oswald visited his daughters in Dallas.

Tony Calatayud and I, Tony was Posada's right hand man in the anti-Castro JURE who also worked with my father.

http://dl.dropbox.co...ubans%20043.JPG

http://afrocubaweb.c...s/calatayud.htm

Did he know Armand Odio or his daughters?

Odio was in JURE and in jail in Cuba for his involvement in a Castro assassination attempt while Oswald visited his daughters in Dallas.

I don't know Bill, I'm going back in a few weeks, these are questions that should be emailed to me so I can ask them, if no one here sends me any questions to ask then most likely you will not find your answers, they will not get asked, if there is something you would like to know send it to me in an email so that I can generate some questions to ask, just like you asked the question about the name of Gordon Campbell's Yacht. Did I not get you the answer?

This might be "YOUR LAST CHANCE TO ASK QUESTIONS!"

Please send all questions to scott@kaiser-industries.com or email me through the Ed Forum. You may never have another opportunity like this again. I'M TALKING TO EVERYONE ON THIS FORUM and anyone who wants to ask a question is welcome to do so.

Edited by Scott Kaiser

Good luck with everything, Scott. It's good to see someone doing some actual PRIMARY research instead of just going on the research of others. That's where the real work takes place. It sounds like you're dedicated. KUTGW--

Thanks Greg,

I hope to make it a joint venture with getting everyone involved, I have never hind any of my research, documents or photos whether any of it was correct or incorrect nor do I what recognition or praise. I have always been open honest and truthful, I have made mistakes, lots of them including typing errors with dates and confused myself with others when people though they were dead. When in fact I thought to have talked to that person, a perfect example was on the thread Nino Diaz. I made a mistake.

I am willing to ask any questions anyone may have to those whom I will be visiting again soon, this has been no secret, and I always will welcome any corrections just as Zach Robinson corrected me yesterday on the simply confusion I had with Nino Diaz.

If I can contribute even in the smallest ways, then I feel I have accomplished something enormous, I have always wonder for the past 33 years what really happen to my father and why, and for the past four years I have been building a puzzle of my father's life. Before, I leave this world I hope to have it completed.

Your friend,

Scott

Again...I wish you the best in that pursuit. It is definitely worthwhile in so many ways. It hopefully will answer a lot of your questions on a personal level. And, if it sheds light on the big picture, we will all benefit from your work.

Greg, why did Scott Kaiser delete his entire thread? I sent him about 6 questions in 2 emails. Has he changed his mind?

Sincerely,

Kathy C

Again...I wish you the best in that pursuit. It is definitely worthwhile in so many ways. It hopefully will answer a lot of your questions on a personal level. And, if it sheds light on the big picture, we will all benefit from your work.

Greg, why did Scott Kaiser delete his entire thread? I sent him about 6 questions in 2 emails. Has he changed his mind?

Sincerely,

Kathy C

Hi Kathy,

I have not changed my mind, I'm now figuring out when is the best day for me to go back to Miami, I have received several questions through the IP Board and on my private email, I will be copying and paste all the questions into word document, I will then print out these questions as to talk to the individuals in Miami, like I said in one of my post, I didn't want them hanging around for certain reasons.

Thanks Kat for sending me your questions, I'll be sure they are asked.

Scott

Edited by Scott Kaiser

I will be receiving questions up until the end of next week 10-28-2011, please send your inquires to scott@kaiser-industries.com

The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie -- deliberate, contrived and dishonest, but the myth, persistent, persuasive, and unrealistic. Belief in myths allows the comfort of opinion without the discomfort of thought.

Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe to assure the survival and the success of liberty.

Our problems are man-made, therefore they may be solved by man. No problem of human destiny is beyond human beings.

And so, my fellow americans: ask not what your country can do for you - ask what you can do for your country. My fellow citizens of the world: ask not what America will do for you, but what together we can do for the freedom of man.

Thank you,

Scott