The Education Forum

Scully

I keep saying this but is anyone listening?

I actually called and interviewed the Kiwanis VP who was there at the luncheon with Bush.

Bush was not in Dallas.

Bush was in Tyler.

Bush left Tyler when he heard the news of JFK.

The pics are not of Bush. The timing of the pics does not work for it to be Bush.

http://www.jfklancer..._id=55654&page=

Put this to bed already, Get EDUCATED on this forum.

OK. I don't know what time the man standing in front of TSBD arrived. He looked remarkably like Bush. But I can no longer say that. I purchased a limited Collector's Edition of Jesse Curry's own Assassination File at a book sale. It was a very important book because it had the first publication of that photo of a man resembling Bush.

Kathy C

Thanks Kathy,

I too thought that was Bush.

Dead ringer!

That is till you do a little digging and see who else is in the photo and the then work out the timing.

Time was reached by consensus of statements of the photographer, an sun/shadow analysis, and by when the others in the photo could have been present.

Plus calling and talking to Aubrey sealed the deal, impossible for this to be Bush.

As I said we should focus on the things that prove definitively something, like the memo and phone calls.

Wouldn't you agree these "myth" things are getting in the way of serious research.

Thanks too for posting the "other' Bush photo.

Ed

Edited by Ed LeDoux

I keep saying this but is anyone listening?

I actually called and interviewed the Kiwanis VP who was there at the luncheon with Bush.

Bush was not in Dallas.

Bush was in Tyler.

Bush left Tyler when he heard the news of JFK.

The pics are not of Bush. The timing of the pics does not work for it to be Bush.

http://www.jfklancer..._id=55654&page=

Put this to bed already, Get EDUCATED on this forum.

OK. I don't know what time the man standing in front of TSBD arrived. He looked remarkably like Bush. But I can no longer say that. I purchased a limited Collector's Edition of Jesse Curry's own Assassination File at a book sale. It was a very important book because it had the first publication of that photo of a man resembling Bush.

Kathy C

hi kathy; imo no, it is not Bush , this has been around way too long, i did think it had been put to bed but nada, it pops up and appears on the web, with some regularity...this was a very good copy of the allen photo, quite clearly not him, imo..it may help...thanks...take care b..

Edited by Bernice Moore