The Education Forum

Scully

Scully received his B.A. from the University of Virginia in 1979 and his J.D. from Catholic University in 1986. Scully began his political career by working for US Senator Slade Gorton from 1980-1985. Scully then served as an attorney with Akin, Gump, Strauss, Hauer & Feld LLP from 1985-1988. In 1988, Scully joined the presidential campaign of President George H. W. Bush. Following that, he worked at the White House as Deputy Assistant to the President and Counselor to the Director of the Office of Management and Budget (OMB) from 1992-1993; and as Associate Director of OMB for Human Resources, Veterans and Labor from 1989-1992.

Scully, then, reentered private practice with the Washington, D.C. law firm of Patton Boggs, LLP, where he focused on regulatory and legislative work in health care. In his next role, Scully served as President and CEO of the Federation of American Hospitals from 1995-2001. The Federation represents over 1,700 privately owned and managed hospitals. It was from this position that Scully was nominated and confirmed as CMS Administrator. In this role, Scully served as the top executive in the management of Medicare, Medicaid, the State Children's Health Insurance Program, and other national health care initiatives.

Scully joined the presidential campaign of President George H. W. Bush. Well that just explains it all...

Patton Boggs is a full service law firm and lobbyist headquartered in Washington, D.C. It has more than 600 lawyers and professionals in nine locations in the United States and the Middle East. Patton Boggs specializes in litigation, public policy, business, intellectual property, international and trade law with over 200 international clients from over 70 countries. In addition to the firm's Washington, D.C. headquarters, it maintains offices in New York City, Newark, Anchorage, Dallas, Denver, Northern Virginia, Doha, Qatar and Abu Dhabi, UAE

Scott,

It's time to take a pill and chill, dude. We all sometimes get hot under the collar but you're losing control. Put the keyboard in the fridge for the evening.

Lee,

I call it like I see it, if I don't cover up my father's crap what makes you think I'm going to cover up someone else's? First off, my father was killed for having to much information on Kennedy's assassination and I get a bit touchy when I think someone is trying to hide something, we're not talking about a petty theft crime, were talking about the crime of the century and the "killing" of my father. What more do you want from me? I'm not afraid to die and when I discover those involved you bet your assets the world will know....

Guest Tom Scully
Scott,

The photo you've linked to of the man in the street is not considered by members of this forum to be an image of Bush.

http://educationforu...pic=17916&st=30

I wonder Tom? Did most of the instigating come from you to have the members of this forum beleive its not Bush?

Scott,

I posted the portion of the forum rules I thought you needed to read because I was trying to help you conform and to benefit from the advice Greg and Jim have been trying to give you. Unfortunately you reply mostly as if you are being attacked. There are not all that many active posters here. Why not do the reading to get a better sense of who we are and what we have posted? You post so often as if it were your first day as a member of this forum.

Jim, I think you succinctly communicate the dynamic of the establishment information distribution filtering and censuring policies related to the assassinations of JFK, RFK, and MLK, and of the politics motivating these limits.....

.....I advise you, though, to rethink and adjust your outright dismissal of Bush involvement because the impact of it is to shut yourself off from the potential of research in that area and to dull the significance of what people like me have unearthed and shared. Are you saying you think there is harm in the looking, or only in the commercial distribution Russ Baker has engaged in, because you are satisfied you can demonstrate that Baker's effort is misleading and seems sensational because it is too incomplete to support what it infers?

Can we agree that father and son Bush held outright, the offices of U.S. V.P. and U.S. president for 20 years between 1981 and 2011, and that, between 1981 and 1989, as V.P., Bush senior had a unique role for a V.P. in the area of covert policy and operations, unprecedented for a V.P. until that time?

Can we agree it was curious that the new CIA building was named for him, since it is customarily a posthumous honor, and he was still living, and because, officially, his only CIA service, albeit as DCI, was for exactly on calendar year, 22 years earlier?

Is this really what Bush accomplished?....

Scott,

It's time to take a pill and chill, dude. We all sometimes get hot under the collar but you're losing control. Put the keyboard in the fridge for the evening.

Lee,

I call it like I see it, if I don't cover up my father's crap what makes you think I'm going to cover up someone else's? First off, my father was killed for having to much information on Kennedy's assassination and I get a bit touchy when I think someone is trying to hide something, we're not talking about a petty theft crime, were talking about the crime of the century and the "killing" of my father. What more do you want from me? I'm not afraid to die and when I discover those involved you bet your assets the world will know....

If the picture you are talking about is the one of Bush in front of the TSBD, we were mistaken. Here's the picture of the guy from behind right. Not Bush. Hair dark and thicker. Unless you see some similarity. Believe me, no one wanted it to be GHW Bush than me because I know he's implicated.

Kathy C

post-5645-053928800 1319779038_thumb.jpg

Edited by Kathleen Collins

I keep saying this but is anyone listening?

I actually called and interviewed the Kiwanis VP who was there at the luncheon with Bush.

Bush was not in Dallas.

Bush was in Tyler.

Bush left Tyler when he heard the news of JFK.

The pics are not of Bush. The timing of the pics does not work for it to be Bush.

http://www.jfklancerforum.com/dc/dcboard.php?az=show_mesg&forum=3&topic_id=55442&mesg_id=55654&page=

Put this to bed already, Get EDUCATED on this forum.

Scott,

Lee,

Scott-

Can you share more about this?

Thanks.

Chris

Scott,

Lee,

Scott

What appears to be an attack is probably down to frustration .Members here have been seeking the facts for many years

And are deeply disappointed at the apparent failure of "New discoveries".You on the other hand offer hope with your contacts in Miami and your Fathers Notebook and other information I cannot wait for the release of your book I just wish it was sooner.

Ian

Scully received his B.A. from the University of Virginia in 1979 and his J.D. from Catholic University in 1986. Scully began his political career by working for US Senator Slade Gorton from 1980-1985. Scully then served as an attorney with Akin, Gump, Strauss, Hauer & Feld LLP from 1985-1988. In 1988, Scully joined the presidential campaign of President George H. W. Bush. Following that, he worked at the White House as Deputy Assistant to the President and Counselor to the Director of the Office of Management and Budget (OMB) from 1992-1993; and as Associate Director of OMB for Human Resources, Veterans and Labor from 1989-1992.

Scully, then, reentered private practice with the Washington, D.C. law firm of Patton Boggs, LLP, where he focused on regulatory and legislative work in health care. In his next role, Scully served as President and CEO of the Federation of American Hospitals from 1995-2001. The Federation represents over 1,700 privately owned and managed hospitals. It was from this position that Scully was nominated and confirmed as CMS Administrator. In this role, Scully served as the top executive in the management of Medicare, Medicaid, the State Children's Health Insurance Program, and other national health care initiatives.

Scully joined the presidential campaign of President George H. W. Bush. Well that just explains it all...

Patton Boggs is a full service law firm and lobbyist headquartered in Washington, D.C. It has more than 600 lawyers and professionals in nine locations in the United States and the Middle East. Patton Boggs specializes in litigation, public policy, business, intellectual property, international and trade law with over 200 international clients from over 70 countries. In addition to the firm's Washington, D.C. headquarters, it maintains offices in New York City, Newark, Anchorage, Dallas, Denver, Northern Virginia, Doha, Qatar and Abu Dhabi, UAE

Interesting stuff, Scott! Thanks for posting it.

--Tommy

Edited by Thomas Graves

Scott,

Lee,

Scott

What appears to be an attack is probably down to frustration .Members here have been seeking the facts for many years

And are deeply disappointed at the apparent failure of "New discoveries".You on the other hand offer hope with your contacts in Miami and your Fathers Notebook and other information I cannot wait for the release of your book I just wish it was sooner.

Ian

Yes Ian,

Thank you for your kind words, you are right, I can see how many can get frustrated over a case that has been ongoing for nearly 50 years, in many ways I have changed and sometimes forget where I am, so if I have lashed out, attacked or insulted anyone in anyway. I apologize in the way I have been towards people, it too has been my biggest frustration, to find out what really happen to my father. I too wish the book would have been out sooner, I really wanted it to come out months ago, but my co-author said in a firm voice "We will not put out crap"! What I thought was not crap months ago evolved into something unexpected, I just hope I live through it.

Scott

Edited by Scott Kaiser

Scott,

Lee,

Scott

Ian

Yes Ian,

Thank you for your kind words, you are right, I can see how many can get frustrated over a case that has been ongoing for nearly 50 years, in many ways I have changed and sometimes forget where I am, so if I have lashed out, attacked or insulted anyone in anyway. I apologize in the way I have been towards people, it too has been my biggest frustration, to find out what really happen to my father. I too wish the book would have been out sooner, I really wanted it to come out months ago, but my co-author said in a firm voice "We will not put out crap"! What I thought was not crap months ago evolved into something unexpected, I just hope I live through it.

Scott

Get some "insurance" amigo

Guest Robert Morrow

I keep saying this but is anyone listening?

I actually called and interviewed the Kiwanis VP who was there at the luncheon with Bush.

Bush was not in Dallas.

Bush was in Tyler.

Bush left Tyler when he heard the news of JFK.

The pics are not of Bush. The timing of the pics does not work for it to be Bush.

http://www.jfklancerforum.com/dc/dcboard.php?az=show_mesg&forum=3&topic_id=55442&mesg_id=55654&page=

Put this to bed already, Get EDUCATED on this forum.

There are at least 2 photos that I know of that I think are GHW Bush at the site of the JFK assassination - POST assassination. I do think that CIA Bush was deeply involved in the JFK assassination - for many reasons. Bush was in Dallas the night before on 11/21/63; he could very well have been going over last minute plans for the JFK assassination. US Senate candidate Bush flew to Tyler on the morning of 11/22/63 to give a campaign speech. That is where he was when JFK was assassinated. Bush and his wife Barbara immediately flew back to Dallas and he could have EASILY made it to the actual site of the JFK assassination. A plane flight from Tyler to Dallas would take no more than 45 minutes. From there it is what, 20-25 minutes?, from Love field directly to the TSBD. I think Bush wanted to be where the action was, to see how the hit went, and to coordinate and manipulate post assassination cover up.

My personal opinion is yes, absolutely, GHW Bush was photographed at the TSBD in the hours FOLLOWING the JFK assasination - which I think he helped to plan. I estimate that these photos of Bush were taken between 2:30 and 4:30PM, just hours after the actual assassination in Dealey Plaza.

Edited by Robert Morrow

The timing still does not work for the other pic to be Bush.

Its not him.

Bush had to go collect Barbara who was still getting hair and nails done across the street.

This was all covered in the Lancer thread.

The timing doesn't work.

The photo is not him.

The memo and other aspects should be followed up on but these photos are useless at proving anything relating to Bush.

Thanks, Ed

Scott,

Lee,

Scott-

Can you share more about this?

Thanks.

Chris

Chris,

In a nut shell, my father had photos of Sturgis, Hunt, Liddy and many others in his attache case, he was showing them off to Aldo Vera and Nino Diaz around August 23, 1973, my father had lots of information including tapes in that attache case of his that he carried with him everywhere, except when he went to Israel. On Feb 7, 1977 Sturgis picked my father up for work, I watched him leave that morning with Frank, I also recently found out that there was another person with them that day his name is Richard Poyle, they were all with my father the day he was killed on Feb 7, 1977 but Sturgis' or Richards names do not appear in the boats records someone doctored the records.