The Education Forum

Oswald?

Guest Duncan MacRae

I merely posted the enhancement for the benefit of those who participate and believe the speculation that Tan Man may be the shooter.

But let me get this straight.....

There are actually conspiracy theorists out there who think that "Tan Jacket Man" was the sixth-floor sniper? And then, after the shooting, this assassin in the tan jacket just hung around the Depository area in order to get himself photographed and filmed, instead of doing the wise and logical thing of high-tailing it out of Dodge asap?

Yeah, right. I'm pretty sure that happened. ....

2009 Documentary -- "JFK: 3 Shots That Changed America"

What I do find entertaining is that, based on the mere five seconds this guy appeared, that so many "conclusions" can be drawn: first, that he "hung around" the TSBD; second, that he did so "in order to get himself photographed and filmed;" third, that he wasn't "high-tailing it out of dodge asap;" and that, again based on five seconds of his "behavior," he can be either ruled in or out of anything...

I think that, absent knowing all of the above (and more), anyone would be foolish to assert that "TJM" had anything at all to do with the shooting, but I think it's equally foolish to claim to be able to so cocksurely eliminate the possibility based on such flimsy "evidence" and speculation.

I believe TJM was in the 6th floor window of TSBD. It's too much of a coincidence, that he'd be seen at the window and then walking in the crowd in the parking lot.

Kathy C

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[...]

hughescarparkdeshcroppe.gif

[...]

[...]

P.S. Note how Tan Jacket Man, as he turns around and starts walking, hands something (something black and about the size of a pistol to the blue-coated Cuban-looking man... (You can view it in slower motion on the JFK Assassination Forum. I forget which thread though. lol) Note, too, the black (Cuban?) adolescent and two black (Cuban?) men who look at "Long Coat Man" in the background at the same time that TJM does and start leaving at exactly the same time as he does and start following him. In a less-severely cropped version of this footage, you can also see a Rambler station wagon (with its headlights on) in the background and a little to the right of center and another "Long Coat" (Rip Robertson or John Adrian O'Hare?) gets real close to it and then veers of to his right...

I think that TJM was the guy that Howard Brennan and Amos Euins saw in the "sniper's nest" and was also the guy seen getting into the Rambler station wagon by Roger Craig. :ph34r:

augmented and edited

Bumped. See the P.S. I've just added. --Tommy

One very important film, so much so that Richard Trask [Pictures of The Pain] was pretty excited about was the

Roy Cooper Don Cook Film, which "surprisingly or not surprisingly" the footage was rescued from the garbage can

before more morally upright minds decided history deserved better than some TV station executives in Dallas had deemed the case; at any rate the film has to be observed if a serious look at the crime scene is to be explored.

Link

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6kaVM2-9f3Q

P.S. Note how (in the Robert Hughes color footage of the parking lot taken a few minutes after the assassination) TAN JACKET MAN, as he turns around and starts walking towards the camera,hands something (black and about the size of a compact pistol) to the BLUE COATED CUBAN-LOOKING DUDE standing next to him!!

Note, too, the black (Cuban?) adolescent and two black (Cuban?) men who look at "Long Coat Man" in the background at the same time that TJM does and then start following TJM as soon as he starts leaving.

In a less-severely cropped version of this footage, you can also see a Rambler station wagon (with its headlights on) in the background and a little to the right of center and another "Long Coat" (Rip Robertson or John Adrian O'Hare?) gets real close to it and then veers of to his right...[/b]

I think that TJM was the guy that Howard Brennan and Amos Euins saw in the "sniper's nest" and was also the guy seen getting into the Rambler station wagon by Roger Craig. :ph34r:

augmented and edited

[...]

[...]

Am I the only one here to notice Tan Coat Man's surreptitious handing, with his left hand, of something black and about the size of a compact pistol to Blue-Coated-Cuba-Looking Man in the Robert Hughes film? (See post #65 above, this page, this thread.) In my mind, these guys gotta be conspirators.

To watch it in slow motion, see Gerda Dunkel's 2/19/11 post on the JFK Assassination Forum:

http://www.jfkassass...pic,3888.0.html or find it on YouTube and slow it down manually (click-click...click-click,....).

--Tommy :ph34r:

edit and reply

Roger Craig's testimony concerning the guy who ran down the hill and jumped into the station wagon:

David Belin: Could you describe the man that you saw running down toward the station wagon?

Roger Craig: Oh, he was a white male in his twenties, five nine, five eight, something like that; about 140 to 150; had kind of medium brown sandy hair... you know, it was like it'd been blown... you know, he'd been in the wind or something-- it was all wild-looking; had on blue trousers...

David Belin: What shade of blue? Dark blue, medium or light?

Roger Craig: No; medium, probably; I'd say medium. And, a light tan shirt, as I remember it.

Tan Jacket Man fits Craig's description, as well as Euin's description of a white/bald spot on the top of the head. Add to that, if you look through the films and photos of the immediate aftermath of the parking lot and knoll, there is no one else who fits Craig's description so closely. This could be the guy that got into the Station Wagon.

Have you found a frontal shot of "Blue Coated Cuban Looking Man"?

I agree, but don't think it's silly to go through a learning process.

Of course, I believe the Tan Jacket Man was the sniper from the 6th floor window of the TSBD. Why are you so quick to discard this evidence? This is a breakthrough. Let's follow it. It's too coincidental. Now they found footage of him in the Bell film (I believe).

To me he doesn't look American. But he looks like a down-and-out loser like Oswald. John Armstrong's book places Lee Oswald in the 6th floor window. Apparently, that's not the case.

Kathy C

I agree, but don't think it's silly to go through a learning process.

Of course, I believe the Tan Jacket Man was the sniper from the 6th floor window of the TSBD. Why are you so quick to discard this evidence? This is a breakthrough. Let's follow it. It's too coincidental. Now they found footage of him in the Bell film (I believe).

To me he doesn't look American. But he looks like a down-and-out loser like Oswald. John Armstrong's book places Lee Oswald in the 6th floor window. Apparently, that's not the case.

Kathy C

Kathy, I think David Joseph put it pretty well with one of his latest posts. I tend to agree with that. ( I think one could go even deeper into the matter and look at each pixels hexadecimal content ). It's just simply impossible to turn such a tiny portion, (of who knows what generation and type) of tiny images and in any way produce an image that can lead to definite statements about identity (let alone nationality, economic status or creed).

[quote name=Thomas Graves' date='25 November 2011 - 09:13 PM'

Could a moderator please move my posts from the 5th page of this thread and create a new thread for me entitled "Tan Jacket Man Secretly Hands Something to Blue Coated Cuban-Looking Guy in the Parking Lot" or something like that?

[...]

Thanks,

--Tommy -- :ph34r:

Never mind. I've just done it myself.

--Tommy :ph34r:

Edited by Thomas Graves