The Education Forum

Suspect George Bush

IMHO, Bush wasn't driving the wheel...but I wouldn't be surprised to discover proof that he was one of the spokes [as well as one of the "spooks"].

I really don't believe anything contrary to the opinions above. But - if you've watched GHWB's speeches and interviews, you know that when he doesn't have the full force of dumb luck behind him, he's capable of being every inch the social idiot that W. is. I wouldn't doubt that this was his half-arsed way of jokingly telling people, "We all know there was no 'lone assassin.' "

Still, he has the best reasons to know it's true, and it's not second-hand knowledge. His bad-taste delivery opens worlds of culpability, in his family and elsewhere.

Edited by David Andrews

Guest Robert Morrow

CIA Pegaus agent Trenton Parker told Rodney Stich in 1993 that FBI Hoover’s office had been taped and identified at least 5 conspirators: Lyndon Johnson, J. Edgar Hoover, Allen Dulles, Nelson Rockefeller,

& George Herbert Walker Bush

From Defrauding America, Rodney Stich, 3rd edition 1998 p. 638-639]:

“The Role of deep-cover CIA officer, Trenton Parker, has been described in earlier pages, and his function in the CIA's counter-intelligence unit, Pegasus. Parker had stated to me earlier that a CIA faction was responsible for the murder of JFK … During an August 21, 1993, conversation, in response to my questions, Parker said that his Pegasus group had tape recordings of plans to assassinate Kennedy. I asked him, "What group were these tapes identifying?" Parker replied: "Rockefeller, Allen Dulles, Johnson of Texas, George Bush, and J. Edgar Hoover." I asked, "What was the nature of the conversation on these tapes?"

I don't have the tapes now, because all the tape recordings were turned over to [Congressman] Larry McDonald. But I listened to the tape recordings and there were conversations between Rockefeller, [J. Edgar] Hoover, where [Nelson] Rockefeller asks, "Are we going to have any problems?" And he said, "No, we aren't going to have any problems. I checked with Dulles. If they do their job we'll do our job." There are a whole bunch of tapes, because Hoover didn't realize that his phone has been tapped. Defrauding America, Rodney Stich, 3rd edition p. 638-639]

Edited by Robert Morrow

Guest Robert Morrow

Note: this post has profanity in it. I don't really know how to take it out and still convey GHW Bush's hysterical reaction to hearing Nixon's smoking gun Watergate tape, where Nixon is referring to the "whole Bay of Pigs thing" his code words for the JFK assassination. I think Bush was hysterical because he feared Nixon was threatening to reveal the CIA's involvement in the JFK assassination (the whole Bay of Pigs thing).

George H. W. Bush’s reaction to reading the transcripts of Nixon’s “smoking gun tape” where Nixon references the JFK assassination (“whole Bay of Pigs thing”)

Richard Nixon’s smoking gun tape in Watergate; he refers to JFK assassination.

http://www.watergate.info/tapes/72-06-23_smoking-gun.shtml When George Herbert Walker Bush read the transcript he had a hysterical response.

"Briefly Timmons worried about whether Haig had contacted all the key people. “Dean, does Bush know about the transcript yet?," [Timmons asked].

"Yes." [burch replied]

"Well, what did he do?" [Timmons asked.]

"He broke out in assholes and xxxx himself to death," [burch replied.]

[The Final Days, p.369]

I think when Nixon was referring to “The Texans” he meant GHW Bush and when Nixon was referring to the “whole Bay of Pigs thing,” he is referring to the JFK assassination.

Also read Wim Dankbaar's excellent analyis of the probable role of GHW Bush in the JFK assassination: http://www.jfkmurdersolved.com/bush.htm

Edited by Robert Morrow

• 1 year later...
Guest Robert Morrow

Recent email to me:

"I am on your subscription list and read all of your messages. I have also read many of the seminal works on the JFK assassination. I was 9 years old when it happened, so permit me to make some comments.

While continuing to insist that LBJ was the major plotter, I think you do a disservice simply repeating that. I would like to see more research to hold others accountable as well, especially George HW Bush. Yes, there is strong circumstantial evidence of his participation. In addition to his participation in the jfk murder, there is his involvement in the Bay of Pigs, the Iran Contra scandal, CIA smuggling of cocaine and money laundering, and ordering several assassinations of individuals as Vice President. I am exceptionally tired and fed up how the major media keep doing fluff stories on what a great guy he is (especially NBC Nightly News). He has more blood on his hands than LBJ and has never been called to account for any of it. "

And my response: their is more indicting Lyndon Johnson personally in the JFK assassination than any other single person. As for GHW Bush, I think he is one of the great political criminals of modern American history. Poppy Bush certainly hits on all the demographics: Texas, oil, CIA, a hawk on Cuba policy with close ties to radical CIA-related anti-Castro Cubans. And Bush used to kiss the heiny of LBJ. So GHW Bush was either deeply involved in the JFK assassination or at the very least he could tell you how the whole thing went down from A to Z. I do consider GHW Bush to be the face of the murderers of John Kennedy.

Edited by Robert Morrow