The Education Forum

Has Anyone Seen This YouTube Video?

Sorry I don't know how to put this YouTube video's link here. If you want to watch it, google

"JFK- Is This The Badgeman? This Guy's Got Military Written All Over Him"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Play video

JFK - Is This The Badgeman? Two photographs taken in Dealey Plaza shortly after the assassination of JFK show two suspicious looking individuals. Were the shooters still in Dealey Plaza? Is the man in…

00:04:25

Added on 1/02/10

help center | e-mail options | report spam

MrTommyOMochain ( AKA Thomas Graves :ph34r: ) has shared a video with you on YouTube:

(Thomas Graves) says "The narrator says that the two photos show two suspicious-looking guys, but their identical clothing tells me that the two phots show the same guy."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

JFK - Is This The Badgeman? This Guy's Got Military Written All Over Him (uploaded to YouTube by "mooncheese" in 2010)

JFK - Is This The Badgeman? Two photographs taken in Dealey Plaza shortly after the assassination of JFK show two suspicious looking individuals. Were the shooters still in Dealey Plaza? Is the man in blue the Badgeman? Note the strange configuration of his forelock and the haircut in general. The haircut looks kind of French. Is this guy a Frenchman (Corsican)? Unusual haircut even for 1963? Compare the forelock with that of the Badgeman enhancements. Is there a similarity? Is the man in blue the 'good-looking Cuban kid' who John Martino mentions as one of those involved in the assassination as one of the shooters in Anthony Summers book 'JFK Conspiracy'?

Both these guys look either French (Corsican) based on my personal knowledge of French people whom I have met and spoken with over the course of the years OR they could be Cuban (not all Cubans are dark-complected).

© 2011 YouTube, LLC

901 Cherry Ave, San Bruno, CA 94066

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--Tommy :)

Edited by Thomas Graves

What is that in the hand of the man in the forground? Is it an AM radio or walkie talkie or what?

BK

Here you go Tommy:

Bill,

That theres one of them things they calls a "transitor radio".

P.S. what do you think about the guy in the video? Have you watched it yet?

Edited by Thomas Graves

What is that in the hand of the man in the forground? Is it an AM radio or walkie talkie or what?

BK

Here you go Tommy:

Bill,

That theres one of them things they calls a "transitor radio".

P.S. what do you think about the guy in the video? Have you watched it yet?

P.S. Thanks, Martin!