The Education Forum

William Paris

William Paris

My name is William Paris and I was born in Huntsville AL. I grew up in Fairfax, Virginia and have spent most of my adult life in New Jersey. I studied history at Gettysburg College. I highly recommend every American visit the battlefields! While most of my classes focused on European history it was in college that I first remember reading about the assassination. When the movie JFK came out I started reading quite a few books. For awhile I lost interest but credit this forum for reigniting my interest. I’ve been reading the forum for 4-5 years and finally felt like I would like contribute

My name is William Paris and I was born in Huntsville AL. I grew up in Fairfax, Virginia and have spent most of my adult life in New Jersey. I studied history at Gettysburg College. I highly recommend every American visit the battlefields! While most of my classes focused on European history it was in college that I first remember reading about the assassination. When the movie JFK came out I started reading quite a few books. For awhile I lost interest but credit this forum for reigniting my interest. I've been reading the forum for 4-5 years and finally felt like I would like contribute

Will, You didn't mention that you play in the best rock & roll band at the Jersey Shore and often tour UK, where a lot of Ed Forum members live.

Bill Kelly

Jersey Shore Nightbeat

Edited by William Kelly