The Education Forum

Belmont Brotherhood

Steven Gaal

link http://watch-unto-prayer.org/belmont.html (JBS created by elites)

then read http://www.spartacus.schoolnet.co.uk/JFKSinvestBirch.htm

I disagree with the below(from first link). The CFR is helping to create a federation of central banks

to control the governments of the world. HOWEVER,the analysis that elites formed the JBS

to 'trick' people is 100 % correct IMHO. Its the Brotherhood not the Sisterhood.

The JBS Gabaladon was a side plot. The CIA knew of it and could have used these low level JBS operatives

to be fall guys for its central role in Dallas. The Murchisons had elite connections and helped in the coverup. Jack Crichton and Clay Shaw had elite connections. Thus elites were part of operation and then part of coverup. The CIA was central,but not total in the JFK coup. SG ;) === Dissagree with end sentence below.

===============================oooooooo=========================

So McMillan, who was by the way present in Indianapolis for the founding of the Society and was the first Life Member of the Society -- see pages 258 and 274 of the LIFE AND WORDS OF ROBERT WELCH by G. Edward Griffin) was a member of what Dan Smoot has called the "Invisible Government." Any informed Bircher knows that the CFR is a subversive clique preparing to merge us into a Communist one-world Government. Read None Dare Call It Conspiracy for the full story.

---------------------====oooooooo====----------------------

Harry J. Dean was born in Canada in 1927. At the age of fifteen Dean moved to Michigan. He took a keen interest in politics and in 1958 he became a member of the 26th of July Movement, a group led by Fidel Castro. Dean also formed a chapter of the Fair Play for Cuba Committe in Chicago.

In 1960 Dean was threatened with being "indicted as an unregistered agent of a foriegn government". As a result Dean agreed to enter Cuba in order to gather information for U.S. Intelligence. Later, when being debriefed by the Central Intellegiance Agency, Dean told them that "the Cuban people would rise against Castro during an invasion by the U.S."

In 1962 Dean joined the John Birch Society. He later discovered that the society hired two gunman, Eladio del Valle and Loran Hall, to kill President John F. Kennedy in Mexico City in June, 1962. Dean claims that in late August, 1963, Harry Gabaldon had a meeting with General Edwin Walker and John Rousselot where talks took place about plans to frame Lee Harvey Oswald. In the book, Alias Oswald, Dean explained why Oswald was not listed in the FBI Security Index: "Oswald wasn't in the Security Index because the FBI officials knew that he was working to preserve security, not hinder it."

Disturbed by these events, in September, 1963, Dean began supplying information on the activities of the John Birch Society to the Federal Bureau of Investigation. Dean claimed that "Lee Harvey Oswald was not involved in the assassination of John F. Kennedy. Like myself, he worked for the FBI and the CIA.. Oswald was an undercover agent working for the security services... Oswald was framed by Walker and other conspirators of the Kennedy assassination plot. Walker and two of his Army sharpshooters met regularly to discuss the plans for the actual shooting of Kennedy."

Dean added that the original plan was to kill John F. Kennedy at the Trade Mart. This information was passed on to the FBI. The plan was changed at the last moment and Lee Harvey Oswald, who Edwin Walker, suspected was a spy, was caught by surprise and fled the scene of the crime.

Steve

Most of the above report(s) is/are incorrect,and are

from the writer of 'ALIAS" Oswald book namely

by writer W.R. Morris (deceased) along with several

other tortures of his vindictive, desperate and angry

pen. i.e. "The Secret Papers Of Harry Dean" & etc.

None of which I learned about until 1999/2000

Such errors mentioned above are not even close to the

real & documented facts appearing in the 1990

manuscript/book CROSSTRAILS.

Steve

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

THANKS HARRY, I will get CROSSTRAILS. There was a JBS plot ? YES ? Sg

Steve

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

THANKS HARRY, I will get CROSSTRAILS. There was a JBS plot ? YES ? Sg

Steve

Entirely described in the 1990 ms/bk. (send mailing address to hjay1211@gmail.com)