The Education Forum

Abraham Bolden

To my total bafflement, the petition for Abraham Bolden has disappeared from the internet. The link became broken a week or so ago I am told. I spent the entire week tracking down who host the petitionspot site and found it is amazon.com. godaddy.com has the petitiionspot name registered until November 2013. If anyone knows how to reach an actual person at this site, I would be greatly appreciative. I sent an email through petitionspot.com@domainsbyproxy.com by who knows where that ends up. This is a most frustrating struggle. It was suggested that there may be new owners, hacking or the server is down. amazon will not give you anything but the email above. I don't know if there are hundreds of petitions effected or just this one. Any help would be encouraging. Thanks.

• 2 months later...

Hello to all of the members of this forum. You may not be aware that petitionspo.com was stolen and hidden, vacating the almost 1000 signatures we had accumulated. However, not one to give up easily, I began a new petition at; www.change.org, search Abraham Bolden. There is a complete history of Abraham's case and the egregious misconduct on the part of the Judicial System. In less than two weeks we are nearing 200 signatures, some by the same people who signed the petitionspot.com petition. I keep updating and adding new info every day to get more attention to Abe's plight. Please sign and post to your social media platforms. Unlike the petitionspot petition, this one has no restrictions on how many people from the same household can sign. It is easy to find and sign. Abe has adamantly stated he will not accept a pardon, and I respect that. This petition asks the President to expunge the bogus railroading job the government did to Abe in 1964. I would appreciate any feedback on how to make this petition more successful, faster. Time is growing short and we need people to sign and contact their Senators, Congressmen/women and of course President Obama. I have added recently the Mark Lane video (about six minutes) and Abe has given me permission to post his contact information, which is on news updates of the petition. If everyone involved in the research community signed and forwarded this petition, we can be successful in absolving Abe's good name. Thanks to treefrog, Mark Lane and COPA (John Judge) we are beginning to get some traction. Abe is so grateful for the support and a quick email to him helps to give hope and encouragement to this brave man. Thanks, Stephen