The Education Forum

Who is this?

I was looking through some assassination images and looked at this McIntire image that we are all familiar with.

Suddenly I saw this image which I wonder if it is a person. At first I dismissed the image because the building is behind the Records building. I do not know what the name of this building is. But then I noticed that the building is to the left of the Records building. And then I realised that actually although further back from the Records building a person in that position would have a clear line of sight to Elm Street.

So do fellow members think this a person and if so what are they doing on the roof of this building?

mcintireEdited.jpg

James.

Edited by James R Gordon

I was looking through some assassination images and looked at this McIntire image that we are all familiar with.

Suddenly I saw this image which I wonder if it is a person. At first I dismissed the image because the building is behind the Records building. I do not know what the name of this building is. But then I noticed that the building is to the left of the Records building. And then I realised that actually although further back from the Records building a person in that position would have a clear line of sight to Elm Street.

So do fellow members think this a person and if so what are they doing on the roof of this building?

mcintireEdited.jpg

James.

Is he wearing a V-neck T-shirt? :lol:

scale

mcintireEdited.jpg

James.

James,

That is a very good find, and could be useful if the photo itself could somehow be technologically enhanced without blurring the image, it could very well be someone up on the "Records Building" though I wouldn't know if Secret Service had anyone on the roof tops anywhere scoping out the perimeter of the grounds as they should have.

Wasn't there a bullet found sometime in the 80's on top of the Records Building? I don't remember, but I thought I read that somewhere. I think that you should also change the heading of you title, "image on top of Records Building," it may draw in a larger crowd and someone who maybe photographically experience can decide for themselves.

Edited by Scott Kaiser

Guest Robert Morrow

Good find. That might be a human being.

It could be Deputy Sheriff Harry Weatherford. And he could have been protecting John Kennedy or murdering him. Or just watching.

http://www.dcarb.com/dallas-history/jfk-assassination.htm

"Deputy Sheriff Harry Weatherford, the best shot in the department was assigned to the top of the County Records building by Sheriff Decker to protect the president. When Oswald's first shot struck Kennedy, Officer Weatherford saw the pigeons fly from the top of the Texas School Book Depository building, but he had no target. When Oswald fired his second shot, Weatherford saw the muzzle flash from the sixth floor window.

Jacquelyn was scrambling from the limousine to escape the hail of bullets as Oswald's finger tightened on the trigger for the third shot, which was intended for her. Just a micro-second before Oswald fired, Weatherford's bullet passed in front of Oswald causing Oswald's third shot to go high over Jacquelyn hitting the curb on the south side of Elm Street."

It could be Deputy Sheriff Harry Weatherford. And he could have been protecting John Kennedy or murdering him. Or just watching.

"Deputy Sheriff Harry Weatherford, the best shot in the department was assigned to the top of the County Records building by Sheriff Decker to protect the president. When Oswald's first shot struck Kennedy, Officer Weatherford saw the pigeons fly from the top of the Texas School Book Depository building, but he had no target. When Oswald fired his second shot, Weatherford saw the muzzle flash from the sixth floor window.

Jacquelyn was scrambling from the limousine to escape the hail of bullets as Oswald's finger tightened on the trigger for the third shot, which was intended for her. Just a micro-second before Oswald fired, Weatherford's bullet passed in front of Oswald causing Oswald's third shot to go high over Jacquelyn hitting the curb on the south side of Elm Street."

Wow! Robert! I didn't know all this?? "Jacquelyn was scrambling from the limousine to escape the hail of bullets" BECAUSE? The third shot was intended for her? I didn't know that. I read somewhere that instructions were, "nothing was to happen to Jackie."

mcintireEdited.jpg

James.

James,

That is a very good find, and could be useful if the photo itself could somehow be technologically enhanced without blurring the image, it could very well be someone up on the "Records Building" though I wouldn't know if Secret Service had anyone on the roof tops anywhere scoping out the perimeter of the grounds as they should have.

Wasn't there a bullet found sometime in the 80's on top of the Records Building? I don't remember, but I thought I read that somewhere. I think that you should also change the heading of you title, "image on top of Records Building," it may draw in a larger crowd and someone who maybe photographically experience can decide for themselves.

It was a rifle cartage a 30.06 i think it also looked it was fited with a sabot. From the looks it was up there for a long time.

The thing is what would a high power rifle cartage be on the rifle of the records building?

Guest Robert Morrow

Wow! Robert! I didn't know all this?? "Jacquelyn was scrambling from the limousine to escape the hail of bullets" BECAUSE? The third shot was intended for her? I didn't know that. I read somewhere that instructions were, "nothing was to happen to Jackie."

Hold on now. I am just quoting Jim Gatewood - it is NOT an endorsement of everything he posits.

I absolutely do not think Jackie was a target on 11/22/63. In fact, before they went to Texas Lyndon Johnson was bugging John Kennedy about letting Jackie ride in his car - as per the testimony of George Smathers.

I think Jackie was reflexively retrieving a piece of JFK's brain when she climbed onto the limo back.

I am merely pointing out that Deputy Sheriff Harry Weatherford was assigned to a post to the top of the Records Building.

Sorry for the confusion.

Edited by Robert Morrow

I know many are properly thinking how could Scott Kaiser think its somebody on top of the Records Building yet not see Oswald standing in the door way of the TSBD?

First I'd like to say that it is impossible to identify that person in the doorway as Oswald or Lovelady without "solid evidence". However, there obviously is someone standing in the door way, the question is who?

Secondly, in my previous post on this thread I am describing this as an "image" yet to be identified as a person or perhaps a smear on the photo, although, a smear is very unlikely, leading me to believe that there was indeed someone being photograph on top of that roof. The question is who would be up there at the same time Kennedy was fired at?

Edited by Scott Kaiser

Hold on now. I am just quoting Jim Gatewood - it is NOT an endorsement of everything he posits.

I absolutely do not think Jackie was a target on 11/22/63. In fact, before they went to Texas Lyndon Johnson was bugging John Kennedy about letting Jackie ride in his car - as per the testimony of George Smathers.

I think Jackie was reflexively retrieving a piece of JFK's brain when she climbed onto the limo back.

I am merely pointing out that Deputy Sheriff Harry Weatherford was assigned to a post to the top of the Records Building.

Sorry for the confusion.

Hold on now. I am just quoting Jim Gatewood -

Sorry Robert! Thought this came from you, something else I didn't know, seriously! Before people start to make all kinds of accusations they really should do their homework first before spouting out information that can not be collaborated.

Edited by Scott Kaiser