The Education Forum

Clint Hill talks about JFK autopsy, burning HIS notes, & Vince Palamara (again)!

I am honored that, for the second time on C-SPAN (2 for 2), CEO Brian Lamb and Clint Hill (last time, with Gerald Blaine included) talked about me.

Clint talks about the JFK autopsy, burning his notes in 2005, nine OTHER agents who drank on a presidential trip (he was one of nine who drank the night before JFK was killed), and Vince Palamara

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g1laWRZdsGg

Vince Palamara

(this program, like the one with Blaine and Hill, has been broadcast several times and is available on DVD, C-SPAN's official website, and You Tube)

(I was sitting there watching this with my girlfriend and it was quite shocking- took us totally be surprise! Also, I first contacted Hill in the Summer of 2005...and that is when he burned all his notes??? hmmm...that is ALSO when Blaine began writing "The Kennedy Detail". Wow- what my 22-page letter to Hill hath wrought)

I think he is a very honorable man. He knows what really happened, but he's a loyal agent thru and thru, and won't ever go against the current standard line the gov. gives us. Also, I speculate Jackie probably told him not to delve into conspiracy and he probably kept that promise to her.