The Education Forum

David Redemer

David Redemer

I am 44 years old and hold a BS in Electronics Engineering. I am a Regional Sales Manager for an electronic components manufacturer. I have been married for 12 years and have 2 children, ages 6 and 10. My hobbies include; fishing, music production, Ham radio and searching for the truth.

My involvement in the JFK assassination began in 1989 when I read my first book on the subject; I was instantly hooked...in fact it changed my life. Through continued research I realized how much America changed on the day Kennedy died and that the world around me operated in a clandestine way. I continue to read books, forums and will be making my first trip to Dallas in the near future.

I am 44 years old and hold a BS in Electronics Engineering. I am a Regional Sales Manager for an electronic components manufacturer. I have been married for 12 years and have 2 children, ages 6 and 10. My hobbies include; fishing, music production, Ham radio and searching for the truth.

My involvement in the JFK assassination began in 1989 when I read my first book on the subject; I was instantly hooked...in fact it changed my life. Through continued research I realized how much America changed on the day Kennedy died and that the world around me operated in a clandestine way. I continue to read books, forums and will be making my first trip to Dallas in the near future.

Hello David, Do you know of a Ham radio club out of Colorado who specialized in listening in on the Air Force One "Star" network, before it became encrypted?

Thanks,

BK

JFKcountercoup