The Education Forum

Thomas Graves, What sort of posts & threads would you prefer to read?

Guest Tom Scully

Building blocks, shared as found, in real time, as found, in the faint hope of c-o-l-l-a-b-o-r-a-t-i-o-n.:

Everyone knows that you are not interested in collaboration so cut the crapola. As another Michael has observed, you are usually one of the ones who is likely to call "fire" in a crowded theater or to kick a man when he is down.

http://educationforu...330#entry262341

This thread, that you created and put Thomas's name on is but another example of your abuse of power. Thomas is not on moderation, just like I am not on moderation. But Scully has his own special set of rules. No other moderator does what you do.

This thread should not even exist. You created it for your own purpose. It has nothing to do with the JFK assassination.

Michael,

:hotorwot

--Tommy :sun

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Tom Scully

(quote name='Thomas Graves' timestamp='1352736477' post='262647']

(quote name='Bernie Laverick' timestamp='1352722700' post='262642']

[...]

Why is that then Tom? Could it be the appalling moderation?

[...]

Thank you,

Bernie

(/quote]

Bernie,

Actually, Bernie, I think that most of the moderators here do a very good job.

(/quote]

There is an old saying, "Lead, follow, or.....get out of the way!"

One of us does not respect or support what this forum is supposed to be about, or the "work" still actually being presented here, and I do not think it is me. I actually still

hold out for the hope of collaboration; I guess that is a pipe dream.

(quote name='Tom Scully' timestamp='1352808397' post='262663']

Paul, the biggest turn off is your attitude. You post with an air of authority not often matched by your command of the material. You have everything figured out. You know what is relevant and what isn't. It would save me a lot of time and effort if I could capture the simplicity of your approach to this work.

I am slow..... dull.....still attempting to figure out where Lucille Bass Connell found the time and summoned the interest.Confusing myself with irrelevant details instead of using a central (conclusion?) basis on which to hang everything that seems to support it.

I come back to the dilemma of you projecting more certainty than researchers with much more information. I am sharing some of what I have found to

support my sense of frustration and befuddlement in reaction to your delivery.

Mary Ferrell points out that it was C. Lee Connell who was a pallbearer at the 1964 funeral of the founder of Dallas Catholic Relief.

This all smacks of a private witness protection program, complete with a name change to his mother's maiden name. When? Why? Was bigamy also involved? Protestant, Catholic, or Jew, Lucille was certainly an equal opportunity right winger...... How did a northeast appliance business owner of

the Jewish faith end his life with an obituary naming the children of C. Lee Connell of Dallas as the children of the deceased? I do not know much but it

seems to be a good idea to attempt to run down the background details....

<snip>

(/quote]

Tom, if you have something to say, why don't you come right out and say it?

My command of the material is not the issue -- nor is my attitude. Nor do I have "everything figured out."

But I do call 'em like I see 'em -- whenever I see irrelevant information -- like birth certificates and death certificates of the children of people who talked to the FBI about Sylvia Odio -- I will call it irrelevant unless somebody can use clear sentences to explain the relevance.

Quantity of information may be important, but quality of information is more important.

Lucille Bass Connell had time on her hands -- what is the problem with that? Don't you know any right-wing housewives with time on their hands? Such people are a cliche in the South.

Is it really relevant that Lucille Bass Connell's husband was a pall bearer at the 1964 funeral of the founder of Dallas Catholic Relief? Clearly -- Lucille Bass was an active volunteer for that Charity, and clearly she wanted to be a matron for her city -- so she volunteered her husband. It happens every day. But if you think there is something suspicious about it, please explain why.

You say that "this all smacks of a private witness protection program," but you don't provide your reasoning. Why not?

Is it really so astounding that a northeast appliance business owner of the Jewish faith ended his life with an obituary naming the children of C. Lee Connell of Dallas as his children? Surely you have heard of divorce, re-marriage and adoption. Surely you're heard about people bickering about renaming their children after a divorce.

You suggested that it is important to "attempt to run down the background details," so, have you done that? If so, do you have some actual connection to share? If so, why not just spell it out?

As for my opinions, I try to stay close to the topic of Leonardo, Angel, Sylvia Odio, Lee Harvey Oswald and the personnel in question inside the thread upon which I comment.

I am surprised to have to respond to insults about being a "turn off" simply because I have an opinion and I express it. If you disagree, Tom, feel free to explain your reasoning. But posting insults along with tons of material that are largely irrelevant to the specific focus of the thread at hand seems to me to be counter-productive.

Regards,

--Paul Trejo

Building blocks, shared as found, in real time, as found, in the faint hope of c-o-l-l-a-b-o-r-a-t-i-o-n.:

http://www.findagrav....4791486&df=all

Michael Lee Connell M.D. Jun. 24, 1935 Aug. 31, 1990

Hunting Creek Baptist Church Cemetery

Big Island

Bedford County

Virginia, USA

Pawling NY Patterson News Chronicale 1981 - Fultonhistory.com

fultonhistory.com/.../Pawling%20NY%20Patterson%20News%20Chr...

Harlem Valley Psychiatric degree* ... NY. Uaiversiry hi the sufl at at arti la ex tsnotacoreai af hit ar af. A life tka .... i March 14, 1981 ... Dr. Michael L Connell has

Dr. Michael Lee Connell The Pawling News-Chronicle, Pawling, N.Y., Thursday, March 19, 1981

SylviaOdioLucilleConnellSonDrMichaelPsychiatristPawlingNY031981.jpg

Proceedings of the Annual Conference - Page 5

books.google.com/books?id=mzUYAAAAIAAJ

United States. Mental Health Career Development Program - 1963 -

Dr. Michael L. Connell, USPHS Hospital, New Orleans, La. Dr. Harold T. Conrad, USPHS Hospital, New Orleans, La.

The President's report - Page 34

books.google.com/books?id=KdBKAAAAYAAJ

University of Virginia - 1972 - Snippet view - More editions

Robert M. Carey, M.D., Assistant Professor of Internal Medicine; (Vanderbilt University) Janice M. Carlisle, Acting Assistant Professor ... Des Moines) Michael L. Connell, M.D., Clinical Assistant Professor of Psychiatry; (Veterans Administration Hospital, New Orleans)

The following is a post from:

Of 'Lone Nut Assassin's' Lawyer's and Psychiatrist's

Started by Robert Howard, Dec 10 2006 08:58 PM

Next Installment: Silvia Odio and Dr Louis Shlipak

An FBI document dated September 14, 1964 under the heading Lee Harvey Oswald reads in part

"Odio is alleged to have told Mrs. C.L. Connell on November. 28, 1963 that Oswald had spoken previously to small Cuban exile-groups in Dallas and had been well received . Odio is also alleged by Mrs. Connell to have mentioned that a friend of Odio's had called a Cuban friend in New Orleans who warned the Cubans in Dallas to beware of Oswald as they considered him a possible double-agent trying to infiltrate the Cuban exile-groups."

I realize that this may or may not be old news but the phrasing of the document gives hints that the Cuban friend in New Orleans may have been Carlos Bringuer, then there is the controversy over discrepancies in 'the accounts given of events' between Silvia Odio and Lucille Connell aka Mrs Mary Lucille Bass Connell aka Lucille Connell Light, [these variations are not aliases just indicative of full name and the latter her name circa 1978.] There is more than one possibility obviously concerning said discrepancies over statement made to the FBI regarding these two personages, [thank God it does not take a woman to know, [inside joke] Mrs Connell could have been.........spinning at best or lying at worse and furthermore Silvia Odio as the following reveals was suffering from....god knows what.....

Continuing......another document dated September 10th, 1964 an FBI report by SA Richard Burnett reads:

First line redacted [a name, probably a hospital administrator ]............Professional Center Hospital, 1735 West Irving Boulevard,

advised that her files indicate that SILVIA EUGENIA ODIO, 1816-A West Davis, Dallas, Texas was a patient

at this hospital on one occasion and that was from the time of her admission at 4:00 PM on November 22, 1963 until her discharge from the hospital around 3:15 November 24, 1963

The patient was described as a single female, 26 years of age, born May 4, 1937, and an employee of National Chemsearch, Carl Road, Irving, Texas. She listed as her friend one SHEILA MACOURICK, 4222 North Crest, Dallas, Texas.

The hospital records note that Miss Odio was treated by Dr. LOUIS SHLIPAK, whose final medical diagnosis of Miss Odio's condition was

"Psychophysiologic Vasomotor Reaction."

Dr. SHLIPAK prepared a history and physical report on November 22, 1963, pertaining to Miss ODIO's health and it reads as follows:

"This 25 year old white female was admitted on 11-22-63 after fainting at work. The patient is apparently two months' pregnant, and has been having a threatened abortion. She has been bleeding for approximately four or five days, and at the present time. Approximately three nights ago she had very heavy bleeding, but this has lessened since that time."

The patient was in an automobile accident approximately one month ago in which her abdomen was slightly injured. She had bleeding for approximately two day's following this. The patient has been under considerable emotional strain and has been under the care of a psychiatrist."

"Soon after hearing of President Kennedy's death, the patient fainted at work. She was seen at work, and then taken to the hospital via ambulance."

"This is apparently the patient's fourth pregnancy."

"The patient has been having rather frequent, though intermittent headaches."

Miss GORE [likely this is the name redacted at beginning of the document] added her files do not indicate that Miss ODIO has ever been a patient at this hospital prior to or subsequent to this one occasion from November 22, 1963 through November 24, 1963

END

Well, interesting....Sheila Macourek [see the name discrepancy?] is of particular interest to me, maryferrell.org has the following regarding her:

SHEILA ----- MACOUREK

CD 1546, pp. 196, 198 Worked in same office with Sylvia Odio at National Chemsearch. By 9/10/64, Macourek was married and living in Portugal...Portugal...how far is say Lisbon, Portugal to Madrid, Spain? That would be 311 miles or 501 kilometers, as the crow flies, as it were. Why does that matter? There are a few JFK assassination 'person's of interest' who matriculated over to Madrid, which had and has it's own particular set of intriguing Post Cold War activity [ranging from CIA, Reinhard Gehlen/Otto Skorzeny/US Army CIC/Franco/Willoughby/KGB ...oh never mind..it's just a thought..

Also National Chemsearch get's into an area of oil/geologist's.....Socony Mobil does it not?

JAMES H. DYER

CD 1546, pp. 196-197 International co-ordinator for National Chemsearch Corp., Carl Rd., Irving. Sylvia Odio was his secretary from Sept 16, 1963, until Feb 10, 1964, when she quit...

In closing I would mention that obviously there are voluminous articles. book excerpts et cetera regarding this subject. I pretty much try not to endorse a particular author, on any JFK related subject because then I can be open to accusations of being...well...take your pick, but I am forced to suggest that Jim DiEugenio in my opinion would be my guide in sifting through what could be the most convoluted episode of al the JFK Assassination related subplots, because...well I think his work on the subject is impartial and pretty much speaks for itself...As to the identities of Leopoldo & Angel, as Will Smith say's [Oh Hell, no!!]

It seems likely HSCA investigator Gaton Fonzi, as far as an unfettered investigation of Lucille Bass Connell Light and C. Lee Connell, was up against roadblocks he had no way of knowing existed, circa mid 1970's. At some point, the Connell family had enough skeletons in delicate closets for their background details to become a closed matter. It could have been as early as 29 November, 1963, or

as late as circa 1980. But it is sensitive enough, considering the details, to keep a permanent lid on it.

SylviaOdioLucilleConnellCynthiaCMeyerIslamabad.jpg

https://familysearch...M9.1.1/VDX5-K1Y

name: Cynthia Colleen Connell event: Birth event date: 26 Mar 1955 event place: Dallas, Texas gender: Female father: Clifford Lee Connell mother: Mary Lucille Bass

http://advancedsaddlefit.com/about/

......Prior to founding ASF, Colleen was a career Foreign Service Officer in the Department of State’s Economic Bureau. She served five overseas tours of duty over nearly two decades, along with her husband Matt Meyer, formerly a U.S. intelligence officer. She often says that the leap from Foreign Service to fitting saddles is not as random as it might seem, as the tasks are essentially the same: first identify the fundamental nature of the problem, then work out how the problem might be solved to everyone’s satisfaction.

http://www.linkedin....eyer/19/858/b77

Colleen Meyer's Overview

Current

• Owner at Advanced Saddle Fit, LLC

Past

• Foreign Service Officer at U.S. Department of State

Education

• The Johns Hopkins University School of Advanced International Studies (SAIS)
  • Dartmouth College

Connections

90 connections Websites

Colleen Meyer's Experience

Owner

Advanced Saddle Fit, LLC

2002 – Present (10 years)

Foreign Service Officer

U.S. Department of State

Government Agency; 10,001+ employees; International Affairs industry

1984 – 1992 (8 years) U.S. Embassy Lagos; New Delhi; Ottawa; Islamabad; U.S. Consulate Cape Town

Colleen Meyer's Education

The Johns Hopkins University School of Advanced International Studies (SAIS)

MA, Economics

1980 – 1982

Dartmouth College

BA

1973 – 1977

Hmm, Mr. Scully is desperately trying to change the subject, why could that be? And as a moderator he should keep the highlighted part of rule 8 in mind when posting:

viii) Members should use the quote function of the forum when replying to people’s posts. To do this click the REPLY button. Pressing this button will allow you to reply to a topic, and have the text from a particular reply quoted in your own reply.
This can be edited so that only the relevant passage is included.
If you want to reply to several postings, copy and paste the relevant comments into your own answer. To make this clear use the colour options to highlight what someone else is saying. Type in the name of the person after the quotation.

• 4 months later...
Guest Tom Scully

IIRC when I bitched about what some folks at the DPF were doing Moderator Scully called me to task for bring up my complaints against another forum. Ironic that after having abandonded ship for months he returns with this. Not surprised to see he's still obsessed with "Six Degrees of Seperation" regarding the assassination.

Len,

Evidently he was busy the whole time he was gone, busily "researching" the social pages for pertinent weddings and obituaries.

Tommy,

You did not address a single detail in my post on the thread you posted the comments quoted above in, so I thought it best to "do" this here.

The question in this thread's title is the crux of my reply to you?

Give me guidance. The post that prompted your criticism of me was centered on a group of very wealthy, politically powerful and extremely secretive, well connected, and as I hope my posted research showed, tightly coordinated with each other through several generations. The group has produced two U.S. presidents, two U.S. Veeps, to name only a few of their achievements.

I am committed to learning and sharing more about them. If you have a better way to learn more about them, please do not keep it to yourself. If you do not have guidance to give me, what are you accomplishing with your sustained record of picking at me on these threads as if I was a scab?

One more example.... William H. Quasha's son Alan rescued and turned around the financial and political fortunes of GW Bush.

Alan donates significantly to the national tickets of both major U.S. politcal parties.

One of his closest friends (back to Harvard, in the early 70's....) was recently "shut down".

Fundraiser Nemazee Stole $292 Million, U.S. Charges ... - Bloomberg

www.bloomberg.com/apps/news?pid=newsarchive&sid...

Sep 22, 2009 – Hassan Nemazee, a top fundraiser for President Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton who was arrested last month, was indicted by a grand jury ...

How Nemazee Used Harvard Degree Swindling Banks ... - Bloomberg

Mar 21, 2010 – Nemazee became friendly with former American International Group Inc. chairman Hank Greenberg and started an insurance company in ...

Former brother-in-law of Hassan Nemazee pleads guilty in bank ...

www.nypost.com/.../former_brother_bank_law_fraud_hassan_...

Nov 7, 2011 – The former brother-in-law of a Democratic fundraiser imprisoned for cheating banks out of nearly $300 million dollars pleaded guilty Monday to ...

So what are we to make of this?"

Britain's new man in Washington Sir Peter Westmacott is brother-in ...

www.dailymail.co.uk/.../Britains-new-man-Washington-Sir-Peter-We...

Dec 6, 2011 – This is because his brother-in-law is a convicted fraudster who ... Fraudulent: Hassan Nemazee (left) donated some of the stolen money to high ...

Our Man in Washington Sir Peter Westmacott will arrive with family ...

www.telegraph.co.uk › NewsWorld NewsUS Politics

Dec 6, 2011 – Sir Peter Westmacott, the next UK amabassador to America, is the brother-in-law of Hassan Nemazee, a prominent fundraiser for the ...

www.dailymail.co.uk/.../Britains-new-man-Washington-Sir-Peter-We...Dec 6, 2011 – ... pictured here with Prince Charles (right) in Istanbul, Turkey in 2004 - Westmacott was previously the Prince of Wales' private deputy secretary .

Tommy, it is plain that one of us is furthering the pool of knowledge relevant to the focus of this forum in almost every post, that the research of the crimes against the state this forum is focused on comes down to uncovering the secrets of the powerful and well connected, and one of us is posting different "stuff" and is critical of research techniques that demonstrably uncover the connections, allegiances, and other secrets of the powerful.

Edited by Tom Scully

IIRC when I bitched about what some folks at the DPF were doing Moderator Scully called me to task for bring up my complaints against another forum. Ironic that after having abandonded ship for months he returns with this. Not surprised to see he's still obsessed with "Six Degrees of Seperation" regarding the assassination.

Len,

Evidently he was busy the whole time he was gone, busily "researching" the social pages for pertinent weddings and obituaries.

Tommy,

You did not address a single detail in my post on the thread you posted the comments quoted above in, so I thought it best to "do" this here.

The question in this thread's title is the crux of my reply to you?

Give me guidance. The post that prompted your criticism of me was centered on a group of very wealthy, politically powerful and extremely secretive, well connected, and as I hope my posted research showed, tightly coordinated with each other through several generations. The group has produced two U.S. presidents, two U.S. Veeps, to name only a few of their achievements.

I am committed to learning and sharing more about them. If you have a better way to learn more about them, please do not keep it to yourself. If you do not have guidance to give me, what are you accomplishing with your sustained record of picking at me on these threads as if I was a scab?

One more example.... William H. Quasha's son Alan rescued and turned around the financial and political fortunes of GW Bush.

Alan donates significantly to the national tickets of both major U.S. politcal parties.

One of his closest friends (back to Harvard, in the early 70's....) was recently "shut down".

Fundraiser Nemazee Stole $292 Million, U.S. Charges ... - Bloomberg

Sep 22, 2009 – Hassan Nemazee, a top fundraiser for President Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton who was arrested last month, was indicted by a grand jury ...

How Nemazee Used Harvard Degree Swindling Banks ... - Bloomberg

Mar 21, 2010 – Nemazee became friendly with former American International Group Inc. chairman Hank Greenberg and started an insurance company in ...

Former brother-in-law of Hassan Nemazee pleads guilty in bank ...

www.nypost.com/.../former_brother_bank_law_fraud_hassan_...

Nov 7, 2011 – The former brother-in-law of a Democratic fundraiser imprisoned for cheating banks out of nearly $300 million dollars pleaded guilty Monday to ...

So what are we to make of this?"

www.dailymail.co.uk/.../Britains-new-man-Washington-Sir-Peter-We...

Dec 6, 2011 – This is because his brother-in-law is a convicted fraudster who ... Fraudulent: Hassan Nemazee (left) donated some of the stolen money to high ...

Our Man in Washington Sir Peter Westmacott will arrive with family ...

www.telegraph.co.uk › NewsWorld NewsUS Politics

Dec 6, 2011 – Sir Peter Westmacott, the next UK amabassador to America, is the brother-in-law of Hassan Nemazee, a prominent fundraiser for the ...

www.dailymail.co.uk/.../Britains-new-man-Washington-Sir-Peter-We...Dec 6, 2011 – ... pictured here with Prince Charles (right) in Istanbul, Turkey in 2004 - Westmacott was previously the Prince of Wales' private deputy secretary .

Tommy, it is plain that one of us is furthering the pool of knowledge relevant to the focus of this forum in almost every post, that the research of the crimes against the state this forum is focused on comes down to uncovering the secrets of the powerful and well connected, and one of us is posting different "stuff" and is critical of research techniques that demonstrably uncover the connections, allegiances, and other secrets of the powerful.

Dear Mr. Scully,

I must say that I would prefer to read just about any post or thread on this forum but yours, given the fact that any thread that you do post on tends to become "your thread," comprised mostly of tedious, tidbit-based factoids and unspoken, attenuated "connections" which, IMHO, can be appreciated only by someone endowed with "A Beautiful Mind" such as yours.

I do suspect, however, that we are basically of like mind (with a small "M") as regards the nature and general composition of the social/power group that wanted to eliminate JFK. I don't want to be hasty here, but I do suppose that the proof, as they say, is in the pudding.

Please don't put me on moderation for any perceived impertinence.

Sincerely,

Edited by Thomas Graves

Guest Tom Scully

Not to worry, Tommy.

You and I have distinctly different approaches. For instance, I cannot fathom why anyone would pursue this in an effort to

confirm that something that would matter is being handed off.:

Hughesgif.gif

You and I react to what the other one of us is doing with, "why bother?" I will stay out of your way. I hope you will

stop coming at me.

I resumed posting on this forum after I asked to be replaced as a moderator. I expect a change is in the works.

Not to worry, Tommy.

You and I have distinctly different approaches. For instance, I cannot fathom why anyone would pursue this in an effort to
confirm that something that would matter is being handed off.:

Hughesgif.gif

You and I react to what the other one of us is doing with, "why bother?" I will stay out of your way. I hope you will
stop coming at me.

I resumed posting on this forum after I asked to be replaced as a moderator. I expect a change is in the works.

Well Tom,

If you watch the left hand of the guy wearing the tan jacket (in a slow-motion, larger version of this clip)...

And the way the guy in the dark blue suit takes a half step and leans towards him....

And the actions of Long Coat Man in the near background...

And the Rambler station wagon with its headlights on in the mid background... .

And the "Rip Robertson" or "John Adrian O'Hare" character who is walking past the Rambler station wagon....

And the screening actions of the three curious suits in the foreground...

And...

P.S. Thanks for "reviving" this topic! Now I won't have to "edit and bump" it! Edited by Thomas Graves

Tommy

Apparently the nephew of a close friend of the brother of one of Papa Bush's Yale room-mates was a guest at the wedding of the cousin of the business partner of Zapruder's neighbor. That can't just be a coincidence!

Len

Tommy

Apparently the nephew of a close friend of the brother of one of Papa Bush's Yale room-mates was a guest at the wedding of the cousin of the business partner of Zapruder's neighbor. That can't just be a coincidence!

Len

Len,

But Scully's postings helps us narrow the suspects down to just a couple hundred thousand!

And it gives us a good excuse to be really, really mad at all the "filthy" Rich and Powerful People out there!

Edited by Thomas Graves

[...]

Scully is doing a lot of interesting work on the relationships among the power elite, and further how those relationships filter downward into certain people who we recognize as involved with the cover up e.g. Priscilla Johnson and Hugh Aynseworth.

This area of work is quite important I think. SInce many people involved in JFK research seem to think that the plot ends with the CIA or the JCS. Or that the Mafia ran the world or, LBJ and the Texas oil guys did in 1963. None of that is true.

Donald Gibson's invaluable work he did for both Probe and in Battling Wall Street was the first time someone actually tried to carve into these relations between the Power Elite and the Pentagon and the CIA, and the forces who were opposed to JFK. If you don't understand that, then you don't understand who Kennedy was and why these people were so violently opposed to him and his policies.

For a good indication of this network and how it worked, just look at who Dulles got to vouch for that quaint Quaker couple, Ruth and Michael Paine to allay suspicions about them in the wake of the assassination. (Destiny Betrayed, 2nd edition, p. 195)

Jimbo,

Hey! Maybe it was The Illuminati!

Edited by Thomas Graves

For a good indication of this network and how it worked, just look at who Dulles got to vouch for that quaint Quaker couple, Ruth and Michael Paine to allay suspicions about them in the wake of the assassination. (Destiny Betrayed, 2nd edition, p. 195)

Please elaborate.

No Tom it was not the Illimunati, and for you to make a remark like that shows why a lot of people don't take you seriously.

All you have to do is take a look at who people like Dulles and McCloy worked for and with in their careers, and how long each was associated with the CFR. And who controlled that organization for decades. Then recall, that JFK was never in the CFR.

Then look who Dulles worked for and with at Sullivan and Cromwell and who McCloy worked for at Cravath. Neither RFK nor JFK was ever a part of those big Wall Street law firms. (Which Alexander Hamilton started generations ago at the birth of the republic.)

Just take a look at who hired McCloy to lobby Carter to allow the Shah into this country. And how that triumphant campaign brought us the Reagan revolution. Which, IMO, spelled the end of the middle class in America.

One of the worst things about JFK research has been that it seems to think that the CIA, or the Pentagon are entities unto themselves. Or that LBJ could have pulled off something like this on his own. Or that the Mafia ruled America at the time. Gibson's work, which apparently you guys never read, smashed that paradigm wide open.

LBJ never wanted the WC. He had to be browbeaten into setting it up. Gibson's work on this is so potent that Max Holland had to lie about it in his book.

Also, when JFK came into office, Jock Whitney was ambassador to England. Whitney was a Rockefeller man who published the Herald Tribune as a mouthpiece for them. JFK had no respect for the paper or for the Rockefellers. So when he came into office, he decided to replace Whitney. He wrote one of the briefest telegrams in diplomatic history to convey the message:

Jock

Pack.

Jack

Now, take a look at what Whitney was doing the night of the assassination, and the editorial his paper published the next morning. And see how that coincides with what Dulles did at the first meeting of the WC. Then look at the group Whitney headed in 1964 to get LBJ elected, and how his company Freeport Sulphur then got LBJ to OK the 1965 coup in Indonesia and how this made billions for them. (Destiny Betrayed, 2nd edition, pgs. 374-75)

But, hey this doesn't matter does it? What were billions of dollars back then anyway?

Meanwhile, look at that Rambler in the background of the gif.

Dear Jimbo,

Congratulations are in order..

Looks like you and Scully have solved the assassination.

Sincerely,

P.S. What time did Burroughs say Oswald entered the theater?

Edited by Thomas Graves

[...]

If not, you might try reading my book then [sic]. You will find out who Whitney and Blackmer at least [sic]. (Sorry, I don't mention the Rambler.)

Dear Jimbo,

To which Rambler are you referring? I mean, you probably mean the one Roger Craig claimed he saw Oswald getting into, right? I mean, you have heard of Roger Craig, right?

Sincerely,

Edited by Thomas Graves

I know one topic which both myself and Thomas would like to know, which concerns the persons in the area which walk from in front of the Terminal Annex and cross the street as the group of witnesses rush towards the knoll, ie the gif image Thomas posted of the little 360 degree turn the person makes where the three are all wearing fedora hats. Turns out one or two of them was at some point in the company of Secret Service agent John Joe Howlett, I am a little disappointed some 50 years later, they haven't been ID. I saw the footage on one of the "Oswald did do it," shows coming out of the wood work, JFK - The Lost Bullet,

it's a pretty nauseating spectacle where Max Holland trots out his the first shot missed before JFK reaches for his throat, using the Dorman film as his proof, and her comment "I turned my camera off after the first shot," although he admits its a theory. It is your basic there are no researchers only statements such as "has inspired ridicule by conspiracy theorists," dribble going so far as showing Arlen Spector looking normal, contrasted with who I am sure is Mark Lane. The footage of Lane, I don't know where they got it but his eyes are looking directly at the camera and he literally looks like his eyes are about to pop out of his head, I mean his hair might as well be on fire, for the effect it has of depicting a "conspiracy buff." Wonderful world we live in where proponents of the "Oswald killed JFK" with a rifle known as "The Humanitarian rifle" where they work together basically reserving Dealey Plaza for their re-creation replete with former Secret Service agents to pitch in to help. More on the 6.5 Mannlicher-Carcano, when they did the recreation the rifle was such a rickety piece of crap, they had to put shin-splints on it just to perform the re-creation, and yet we are told to believe Oswald picked out this "rifle" to kill the POTUS, not to mention Curry's comment "we could never put him on the sixth floor with that rifle." But we're the conspiracy theorists......lol.

Edited by Robert Howard

[...]

...ie the gif image Thomas posted of the little 360 degree turn the person makes where the three are all wearing fedora hats.

[...]

Robert,

I'm not sure which "gif image" you're referring to, but it does sound interesting. Three men wearing fedora hats? A 360 degree turn by someone?

Which thread was it posted on?

Thanks,

Edited by Thomas Graves