The Education Forum

The Errors of my Ways

You’re beginning t sound like Fetzer, all the evidence contradicting you is lies. Do you think the various ATCs in the area, and the various people at Otis, several of whom were ANG or complete civilians like the school principle) were all “in on it”? All the radar returns faked as well?

I don't know what was faked, how easily things could be faked, or what-not. Here's what I know: If the planes were launched before the attacks were over as the military BELATEDLY claimed, then NORAD spokesman Snyder was given false information to give to the public, and Myers was giving out the same false information till he changed his story in mid-testimony on September 13 (so was he lying before or after Senator Nelson pressed him?), while NORAD's Snyder continued to stick by the false information, presumably till the word got sent out that Myers had changed the scenario off the cuff to please Senator Nelson. Why the false information for days about something so basic? And why Myers's changing story about when he was informed of the attacks? And why was the 9/11 Commission afraid to ask him about it? To repeat myself once more, the official (changing) story of 9/11 stinks, and I think you and a lot of other folks just don't smell very good (and I'm not accusing you of BO or not bathing).

Edited by Ron Ecker

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK then we can largely agree to disagree and leave it at that but I don't see an about face in Myers' testimony, please elaborate .

Gladly.

MYERS: Mr. Chairman, the armed forces did not shoot down any aircraft. When it became clear what the threat was, we did scramble fighter aircraft, AWACS, radar aircraft and tanker aircraft to begin to establish orbits in case other aircraft showed up in the FAA system that were hijacked. But we never actually had to use force.

LEVIN: Was that order that you just described given before or after the Pentagon was struck? Do you know?

MYERS: That order, to the best of my knowledge, was after the Pentagon was struck.

BILL NELSON: You said earlier in your testimony that we had not scrambled any military aircraft until after the Pentagon was hit. And so, my question would be: why?

MYERS: I think I had that right, that it was not until then. I'd have to go back and review the exact timelines.

BILL NELSON: Perhaps we want to do this in our session, in executive session. But my question is an obvious one for not only this committee, but for the executive branch and the military establishment. If we knew that there was a general threat on terrorist activity, which we did, and we suddenly have two trade towers in New York being obviously hit by terrorist activity, of commercial airliners taken off course from Boston to Los Angeles, then what happened to the response of the defense establishment once we saw the diversion of the aircraft headed west from Dulles turning around 180 degrees and, likewise, in the aircraft taking off from Newark and, in flight, turning 180 degrees? That's the question. I leave it to you as to how you would like to answer it. But we would like an answer.

MYERS: You bet. I spoke, after the second tower was hit, I spoke to the commander of NORAD, General Eberhart. And at that point, I think the decision was at that point to start launching aircraft.

http://911research.wtc7.net/cache/planes/defense/myers_confirmation_091301.html

So you tell me, when was Myers lying and when was he not? He tells Levin one thing, then minutes later he suddenly tells Nelson, after being cornered, “I spoke, after the second tower was hit, I spoke to the commander of NORAD, General Eberhart. And at that point, I think the decision was at that point to start launching aircraft.” But he told an an interviewer not long after the attacks that “no one told us” about the second tower being hit, so how was he supposedly talking to General Eberhart about it?

You’re right, we agree to disagree. This is beating a dead horse. Or I should say beating my head against a stone wall.