The Education Forum

CONTACT Current TV to broadcast JFK Assassination shows

programming@current.com

In light of all the propaganda being hoisted on the Military Channel, Discovery or whatever the History Channel has become, if a flood of programming requests for shows or videos depicting the conspiracy ~ The Men Who Killed Kennedy, etc. ~ get to Current TV, they will show them to counter the mass media denial. Small strokes fall great Oaks!

I was watching Joe Scarborough on MSNBC this morning. They were talking about drone strikes and how the CIA is hiding info about how many people are getting killed....probably quite a few people who are unintended targets. Then they talk about the next few guests including Mr Sachs and his new book about JFK's pursuit of peace with Russia. How ironic....from the CIA hiding info to JFK. I recently saw the movie Argo. At the end of the movie the actual identity of the CIA agent who tricked Iran is identified, yet they won't release 50 yr old docs.... Recently, for the fun of it, I started posting Geraldo's 1975 show clip on his FB page. A little reminder that he used to be a serious journalist...

Guest Robert Morrow

programming@current.com

In light of all the propaganda being hoisted on the Military Channel, Discovery or whatever the History Channel has become, if a flood of programming requests for shows or videos depicting the conspiracy ~ The Men Who Killed Kennedy, etc. ~ get to Current TV, they will show them to counter the mass media denial. Small strokes fall great Oaks!

Done!