The Education Forum

Some pictures of Tosh

I just watched this film showing Oswald with this group, I paused the film and the first number of the address on the door is 5.. I cannot see the last two numbers on the door.

There is no doubt after watching that film that it is Celso Hernandez, imho Celso Hernandez and the unknown Aplha 66 associate picture James posted is the same man.

When one watches the film on dvd it is VERY clear, in that film before these guys walk out of this office Oswald is standing inside leaning against a wall, they look at Oswald and then look at the camera and then head out the door.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just watched this film showing Oswald with this group, I paused the film and the first number of the address on the door is 5.. I cannot see the last two numbers on the door.

There is no doubt after watching that film that it is Celso Hernandez, imho Celso Hernandez and the unknown Aplha 66 associate picture James posted is the same man.

When one watches the film on dvd it is VERY clear, in that film before these guys walk out of this office Oswald is standing inside leaning against a wall, they look at Oswald and then look at the camera and then head out the door. (Ryan Crowe)

Thanks, Ryan. Interesting piece of film that. In fact that whole New Orleans episode is one that has fascinated me over the years.

James