The Education Forum

Professional researchers and investigators

P.S. I do not respond to any questions unless they come from established, reputable, and creditable investigators and researchers....

"... I am a retired commercial pilot and had worked for and with the United States Government for many years. Background: Military Intel in the late fifties and early sixties. Associated with Task Force W Sec- C7 during the Cuban Project and JM/WAVE, Miami Cuban Desk. I operated as an "Undercover pilot" specialized operations (CAP;Covert Action Group early sixties)

I was an Operative and contract pilot attatched to "AMSOG" American Military Special Operations Group, Panama Southern Command, during the Regan Drug War and the Contra Re-supply network. I Testified four times, close door, to various Senate and congressional investigative committees ( Director FBI 1964; J Hoover) Senator Church, 1976-75; close door classified TS; Congressmen Tom Downing, before the HSCA was formed: Senator John Kerry's Committee of 1988-91. also classified " "TS Committee Sensitive" and the "Tri- State Drug Task Force, (Arizonia, Colorado, New Mexico) chaired by Arizona Govenor ,Bruce Babbit contack 'cut- out' was the Phoenix Organized Crime Div. Phoenix AZ,1975-86.

I Worked with "Senator Gary Hart" and his security advisor "Bill Holden", on previous Intel maters with the NSC and the Drug War with Colombia and Costa Rico. I worked UC operations with KiKi Cammaranda and his pilot, Alveraz, before they were executed.

I was a Military/DEA contract pilot, attatched with the Panama and Colombia, Costa Rico.Investigative Task Force on Narcotics. My brother is with the Dallas Police Department, attached to the Narcotics Tech OPs Div,

Thank You. William Robert Tosh Plumlee aka William H "Buck" Pearson code name "Zapata" Miami Cuban Desk 1960-62 MI/CIA OMC-TFW7; Section C (locate Tab B & D classified info. portions declassified Aug 1998. Associated with Operation 40 connected to the NSC and the "White House Situations Rooms

I was a contract operative for the CIA and associated with Tracy Barns, Wild Bill Harvy, Frank Bender, John Martino and many others ...".

I was in Dallas at Dealey Plaza with a Military styled team to "Abort "the assassination of President Kennedy. We failed.

I would be happy to provide a detailed "declaration" and United States de-classified Federal documentation of my activites, as to the events of that day, and my activites of that day, to any established and qualified investigators, law enforcement, or government investigative agencies, at their request. I will provide a detailed time line (declaration) only to established Researcher of the JFK assassination.

Dated and signed this 27th day of October, 2004 by William (Tosh )Plumlee

deleted for space

Edited by Tim Carroll

I was a contract operative for the CIA and associated with Tracy Barns, Wild Bill Harvy, Frank Bender, John Martino and many others ...". 

Dated and signed this 27th day of October, 2004 by  William (Tosh )Plumlee

Tosh,

Speaking of operation names as opposed to real names, which you know we all are craving, were you ever aware that Frank Bender was actually Gerry Droller?

Tim

Yes Tim. I found that out about 1975 from a Senator Church investigator who interviewed me in Phoenix Arizona..., can not remember the investigators name. Bender, at one time was kind of like a case officer to me. Reference: 1958 & 1965 FBI 105 & 62 files; Nat. Security Matters concerning the United States Government and one, "William R. Plumlee" . Miami, Pheonix and Denver OO. (Office of Orgin)

Have a good one. Thanks, Tosh

deleted for space

Edited by Tim Carroll

No, Gerry Droller was an alias for Bender, or so the mismanaged Judyth outline McAdams put up indicates.

Then they have it backwards.

Tim

Gerry Droller ( aka Toney Bender) was an 'Operational' name for a spicific operation. On the gun-running Ops he was 'Droller' my contact person. I also knew his real name before he went operational. (Bender) As found in the FBI 105 files along with Martino. Thanks for the info.

deleted for space

Edited by Tim Carroll

Gerry Droller ( aka Toney Bender) was an 'Operational' name for a spicific operation.  On the gun-running Ops he was 'Droller' my contact person.  I also knew his real name before he went operational. (Bender)  As found in the FBI 105 files along with Martino.   Thanks for the info.

Was that name Frank Eisenstall?

Sorry Tim I missed quoted myself.. I said Toney Bender and I meant Frank Bender.. I have, in the past, confussed Frank Bender with Tony Varona. Why? I don't know. Frank Eisenstall? Tthat could have been his real name but I was under the impression his real name was Frank Bender, but I also knew him as Droller...? Kind of like : "Who's on first. Whats on Second, and He's up to bat....". Tosh

"I worked UC operations with KiKi Cammaranda and his pilot, Alveraz, before they were executed."

Tosh,

How much can you reveal about Kiki Camerena? He was allegedly killed by Mexican drug lords, a few of which were convicted and imprisoned for his murder. I looked into this somewhat, and found that Kiki was more than likely killed by the CIA because he discovered their involvement in flying cocaine from Central America into a base in Mexico before they brought it into the States. This was confirmed to me about a year ago by a retired DEA guy, who apparently knew you. He also said Kiki's family wholeheartedly believes Kiki was killed by the CIA. The Kerry Committee convened after it became known the CIA was involved in bringing coke in, and bringing weapons and such back down to Central America. Of course, much of this occurred during the Reagan years, Iran/Contra, etc.

While I'm on this subject, I have a few more questions if I may.

Since you were in that photo in Barry and the Boys, can you identify the others in the photo? The only other guy known for sure is Barry Seal. And when was the photo actually taken? I've heard 1964, and they were Op40, and I've heard 1976 and they were DEA. You were there, so you know for sure.

Next thing is...what do you know about Richard Armitage? We all know he was involved in Iran/Contra with Ollie North. Word is he was very much involved in the heroin network out of Laos in the early 70's, and he was the main man in Thailand. Was he also involved in the coke running during the 80's?

Last but not least, how about Ollie North? According to Hopsicker, he gave the order to kill Seal. I'm sure there's plenty that didn't come up in the Iran/Contra hearings about him. Anything you can tell us?

Thanks Tosh, and glad to see you here. I know you've had problems at Lancer with certain parties, but if you really want to spill your guts and clear up some nasty matters pertaining to fairly recent US history, I'd sure like to listen.

Richard

"I worked UC operations with KiKi Cammaranda and his pilot, Alveraz, before they were executed."

Tosh,

How much can you reveal about Kiki Camerena? He was allegedly killed by Mexican drug lords, a few of which were convicted and imprisoned for his murder. I looked into this somewhat, and found that Kiki was more than likely killed by the CIA because he discovered their involvement in flying cocaine from Central America into a base in Mexico before they brought it into the States. This was confirmed to me about a year ago by a retired DEA guy, who apparently knew you. He also said Kiki's family wholeheartedly believes Kiki was killed by the CIA. The Kerry Committee convened after it became known the CIA was involved in bringing coke in, and bringing weapons and such back down to Central America. Of course, much of this occurred during the Reagan years, Iran/Contra, etc.

Since you were in that photo in Barry and the Boys, can you identify the others in the photo? The only other guy known for sure is Barry Seal. And when was the photo actually taken? I've heard 1964, and they were Op40, and I've heard 1976 and they were DEA. You were there, so you know for sure.

Next thing is...what do you know about Richard Armitage? We all know he was involved in Iran/Contra with Ollie North. Word is he was very much involved in the heroin network out of Laos in the early 70's, and he was the main man in Thailand. Was he also involved in the coke running during the 80's?

Last but not least, how about Ollie North? According to Hopsicker, he gave the order to kill Seal. I'm sure there's plenty that didn't come up in the Iran/Contra hearings about him. Anything you can tell us?

Thanks Tosh, and glad to see you here. I know you've had problems at Lancer with certain parties, but if you really want to spill your guts and clear up some nasty matters pertaining to fairly recent US history, I'd sure like to listen.

Richard

Richard: a little background... the following should have been edited a little tighter on the facts.. I'll give you my take on a "New Topic" 'KIKI'... Perhaps this is not the right Forum for that. Perhaps John can advise:

The following site may be of some help, althought I do not agree with some points, overall its good for the historical background. Keep in mind we (our team) was undercover "drug interdiction" (not cocain smugglers) AMSOG Military/CIA United States Federal Government. Most of what I would have to say on that subject is still. "Classified Top Secret; Commitee Sensitive".

http://www.fromthewilderness.com/free/pand...vice_c130s.html

"...Of a certainty, the 35 C-130s, which actually changed hands in the program, wound up doing many other things than fighting fires on behalf of the Forest Service. They have been documented on covert missions in France, Spain, Angola, South Africa, Central America, and even Kuwait during Desert Storm. In June 1991 one of Roy Reagan's C-130s crashed on a CIA mission in Angola killing the nephew of Rep Curt Weldon, R-Pa who later participated in hearings looking into the program.

"All of the contractors had unregulated air fields in remote places that were not usually subject to any kind of Customs inspections. All of the contractors were able to come and go virtually undetected so they could have been doing anything. It was an ideal cover both for drug smuggling and a variety of covert operations," Eitel observed.

( note: Hallburton, Udall Corp., Kerr McGee)

In 1994, as he was investigating his lawsuit, Eitel was researching various aspects of the Forest Service transfer at the Department of Justice. He was allowed to view classified materials relevant to the investigation. "I saw a three ring folder full of State Department Export certificates for C-130 and P 3 aircraft allowing them to leave the U.S. for foreign destinations. I logged 36 of the certificates and noted that at least one was going to Panama for a company called Trans Latin Air and at least one was going to a company named Aero Postale de Mexico. Both aircraft were being sent from T&G.

They were Forest Service aircraft", he added. "And what caught my attention was the fact that the certificates were signed by an attorney named John Ford. Ford was known to me as a CIA Australian attorney involved in the C-130s transferred to Bogota in the 70s and 80s and he was also connected to C-130s moved through Central America which came to the attention of U.S. Ambassador to Costa Rica, Louis Tambs during the Contra war. At the time State had protested the transfer because of possible drug connections."

In a 1993 segment of her news program Eye to Eye, Connie Chung covered the Sabow death in detail and showed evidence of the murder by introducing statements from Sabow's brother, a medical doctor, that Sabow had been unconscious and aspirating blood for minutes before a shotgun was rammed so far down his throat that it sheared off the uvula. In that same segment, veteran Air America and CIA pilot Tosh Plumlee stated that he flew loads of cocaine as large as 2,000 kilos onto El Toro in the years and months prior to Sabow's death - for the CIA. Plumlee stated clearly that he was flying C-130s operated by the Forest Service and their contractors. In later conversations with this writer Plumlee admitted that he routinely flew loads as large as 2,500 kilos onto military installations in California and Arizona for the CIA.

A Tragic Footnote

In August 1994 14 firefighters burned to death in an out of control forest fire in Colorado. The Federal Occupational Safety and Health Administration subsequently cited the Forest Service for "inadequate use of aviation resources." Where were all the tankers? According to Eitel they were all out of the country doing anything but fighting fires.

----------

SOURCES: The Riverside Press-Enterprise, AP, The Arizona Republic,

Hope this helps.. More to come later, Tosh

They were Forest Service aircraft", he added. "And what caught my attention was the fact that the certificates were signed by an attorney named John Ford. Ford was known to me as a CIA Australian attorney involved in the C-130s transferred to Bogota in the 70s and 80s and he was also connected to C-130s moved through Central America which came to the attention of U.S. Ambassador to Costa Rica, Louis Tambs during the Contra war. At the time State had protested the transfer because of possible drug connections. (Tosh Plumlee)

Interesting the mention of Ford. Ford was connected to Aero Union where Roy Reagan had offices. Ford was also the attorney for Pacific Harbor Capital, a company owned by PacifiCorp which had long associations with the CIA. One of the Australian C-130's brokered by Ford was involved with all the stuff going on at Mena.

Interesting that a lot of this activity directed toward Central America sprang from the demise of the Nugan/Hand bank in Sydney. It was also suggested that some of the easy money diverted from this into mining ventures in Western Australia. If I'm not mistaken (and I often am) the secretive US base at Exmouth in Western Australia sprang up about this time as well.

FWIW.

James

Edited by James Richards

They were Forest Service aircraft", he added. "And what caught my attention was the fact that the certificates were signed by an attorney named John Ford. Ford was known to me as a CIA Australian attorney involved in the C-130s transferred to Bogota in the 70s and 80s and he was also connected to C-130s moved through Central America which came to the attention of U.S. Ambassador to Costa Rica, Louis Tambs during the Contra war. At the time State had protested the transfer because of possible drug connections. (Tosh Plumlee)

Interesting the mention of Ford. Ford was connected to Aero Union where Roy Reagan had offices. Ford was also the attorney for Pacific Harbor Capital, a company owned by PacifiCorp which had long associations with the CIA. One of the Australian C-130's brokered by Ford was involved with all the stuff going on at Mena.

Interesting that a lot of this activity directed toward Central America sprang from the demise of the Nugan/Hand bank in Sydney. It was also suggested that some of the easy money diverted from this into mining ventures in Western Australia. If I'm not mistaken (and I often am) the secretive US base at Exmouth in Western Australia sprang up about this time as well.

FWIW.

James

James.

Good background work: How did you know, or find out, about the secret base in Australia? The stuff going on at Mena was "Aircraft Retro Fitting" at "Richmont Aviation" for C-130's. It was DoD contract for modifications of C130's that had came out of the 'Moth Ball Fleet' and etc. Berry Seals C-123, at one time had been modified at Richmont. I flew into there with one of the C-130 for retro fitting. I think 60-Minuets has a film clip of the C-130 with a Pirate flag, a "Jolly Roger" flying from the left side of the cockpiyt. In fact all the C-130's had code names. "Jolly Roger", "Iron Butterfly", "Fat Lady (C-123)", Fat Lady II, (C-130-A) 'Leaping Lizard', "My Gal Sue" and "Sure Thing" ( a Forest Service Slurry bomber ') 096PP, or 069PaPa ?)

Crair La Bar , a good friend, lost, his life in one of these C-130-A's about two year agos in Walker CA. The main wing spar broke due to corrosion and both he and his pilot were Killed. (2002, I think) All C-130's fleet aircraft for the Forsest Service were then grounded. A few weeks after that fatality another Forest Service, a PB-3 Neptune, lost its wing spar due to corrosion and all Forest Service Slurry aircraft were grounded. The 'Covert arm' also had its share of accidents around the world during this time, but the public never heard about these men and aircraft. Go off track.. please forgivre... Tosh

Tosh,

Richard

Richard: a little background... the following should have been edited a little tighter on the facts.. I'll give you my take on a "New Topic" 'KIKI'... Perhaps this is not the right Forum for that. Perhaps John can advise:

The following site may be of some help, althought I do not agree with some points, overall its good for the historical background. Keep in mind we (our team) was undercover "drug interdiction" (not cocain smugglers) AMSOG Military/CIA United States Federal Government. Most of what I would have to say on that subject is still. "Classified Top Secret; Commitee Sensitive".

"...Of a certainty, the 35 C-130s, which actually changed hands in the program, wound up doing many other things than fighting fires on behalf of the Forest Service. They have been documented on covert missions in France, Spain, Angola, South Africa, Central America, and even Kuwait during Desert Storm. In June 1991 one of Roy Reagan's C-130s crashed on a CIA mission in Angola killing the nephew of Rep Curt Weldon, R-Pa who later participated in hearings looking into the program.

"All of the contractors had unregulated air fields in remote places that were not usually subject to any kind of Customs inspections. All of the contractors were able to come and go virtually undetected so they could have been doing anything. It was an ideal cover both for drug smuggling and a variety of covert operations," Eitel observed.

In 1994, as he was investigating his lawsuit, Eitel was researching various aspects of the Forest Service transfer at the Department of Justice. He was allowed to view classified materials relevant to the investigation. "I saw a three ring folder full of State Department Export certificates for C-130 and P 3 aircraft allowing them to leave the U.S. for foreign destinations. I logged 36 of the certificates and noted that at least one was going to Panama for a company called Trans Latin Air and at least one was going to a company named Aero Postale de Mexico. Both aircraft were being sent from T&G.

They were Forest Service aircraft", he added. "And what caught my attention was the fact that the certificates were signed by an attorney named John Ford. Ford was known to me as a CIA Australian attorney involved in the C-130s transferred to Bogota in the 70s and 80s and he was also connected to C-130s moved through Central America which came to the attention of U.S. Ambassador to Costa Rica, Louis Tambs during the Contra war. At the time State had protested the transfer because of possible drug connections."

In a 1993 segment of her news program Eye to Eye, Connie Chung covered the Sabow death in detail and showed evidence of the murder by introducing statements from Sabow's brother, a medical doctor, that Sabow had been unconscious and aspirating blood for minutes before a shotgun was rammed so far down his throat that it sheared off the uvula. In that same segment, veteran Air America and CIA pilot Tosh Plumlee stated that he flew loads of cocaine as large as 2,000 kilos onto El Toro in the years and months prior to Sabow's death - for the CIA. Plumlee stated clearly that he was flying C-130s operated by the Forest Service and their contractors. In later conversations with this writer Plumlee admitted that he routinely flew loads as large as 2,500 kilos onto military installations in California and Arizona for the CIA.

A Tragic Footnote

In August 1994 14 firefighters burned to death in an out of control forest fire in Colorado. The Federal Occupational Safety and Health Administration subsequently cited the Forest Service for "inadequate use of aviation resources." Where were all the tankers? According to Eitel they were all out of the country doing anything but fighting fires.

Thanks Tosh, good stuff. I hope John can recommend a place for discussion on Kiki and other related things.

One thing that perhaps you can look at in your post:

" Keep in mind we (our team) was undercover "drug interdiction" (not cocain smugglers)"

Then later in the post:

"In that same segment, veteran Air America and CIA pilot Tosh Plumlee stated that he flew loads of cocaine as large as 2,000 kilos onto El Toro..."

Wasn't the drug interdiction operation just a cover for smuggling cocaine back into the States? You said your team weren't cocaine smugglers, then you told Eye to Eye that you flew over 2000 keys of coke into El Toro. Can you resolve this?

RJS

Tosh,

Richard

A Tragic Footnote

Thanks Tosh, good stuff. I hope John can recommend a place for discussion on Kiki and other related things.

One thing that perhaps you can look at in your post:

" Keep in mind we (our team) was undercover "drug interdiction" (not cocain smugglers)"

Then later in the post:

"In that same segment, veteran Air America and CIA pilot Tosh Plumlee stated that he flew loads of cocaine as large as 2,000 kilos onto El Toro..."

Wasn't the drug interdiction operation just a cover for smuggling cocaine back into the States? You said your team weren't cocaine smugglers, then you told Eye to Eye that you flew over 2000 keys of coke into El Toro. Can you resolve this?

RJS

I'll try. We had infiltrated known cartel flyways. That was our assignment. Infiltrate, also known as 'Operation Penatrate". After we infiltrated the Cartel's Drug Routes, (undercover) through Mexico we brought our loads to various staging area in the United States and unloaded to be taken to "evidence storage" for what we thought were to be classified as "interdiction". It was later learned that some were saying the cocain coming in was being taken from the staging areas and sold on open market to finance weapon purchases for the Cintra Resupply. So you can say "I was a drug runner for Uncle Sam" or "I flew drugs for Uncle Sam". However, some of our team members lost their lives documenting the fly ways into this country in order to stop the drug trasportation into this country. I flew over thousands of Kilo's of cocain into this country that was involved in a sanction federal undercover operation. I was working an operation authorized by the Federal government. What and how things were done or not done and the reasons thereof, I would not know.. I was an 'Undercover pilot for the federal government. What they did with it I found out later and came forward out of chanells, so as to protect myself by releasing documented classified information before the fact and not after. (Hence the meetings with Senator Gary Hart) I did not and do not approved of how this OPS became used by 'Special Interest" to fund the Contra.

So in that respect some could say, I was a cocain sumuggler, but far different from drug cartel members, who operated for profit and personal gain. Keep in mind.The recap was from CBS as to how they interupeted what I had said. Hope this helps to some degree. I feel I blew the whistle on a few special interest personal who were running an illegal operation from within the WhiteHouse. Tosh