The Education Forum

Deutsch National und Soldaten-Seitung

Jim Root

The first thing that comes to mind for me reading the very elucidating information on this thread, concerns Larrie Schmidt, Bernard Weissman and William R Burley III. Jim and others need no briefing on the whole CUSA/AMBUS business, it still stinks to high heaven.

http://www.maryferrell.org/mffweb/archive/...p;relPageId=319

I know one account of Oswald's tie-in to Walker is based on his letter to the CP's Arnold Johnson where he "stated" that he was at the meeting where General Walker spoke, and I believe Michael Paine attested that he was there, also. [Although I tend to but more stock into Michael Paine's word, than Ruth.anything that "they have said" I tend to take with a rather massive grain of salt.] The problem for me is ascertaining if the whole CUSA/AMBUS project was a separate enterprise from the assassination plot that was "manipulated" or if it was part and parcel of it. [i believe Jerry Rose in one of his articles touched upon this, and I reluctantly tend to think it was the former, rather than the latter......I do believe the speaking tour Billy James Hargis and General Walker "embarked upon" was the equivalent to shouting fire in a movie theater, while there was a lot of "tension in the air," back then.

But I will share this factoid with you.......Larrie Scmidt....well I wrote this and never got around to posting it.....

See below

In Edward J. Epstein's Legend - page 204, there is the following passage. "In early February [1963] DeMohrenschildt arranged for Oswald to meet a young friend of his named Volkmar Schmidt. Schmidt had come from Germany to the United States about one and a half years earlier to do geological research for the Magnolia Laboratories in Duncanville, Texas.

DeMohrenschildt found Schmidt to be a brilliant geologist, who he predicted would win a Nobel Peace Prize for his work on petroleum-bearing rock formations, but also a shrewd analyst on human psychology."

Epstein describes what in his own words, he calls a technique Volkmar uses on Oswald. After describing Oswald's "violent attack" on Kennedy's policies regarding Cuba. Epstein writes, "Schmidt changed the subject. He could see that Oswald had extreme and unyielding positions and realized it would do no good to argue with him. Instead, he tried to win his confidence by appearing to be in sympathy with his political views and making even more extreme statements. It was a technique he learned years before in Germany, when he studied and lived with Dr. William Kuetemeyer, while professor of psychosomatic medicine and religious philosophy at the University of Heidelberg."

Epstein footnotes the passage with the statement - Kuetemeyer had been experimenting, according to Schmidt on a group of schizoids during World War II. The experiments had been interrupted in 1944, when Kuetemeyer had become involved in the plot to assassinate Hitler and had been forced into hiding from the Nazis.

In Richard Bartholomew's Possible Discovery of an Automobile Used in the JFK Conspiracy, he woite "It will be recalled that one of the three Mamantov students living at the house where the party took place, Volkmar Schmidt, had lived and studied with one of the survivors of the failed plot to assassinate Hitler." The person Bartholomew is referencing is no doubt........none other than Dr William Kuetemeyer.

See

http://spot.acorn.net/jfkplace/09/fp.back_...e/rambler3.html

Final Thought.......Heidelberg, obviously to Forum members Tshceppe Weidenbach, little Fascist was from those parts.......

I would urge anyone who is trying to develop as much info on Willoughby as they can to try to get the original 1992 copy, [preferably or the latter, if unavailable] of Dick Russell's TMWKTM, he seems to have done more research on Willoughby than anyone I am aware of, but hey I could be wrong......

The first thing that comes to mind for me reading the very elucidating information on this thread, concerns Larrie Schmidt, Bernard Weissman and William R Burley III. Jim and others need no briefing on the whole CUSA/AMBUS business, it still stinks to high heaven.

http://www.maryferrell.org/mffweb/archive/...p;relPageId=319

I know one account of Oswald's tie-in to Walker is based on his letter to the CP's Arnold Johnson where he "stated" that he was at the meeting where General Walker spoke, and I believe Michael Paine attested that he was there, also. [Although I tend to but more stock into Michael Paine's word, than Ruth.anything that "they have said" I tend to take with a rather massive grain of salt.] The problem for me is ascertaining if the whole CUSA/AMBUS project was a separate enterprise from the assassination plot that was "manipulated" or if it was part and parcel of it. [i believe Jerry Rose in one of his articles touched upon this, and I reluctantly tend to think it was the former, rather than the latter......I do believe the speaking tour Billy James Hargis and General Walker "embarked upon" was the equivalent to shouting fire in a movie theater, while there was a lot of "tension in the air," back then.

But I will share this factoid with you.......Larrie Scmidt....well I wrote this and never got around to posting it.....

See below

In Edward J. Epstein's Legend - page 204, there is the following passage. "In early February [1963] DeMohrenschildt arranged for Oswald to meet a young friend of his named Volkmar Schmidt. Schmidt had come from Germany to the United States about one and a half years earlier to do geological research for the Magnolia Laboratories in Duncanville, Texas.

DeMohrenschildt found Schmidt to be a brilliant geologist, who he predicted would win a Nobel Peace Prize for his work on petroleum-bearing rock formations, but also a shrewd analyst on human psychology."

Epstein describes what in his own words, he calls a technique Volkmar uses on Oswald. After describing Oswald's "violent attack" on Kennedy's policies regarding Cuba. Epstein writes, "Schmidt changed the subject. He could see that Oswald had extreme and unyielding positions and realized it would do no good to argue with him. Instead, he tried to win his confidence by appearing to be in sympathy with his political views and making even more extreme statements. It was a technique he learned years before in Germany, when he studied and lived with Dr. William Kuetemeyer, while professor of psychosomatic medicine and religious philosophy at the University of Heidelberg."

Epstein footnotes the passage with the statement - Kuetemeyer had been experimenting, according to Schmidt on a group of schizoids during World War II. The experiments had been interrupted in 1944, when Kuetemeyer had become involved in the plot to assassinate Hitler and had been forced into hiding from the Nazis.

In Richard Bartholomew's Possible Discovery of an Automobile Used in the JFK Conspiracy, he woite "It will be recalled that one of the three Mamantov students living at the house where the party took place, Volkmar Schmidt, had lived and studied with one of the survivors of the failed plot to assassinate Hitler." The person Bartholomew is referencing is no doubt........none other than Dr William Kuetemeyer.

See

http://spot.acorn.net/jfkplace/09/fp.back_...e/rambler3.html

Final Thought.......Heidelberg, obviously to Forum members Tshceppe Weidenbach, little Fascist was from those parts.......

I would urge anyone who is trying to develop as much info on Willoughby as they can to try to get the original 1992 copy, [preferably or the latter, if unavailable] of Dick Russell's TMWKTM, he seems to have done more research on Willoughby than anyone I am aware of, but hey I could be wrong......

You might want to read "The Jewish Threat" by Joseph W. Bendersky. Anti- Semitic Politics of the US Army. 'Birds of a feather....... '