The Education Forum

Eyewitness Maurice Orr?

Pat Speer

Maurice Orr is a purported eyewitness to the shooting mentioned in Anthony Summers' books. A little digging led me to realize Summers got his info from Mary Ferrell, and that she got the info on Orr from Arch Kimbrough. In Ferrell's chronology, she includes some details on Orr provided by Kimbrough, including that he worked in the concrete industry. Well, this led me to google Orr, Dallas, and concrete and I found that, yessirree, there was a Maurice Orr in the concrete business, who died in 2007.

There was another detail I discovered that might help us identify Orr in the photographic evidence, should he really have been one of the closest witnesses on the north side of Elm, as claimed.

He was a star football player for SMU's 1935 championship team, and stood 6' 3" 230 lbs. Does anyone recall an unidentified witness of such large size in the films and photos? I took a quick look and couldn't find him.

Here's a link to a picture of Orr in 1945, at the age of 32. He was 50 in 1963, and should look pretty much the same.

http://www.fanbase.com/S-Maurice-Orr/photo/1307071?n=0

Edited by Pat Speer

Good Day Pat,

I have always thought that this was Mr. ORR's location during the attack, as seen in
Father ROBERT CROFT's photo # 3, snapped simultaneously with Z-161 (but, imho,
there is not enough documented support, statements, etc., for that being him, so I did
not name that person on my DP map.... siiiigh.... Should have tried to find + interview
him before 2007). That man in CROFT is noticeably larger than the man + woman
sitting next to him on that North Pergola eastern sidewalk wall....
PKuQPyN.jpg
.... If that was Mr. ORR + his attack location, the president was closest to him,
approximately 32' away, at Z-163/164.
Best Regards in Research,

+ ++Don

Donald Roberdeau
United States Navy
U.S.S. John F. Kennedy, CV-67, plank walker
Sooner, or later, The Truth emerges Clearly

For your key considerations + independent determinations....

Homepages Website: President KENNEDY "Men of Courage" speech, and Assassination Evidence,
Witnesses, Photographers, Outstanding Researchers Discoveries, Suspects, + Key Considerations....
http://droberdeau.blogspot.com/2009/08/1-men-of-courage-jfk-assassination_09.html

The Dealey Plaza Detailed Map: Documented 11-22-63 Victims Precise Locations +
Reactions, Evidence, Witnesses Locations, Photographers, Suspected Bullet Trajectories,
Outstanding Researchers Discoveries, + Important Information + Key Considerations, in
One Convenient Resource....
(updated map, + new information)

Visual Report: The First Bullet Impact Into President Kennedy: While JFK was Still Hidden
Under the "Magic-limbed-ricochet-tree"....

Visual Report: Reality Versus C.A.D. : the Real World, versus, Garbage-in-garbage-out....
http://img14.imageshack.us/img14/5066/jsf.gif

Discovery: Very Close JFK Assassination Witness ROSEMARY WILLIS
Zapruder Film Documented 2nd Head Snap:
West, Ultrafast, and Directly
Towards the Grassy Knoll ....

T ogether
E veryone
A chieves
M ore

For the United States:
Edited by Don Roberdeau

Thanks, Don. You could very well be right. I noticed in the obituary that Maurice Orr had a son named John Orr. Is that the John Orr who worked for the Justice Dept., and convinced Janet Reno to test the foreign material on the bullet nose?

Thanks, Don. You could very well be right. I noticed in the obituary that Maurice Orr had a son named John Orr. Is that the John Orr who worked for the Justice Dept., and convinced Janet Reno to test the foreign material on the bullet nose?

Hi Pat,

Excellent catch + outstanding possible connection to an ORR Loved One!
Do you want to take it for action to try and contact JOHN ORR, or should I? (although, I see the John
Orr mentioned in his obituary is "John Mac Orr," while the JOHN ORR who wrote the JFK report for RENO was
JOHN T. ORR, JR.)
Here is the link I have to read JOHN T. ORR, JR.'s .pdf-savable 1995 report sent to JANET RENO,
"Analysis of Gunshots in Dealey Plaza on November 22, 1963"....
Also, iirc, that same man is visible in some other photo(s) and/or film frame(s) (before/during
and/or after the attack), but after a quick search of my archives i cannot find him, right now.

+ ++Don

Donald Roberdeau

United States Navy

Homepages Website: President KENNEDY "Men of Courage" speech, and Assassination Evidence,

Witnesses, Photographers, Outstanding Researchers Discoveries, Suspects, + Key Considerations....
http://droberdeau.blogspot.com/2009/08/1-men-of-courage-jfk-assassination_09.html

Reactions, Evidence, Witnesses Locations, Photographers, Suspected Bullet Trajectories,
Outstanding Researchers Discoveries, + Important Information + Key Considerations, in

Visual Report: The First Bullet Impact Into President Kennedy: While JFK was Still Hidden

Visual Report: Reality Versus C.A.D. : the Real World, versus, Garbage-in-garbage-out....

T ogether

E veryone

A chieves

M ore

For the United States:

Edited by Don Roberdeau

Good Day Pat,

I have always thought that this was Mr. ORR's location during the attack, as seen in
Father ROBERT CROFT's photo # 3, snapped simultaneously with Z-161 (but, imho,
there is not enough documented support, statements, etc., for that being him, so I did
not name that person on my DP map.... siiiigh.... Should have tried to find + interview
him before 2007). That man in CROFT is noticeably larger than the man + woman
sitting next to him on that North Pergola eastern sidewalk wall....
PKuQPyN.jpg
.... If that was Mr. ORR + his attack location, the president was closest to him,
approximately 32' away, at Z-163/164.

+ ++Don

Donald Roberdeau

United States Navy

T ogether

E veryone

A chieves

M ore

For the United States:

Don,

Last night after reading Pat's posted question, I thought about the same big guy as you did in the Croft photo but was too lazy to post my opinion about it.

What do you think the guy (Orr?) is holding in his raised hand?

BTW, I think that's a Rambler station wagon behind him in the Croft photo.

--Tommy :sun

Edited by Thomas Graves