The Education Forum

Imagine you wanted JFK dead

Guest Mark Valenti

Mark Valenti,

Who would have known about Oswald?

Put yourself in these shoes: You are an intelligence professional in 1963, having military and intelligence training from years back. Your job is to "monitor" the U.S. You have several sources of information. One is a secretary high-up in the FBI. One is a CIA contract agent who has a drug addiction you feed. Your job is to identify individuals, if any, who have been tracked by the FBI or by the CIA, but who is basically harmless.

Excuse me, Jon. Let me say a few words about possible version.

European intelligence started to monitor Oswald in 1959-1962 on his way to USSR or on his way back to USA. And using pro-Communist network they continued to keep the contact in 1962-1963. I think that's why FBI disturbed Oswalds in 1963.

Edited by Vitali Zhuk

I think Oswald answered to most of this questions in his interview in August 1963:

When, in this speech and in his Ed Butler radio interview, Oswald mispronounces words and then recalls their proper pronunciations, or makes slips such as the grand gaffe of saying he was under the protection of the State Department in Russia (which he immediately corrects), he reveals that he is misreading texts that he has rotely memorized. Signifying - to my perception - that he is not what he says he is. But what is he really, and why is he claiming to be other?

Edited by David Andrews

Agree David. Vitali - do you imagine that Oswald was a true believer that found his own way to The USSR and then was noticed by KGB without there having been any previous connections between Oswald and US intelligence agencies? That Oswald was not a part of a false defector program?

Agree David. Vitali - do you imagine that Oswald was a true believer that found his own way to The USSR and then was noticed by KGB without there having been any previous connections between Oswald and US intelligence agencies? That Oswald was not a part of a false defector program?

In 1963 it was better for CIA to kill LHO and get discussion that CIA assassinated JFK rather then

to keep LHO alive and get discussion to start or not to start nuclear war against USSR.

May be Jack Ruby was near the truth when he said "I didn't want Mrs. Kennedy to come back to trial". It mean "I didn't want America to come back to trial for LHO". In this case LHO was not guilty. I'm not sure but it is logical conclusion.

It is possible that US Intellegence had a defector program and LHO was involved.

It is possible that European Intellegence was also involved in this program.

In this case we can say a defector program was started much earlier, possible in 1955-1957.

This is interesting http://www.maryferrell.org/showDoc.html?docId=109805&search=Draft_Study#relPageId=12&tab=page

Edited by Vitali Zhuk

Vitali,

You say intelligence agencies in Europe began monitoring Oswald in 1959, if I'm not wrong.

What other intelligence agencies might have been monitoring Oswald during the same time period?

Hi, Jon!

Yes. It is possible that US Int., EU Int. and SU Int. began monitoring Oswald in 1959.

That's why it was very difficult to exploit LHO by any other intelligence.

But it is more possible that CIA had no such program for Oswald. CIA was searching persons like Oswald

http://www.maryferrell.org/showDoc.html?docId=109805&search=Draft_Study#relPageId=5&tab=page

Edited by Vitali Zhuk

• 1 month later...

I think of 2 names. Both hated black people and both could be related to the "other" film.

H.L. Hunt, who at the time was the wealthiest man in the world. I think he could have

delegated and paid well to some shooters to kill Kennedy. And since he couldn't be there in

Dealey Plaza, he had a professional film made of it. Where the cameraman was, I don't know.

Hunt was a rabid John Bircher.

The other name is Howard Hughes. He despised black people. He was close to Maheu,

a somewhat shady character, and he could pay well for the Assassination. Having to have

been in the film industry, Hughes might have known a good cameraman who would film JFK

in Dealey Plaza. Apparently, there was no soundtrack to the film. I don't know why. We

could not hear the shots.

Maheu - Howard Hughes' alter ego

PH2008080503240.jpg

Kathy C

I think Oswald answered to most of this questions in his interview in August 1963:

"When, in this speech and in his Ed Butler radio interview, Oswald mispronounces words and then recalls their proper pronunciations, or makes slips such as the grand gaffe of saying he was under the protection of the State Department in Russia (which he immediately corrects), he reveals that he is misreading texts that he has rotely memorized. Signifying - to my perception - that he is not what he says he is. But what is he really, and why is he claiming to be other? "

In any event, the young man speaking here is not an idiot - or a loner or a loser. It takes a certain level of intelligence to act in this way.

Another example, in my opinion, why the lone-nut cover story falls flat on it's face.

Edited by Peter McGuire