The Education Forum

TOWNER FILM TO SOON BE RELEASED BY SIXTH FLOOR MUSEUM !

Thanks Mark...

I haven't proven anything... Obviously you don't pay very much attention to what you read or you don't bother to read what I've posted over the last 15 years.

Exposing yourself as the Lone Nutter you obviously are puts things into perspective. :up

We are all so sorry that H&L is simply too difficult for you to follow. That you give up instead of trying is also indicative of the caliber of person you are. Why not just say you don't understand it rather than take the grade school approach of attacking that which you are hopelessly confused about...

We are done Mark. Your tactics are transparent and you simply don't have the chops to keep up. This has nothing to do with the Tea Party - which I am confident you locked in goose-step with as well as your hoping, with the help of the Kochs, they continue to destroy what little is left of democracy in this country.

Your replies show me and all how truly lost you are. "we are not at war" with those who would have us all believe that Oswald alone killed JFK. We are not at war with those who would continue to strip our rights to know the truth about these historical disasters while continuing to hide and destroy the record to the contrary.

C'mon GM/Dunkel... we see you lurking about... write me one of those secret emails where you get to say what you really think instead of regurgitating the company line.

Explain to the herds that the WCR itself was the product of selective editing - that which they wanted to hide was either hidden or discovered in the process of being hidden.

It doesn't matter anyway... honey boo-boo is coming on and the herds can't miss an episode.

Cadigantestimonychanged.jpg

Edited by David Josephs