The Education Forum

Who supports/promotes the shills?

I'm not sure what your intent is/was, but it seems as if you were trying to get VB's publisher to use your review of his book instead [of] Mantik's.

That thought never crossed my mind, Ken. To think that a major publisher like W.W. Norton would even consider (for a second) using a review blurb written by some nobody in Indiana named David V.P. is laughable.

I can just envision somebody picking up VB's "Four Days" book in a book store and seeing a blurb written by me on the back cover....

"Who in the wide, wide world of sports is David Von Pein? And why is a review by this nobody attached to a major book like Bugliosi's?"

:)

VB did not have THE HARD FACTS on his side,

You say such a thing because you have proven yourself on this forum to be a person who doesn't have the slightest idea what the words "Hard Facts" mean.

You didn't elaborate as to why you thought DiEugenio's review was overload while at the same time allowing VB hundreds of pages to sell his point of view.

Try reading the complete series. You'll get the general idea after about 15 pages or so....

jfk-archives.blogspot.com/dvp-vs-dieugenio-the-complete-series

Edited by David Von Pein

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not sure what your intent is/was, but it seems as if you were trying to get VB's publisher to use your review of his book instead on Mantik's.

That thought never crossed my mind, Ken. To think that a major publisher like Norton would have used a review blurb written by some nodody in Indiana named David V.P. is laughable.

I can just envision somebody picking up VB's "Four Days" book in a book store and seeing a blurb by me on the back cover....

"Who in the wide world of sports is David Von Pein? And why is a review by this nobody attached to a major book like Bugliosi's"

VB did not have THE HARD FACTS on his side,

You say such a thing because you have proven yourself on thjis forum to be a person who doesn't have the slightest idea what the words "Hard Facts" mean.

You didn't elaborate as to why you thought DiEugenio's review was overload while at the same time allowing VB hundreds of pages to sell his point of view.

Try reading the complete series. You'll get the general idea after about 15 pages or so....

jfk-archives.blogspot.com/dvp-vs-dieugenio-the-complete-series

"Who in the fu** is David Von Pein? And why is a review by this nobody attached to a major book like Bugliosi's" That can be said about most of the names linked to book reviews.

Try reading the complete series. You'll get the general idea after about 15 pages or so.... As I said, I read the links, that was enough. Some info you have on your site is useful, when it gets to your opinions, they're not worth anything. DiEugenio was basically correct, you are basically incorrect.

You say such a thing because you have proven yourself on thjis forum to be a person who doesn't have the slightest idea what the words "Hard Facts" mean. You say this just after I point out where you refer to the SBT as a 'hard fact'. I posted the definition of theory above and part of that definition does not include that 'theories are hard facts'. or did you miss that?

"You say such a thing because you have proven yourself on thjis forum to be a person who doesn't have the slightest idea what the words "Hard Facts" mean."

You always refer to "Hard Facts", but you seem reluctant to discuss the "Hard Fact" that, according to the medical evidence the WC decided to go with when they cooked up the SBT, the Magic Bullet had to travel a right to left course through JFK's neck that would have likely put this bullet in Greer's right armpit, not John Connally's.

As David Josephs is so fond of saying, "the evidence is the conspiracy".

You always refer to "Hard Facts", but you seem reluctant to discuss the "Hard Fact" that, according to the medical evidence the WC decided to go with when they cooked up the SBT, the Magic Bullet had to travel a right to left course through JFK's neck that would have likely put this bullet in Greer's right armpit, not John Connally's.

Absolutely the best comment on this topic I've ever read.