The Education Forum

Great interviews

So when will you post [an] interview where a JFK assassination researcher is interviewed?

As if Talbot and Bugliosi aren't "researchers". You're funny, Healy.

But maybe this one will suit your needs. I know all CTers love this guy. Right, DGH?....

Edited by David Von Pein

So when will you post [an] interview where a JFK assassination researcher is interviewed?

As if Talbot and Bugliosi aren't "researchers". You're funny, Healy.

But maybe this one will suit your needs. I know all CTers love this guy. Right, DGH?....

daBugliosi (perhaps Myers is) and you certainly aren't researchers! However, lone nut-LHO did it all by his lonesome preachers comes to mind.

BTW, having pro/anti 1964 WCR advocates debate is not, NOT an interview... Just focus on the topic son!

Edited by David G. Healy

Ya. Jesus. I am pretty sure this message board is loaded with spooks. There is nothing serious here. Every other post is some bullxxxx about aliens or some other outlandish crap. It's totally clear that lbj and Texas oil fascists used their contacts to get rid of him. And the whole govt covered it up. I just wanna know what's new to nail down more people and actions by these groups. All the rest of this stuff is garbage.

Ya. Jesus. I am pretty sure this message board is loaded with spooks. There is nothing serious here. Every other post is some bullxxxx about aliens or some other outlandish crap. It's totally clear that lbj and Texas oil fascists used their contacts to get rid of him. And the whole govt covered it up. I just wanna know what's new to nail down more people and actions by these groups. All the rest of this stuff is garbage.

I'm not sure what you're looking for, Russell. You seem to have figured everything out.

But I can assure you that many of us here are serious.

I, myself, was on the fence about LBJ's involvement until a few years ago, when I decided to try to figure out what actually happened on the plane after the shooting, and came to the realization LBJ had lied about it, and had roped others into going along with his lies.

This is discussed in great detail, here: http://www.patspeer.com/chapter-21-things-that-make-me-say-hmmm

Edited by Pat Speer