The Education Forum

Who was JFK?

I found out through Dan Alcorn and Pat Orr that Gore fully believed Kennedy had been killed by a conspiracy.

Wouldn't you say that most politicians in DC believe that or know it? They simply don't have the freedom of speech to say it.

Yes, and this is why I found it odd that John Kerry, as sitting Secretary of State, would say publicly that he believed the assassination was a conspiracy. Not only that, but he would finger the Cubans as part of a Communist conspiracy as the likely culprit, a little over a year before the US would announce its intent open diplomatic ties with Cuba.

John Kerry, as sitting Secretary of State, would say publicly that he believed the assassination was a conspiracy. Not only that, but he would finger the Cubans as part of a Communist conspiracy He at least took the position that it wasn't US politicians that did it. But also remember he ran for Pres and didn't make it.

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Peter McGuire writes:

"I have believed for a long time that this successful cover up is in the best interests of the United States. And while there is so much research that clearly shows why Kennedy was killed, the reason that he had to be killed has got to be something that would shock us all."

Close to the truth, I believe. I don't believe the cover-up is in the best interests of the United States, however. The cover-up is the foundation for modern-day distrust in the U.S. Government. I do believe some, such as Arlen Specter and LBJ, believed the cover-up was best for the U.S. I don't trust these individuals' judgment, however. The cover-up is an ongoing obstruction of justice.

Peter McGuire writes:

"I have believed for a long time that this successful cover up is in the best interests of the United States. And while there is so much research that clearly shows why Kennedy was killed, the reason that he had to be killed has got to be something that would shock us all."

Close to the truth, I believe. I don't believe the cover-up is in the best interests of the United States, however. The cover-up is the foundation for modern-day distrust in the U.S. Government. I do believe some, such as Arlen Specter and LBJ, believed the cover-up was best for the U.S. I don't trust these individuals' judgment, however. The cover-up is an ongoing obstruction of justice.

and LBJ, believed the cover-up was best for the U.S. Especially since it was to his benefit and covered his butt.

And then we have McCain who accidentally called the JFK assassination an 'intervention' in the 2008 debates. His dad was pretty high up in the Navy at the time...maybe he told him what really happened and why.

Wasn't that rich? Talk about a Freudian slip.

McCains' father was very high up in the Navy. In fact, he was an Admiral who was off the coast of Vietnam.

He was very much involved with the actual bombing and blockading of Indochina.

Look him up in William Shawcross' Sideshow.

Edited by James DiEugenio

Peter McGuire writes:

and LBJ, believed the cover-up was best for the U.S. Especially since it was to his benefit and covered his butt.

Very true Ken. He also, I believe, was led to believe that he was avoiding a war with the Soviet Union, since he was fed a story that they were involved.

Edited by Peter McGuire