The Education Forum

If Oswald Was Innocent....?

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

PS Davey never answered the question I submitted to him. Where did the list of 24 witnesses go, and why could the FBI not find it? Keep blowing smoke Davey I am about to demolish you again.

And keep pretending that George Applin is another member of your Liars Club (or was coerced into writing the affidavit below), Jimmy.

The more you keep rambling, the more you sound like a clone of Prof. James H. Fetzer.

Affidavit-Of-George-Applin-Jr.gif

Edited by David Von Pein

Why did Oswald go to the Texas Theater in the first place?

We know there are no stenographic tapes made of his detention. We only have a few pages of notes, from the hours upon hours of questions he submitted to.

DId Fritz ask him this question? Did he test him with questions like: Give me the directions to the theater from your rooming house? Had he ever been there before? What was the name of the film playing there? Why did he go to that particular theater?

These are all important questions, which to my knowledge have never been answered. Yet they are fundamental to the official story.

Here is another one: Who did Bernard Haire see going out the back, while Oswald was led out the front?

See, as McBride notes--you did read this book right Davey?--the first police dispatches about the theater were, "Have information a suspect just went in the Texas Theater on West Jefferson...Supposed to be hiding in the balcony." (ibid, p. 521) How did that info get there if Oswald was not in the balcony at all? Yet, as McBride notes, the homicide report on TIppit reads, "Suspect was later arrested in the balcony of the Texas Theater at 231 W. Jefferson." (ibid)

Haire of course saw the cops take a white male, about 25 with dark hair out the rear of the theater. Haire watched as the man was driven away in a squad car. Haire thought he saw Oswald being arrested. When Oliver Stone came to town to film his movie, he told the film crew that, hey they were wrong, Oswald went out the back. When the assistants showed him the pictures they based their depiction on, Haire said, "Well, then who did I see being taken out of the rear of the theater?" (ibid)

Edited by James DiEugenio

Now, comes the coup de grace. The Carl Mather incident. (ibid, pgs. 526-33)

Just six blocks south of Oswald's rooming house, was the El Chico fast food restaurant. This is where a mechanic named TF White saw a car with a man behaving furtively in the parking lot. He and his partner had heard the news of JFK's death. They heard all the squad cars with their horns on in the area. So they knew something was up.

His partner convinced White to go up to the car and look at the guy. He did. And he then wrote down the license plate number. The car then drove away, speeding. When he got home, he told his wife about it. Then on TV he saw Oswald's picture--and jumped out of his chair and said: this was the guy hiding in the car! No one interviewed White until local reporter Wes Wise heard of the story.

Wise tracked down the license plate number to Carl Mather. Mather worked for Collins Radio, a CIA proprietary company that did high level communications work for the Pentagon and the CIA. Colins supplied the ship the Rex with telecommunications equipment in violation of Kennedy's ban on the CIA outfitting Cuban exile ships with such stuff in 1963. The Rex worked out of JM Wave. They had also been awarded in 1963 with a large contract to build a transmitters system in Vietnam. Mather had been with the company for 21 years

Need I add that George DeMohrenschildt knew Admiral Bruton, a Collins VP, and met with him in October of 1962. He introduced Bruton's wife to Marina. And tried to get Oswald a job with the company.

But it now gets even better.

Mather and his spouse were very close friends with TIppit and his wife. And Mather said he visited the TIppit home on 11/22/63 at about 3:30. Wes Wise said that when he had dinner with the Mathers shortly after the assassination, Mather was so upset he could not even eat.

When Jim Douglass asked WIse to try and explain what had happened, Wise said "Well, you're aware of the idea of two Oswalds, I guess."

Before Davey goes spastic about Wise being a tinfoil nut, Wise ended up being the mayor of Dallas.

How good of a witness is Applin?

He later said Ruby was in the theater. Good going Davey. You sure can pick them.

PS The WC interviewed 2 of the 24 patrons.

Now, comes the coup de grace. The Carl Mather incident. (ibid, pgs. 526-33)

Just six blocks south of Oswald's rooming house, was the El Chico fast food restaurant. This is where a mechanic named TF White saw a car with a man behaving furtively in the parking lot. He and his partner had heard the news of JFK's death. They heard all the squad cars with their horns on in the area. So they knew something was up.

His partner convinced White to go up to the car and look at the guy. He did. And he then wrote down the license plate number. The car then drove away, speeding. When he got home, he told his wife about it. Then on TV he saw Oswald's picture--and jumped out of his chair and said: this was the guy hiding in the car! No one interviewed White until local reporter Wes Wise heard of the story.

Wise tracked down the license plate number to Carl Mather. Mather worked for Collins Radio, a CIA proprietary company that did high level communications work for the Pentagon and the CIA. Colins supplied the ship the Rex with telecommunications equipment in violation of Kennedy's ban on the CIA outfitting Cuban exile ships with such stuff in 1963. The Rex worked out of JM Wave. They had also been awarded in 1963 with a large contract to build a transmitters system in Vietnam. Mather had been with the company for 21 years

Need I add that George DeMohrenschildt knew Admiral Bruton, a Collins VP, and met with him in October of 1962. He introduced Bruton's wife to Marina. And tried to get Oswald a job with the company.

But it now gets even better.

Mather and his spouse were very close friends with TIppit and his wife. And Mather said he visited the TIppit home on 11/22/63 at about 3:30. Wes Wise said that when he had dinner with the Mathers shortly after the assassination, Mather was so upset he could not even eat.

When Jim Douglass asked WIse to try and explain what had happened, Wise said "Well, you're aware of the idea of two Oswalds, I guess."

Before Davey goes spastic about Wise being a tinfoil nut, Wise ended up being the mayor of Dallas.

Dear Jim,

How do we know for sure that "Mather and his spouse were very close friends with Tippit and his wife"?

Could you please source that statement with references to viewable documents, or is it just the opinion of another writer who didn't bother to source it?

Thanks,

--Tommy :sun

PS Fascinating if true!

The HSCA interviewed Mather informally. They found that the two couples had known each other for five years. That is what McBride sourced it to.

But Mather would not submit to a formal deposition. Even after Blakey offered him immunity. (Think about that one for a minute.)

Now, see if you find Mather in the WR.

The HSCA interviewed Mather informally. They found that the two couples had known each other for five years. That is what McBride sourced it to.

But Mather would not submit to a formal deposition. Even after Blakey offered him immunity. (Think about that one for a minute.)

Now, see if you find Mather in the WR.

Thanks, Jim.

My previous experience in trying to find and read specific HSCA documents on the Internet has been frustrating (if I remember correctly -- LOL).

Are there any HSCA documents about Mather's relationship with Tippit which are viewable / readable on the Internet?

Thanks again,

--Tommy :sun

How good of a witness is Applin?

He later said Ruby was in the theater.

Well, you claim Ruby knew Oswald. And you also claim that Ruby killed Oswald as part of a conspiracy.

So I guess nobody's perfect, huh?

Edited by David Von Pein

JAMES DiEUGENIO SAID:

PS The WC interviewed 2 of the 24 patrons.

DAVID VON PEIN SAID:

And I've already supplied ample information concerning one of those two Texas Theater patrons--George Applin. The other would be a Mr. John Gibson, who said this to the Warren Commission on April 8, 1964:

JOHN GIBSON -- "Oswald was standing in the aisle with a gun in his hand. .... He had this pistol in his hand."

[...]

JOSEPH BALL -- "Did you see any officer grab hold of Oswald?"

MR. GIBSON -- "Yes, sir."

MR. BALL -- "Which one can you describe where he was and what he did--just tell us in your own words what you saw him do?"

MR. GIBSON -- "Well, just like I guess you have heard this a lot of times--the gun misfired--it clicked and about the same time there was one police officer that positively had him."

MR. BALL -- "What do you mean--"had him"?"

MR. GIBSON -- "Well, I mean he grabbed ahold of him."

MR. BALL -- "Did he grab ahold of him before you heard the click or afterwards?"

MR. GIBSON -- "Gee, that's a question that's kind of hard to answer because I would say possibly seconds before or a second--maybe at the precise time the gun clicked. It happened pretty fast and like I say, I just went in to eat a hot dog for lunch and I wasn't expecting any of this."

[...]

MR. BALL -- "Did you hear anybody say anything?"

MR. GIBSON -- "Well, I heard the officers, but I don't remember what they said--I couldn't tell you if my life depended on it."

MR. BALL -- "Did you hear Oswald say anything?"

MR. GIBSON -- "No."

-----------

So, Gibson also heard the pistol "click". Just like Applin (with Applin using the word "snap" instead of "click"). And Gibson also saw the fight between Oswald and the policemen. And, of course, Gibson also testified that he saw a gun in Lee Harvey Oswald's hand in the theater.

Do you think Applin and Gibson were "planted" or "coerced" witnesses with respect to their similar testimony about seeing a man in the theater (Oswald) holding a gun and hearing that gun "snap" or "click" during the struggle with the police?

Edited by David Von Pein