The Education Forum

Author Evan Thomas & LAPD Officer Art Placentia Mangle RFK Killing

Who is Evan Thomas? And why is he so out to lunch?

Hasn't he read Noguchi's autopsy report? Hasn't he studied the audio tapes? Hasn't he...I give up.

The most interesting thing to me here is what happened to the three Kennedy brothers to survive WWII. JFK's killing has gotten major coverage. RFK's killing has gotten minor coverage. Teddy's actions on the island have gotten minimal coverage; really minimal.

John-John was murdered.

I'm not a fan of the Kennedys. Excepting John-John, they were flawed individuals.

OK, they were killed because they were flawed, so that the assassinations could be covered up. I buy this. How sad.

Who is Evan Thomas? And why is he so out to lunch?

Hasn't he read Noguchi's autopsy report? Hasn't he studied the audio tapes? Hasn't he...I give up.

The most interesting thing to me here is what happened to the three Kennedy brothers to survive WWII. JFK's killing has gotten major coverage. RFK's killing has gotten minor coverage. Teddy's actions on the island have gotten minimal coverage; really minimal.

John-John was murdered.

I'm not a fan of the Kennedys. Excepting John-John, they were flawed individuals.

Don't forget that Ted was in a small-plane crash but survived.

The most interesting thing to me here is what happened to the three Kennedy brothers to survive WWII.

Don't forget that Joe Jr. was killed on a mission piloting a plane that was to become a radio-controlled bomb. I remember a lot of people thought the idea of a remote controlled airplane in the 911 discussions to be "far out there" when in fact it's established technology (I'm just commenting on the belief about the technology not trying to start something 911 related).

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joseph_P._Kennedy,_Jr.