The Education Forum

A Question For Larry Hancock.

Larry,

Where do you think Lee Harvey Oswald (aka "Marina's husband" -- LOL) was at the time of the assassination?

Out on the front landing, or hovering on the ground floor / 2nd floor near a rear door?

Thanks,

--Tommy :sun

Edited by Thomas Graves

Twenty five years study and you've got me Tommy. I certainly don't believe he was on the sixth floor. I would go with somewhere on the ground floor, very possibly just inside the

doorways or moving towards them. I'm open to the point that he may have been in the entryway, hanging back but still wanting to see the President pass. Pure opinion of course

but I'm certainly not satisfied with the official story line on it.

Twenty five years study and you've got me Tommy. I certainly don't believe he was on the sixth floor. I would go with somewhere on the ground floor, very possibly just inside the

doorways or moving towards them. I'm open to the point that he may have been in the entryway, hanging back but still wanting to see the President pass. Pure opinion of course

but I'm certainly not satisfied with the official story line on it.

Thanks Larry.

The reason I ask is because I think I remember reading in SWHT that (when you wrote that book) you thought Oswald was waiting to meet someone by the rear door, or something like that.

--Tommy :sun

Edited by Thomas Graves

Aha, probably my bad writing skills. What I meant to say was that I thought the plan might well have been for him to sneak out the back way during all the excitement of the motorcade

and then meet his contacts at the Theater to head out of Dallas. That would mean he would have to hang inside to some extent but I certainly can see him at least wanting to take

a look at the President as he passed...Oswald was a curious guy, even when he was trying to project being "cool" and hard to impress.