The Education Forum

JFK'S ABNORMAL NECK CONDITION?

The Autopsy we are finally given states:

Skeletal System

Aside from the above described skull wounds there are no significant
gross skeletal abnormalities.

Were they looking at the same man as in this xray?

kennedy_xray%20-%20metal%20pieces%20and%

Edited by David Josephs

If you have the x-rays of JFK's neck, you might want to have a qualified physician examine them. Photon also claimed that JFK was suffering severe osteoporosis of the vertebrae of the neck, to the point he claimed that JFK's neck was "immobile" in 1955.

That is a great suggestion, along the lines of my thinking, but I plan to do something even better, Bob.

Instead of some "Panel of Qualified Pathologists" bought and sold by prof. Blakey (*), working under powerful pressure, I insist that this case must be solved by The People.

What I plan to do is join all the LinkedIn forums which are related to X-Rays, medical imaging, radiology, CT, etc. (there are many, some with 10s of thousands subscribers) and the responsibility of issuing an opinion falls on those professionals. As usual, hopefully my heroes -the top universities- will be involved with their best tools: open, collaborative science and peer-reviewing protocols.

-Ramon

(*) With the one honorable exception of somebody who has personal and professional integrity: Dr. Cyril Wecht.

ps: See a related post that I placed in several of those forums:

Optical-Densitometry-as-a-Service.png

Ramon,

I spent the day with David Mantik yesterday. He has 3 negatives of JFK's skull X-ray from the National Archives. As negatives, they can be projected. Please check for more information on how you might use them on my forum later today or tomorrow.