The Education Forum

Roy Lewis UPDATED

Robin Unger

Roy Lewis UPDATED

We know that Roy Lewis and Carl Jones can be seen standing on the TSBD steps together AFTER the assassination, they appear in both Allen and Willis photo's.

BUT was Roy Lewis standing on the TSBD steps as the motorcade went by at 12:30 PM ?

We can see from the Roy Lewis photo in Larry Sneed's "No More Silence" book that he was obviously NOT the black man seen on the steps in Altgens 6.

The black man seen in Altgens 6 was Carl Jones.

Image Credit: Tony Fratini

2w6gc20.jpg

Roy Lewis standing location as the motorcade passed by the TSBD ?

Roy+lewis.png

http://www.maryferrell.org/showDoc.html?docId=40392&search=cd706#relPageId=27&tab=page

List of the TSBD employees who were standing on the steps as the motorcade passed by.

2m80b2p.jpg

Edited by Robin Unger

Roy Lewis appeared at Judyth Baker's conference a few days ago, and both Judyth and members from the Oswald Innocence Campaign

stated that Roy Lewis WAS the black man seen on the steps in Altgens 6.

as the Roy Lewis photo from Larry Sneed's book shows us, Roy Lewis is obviously NOT the black man seen in Altgens 6

Edited by Robin Unger
text correction

A puzzling issue, indeed. Whoever of these two gentlemen stood at the front western corner of the doorway, he was a tall man sized 6 feet. This is my reading of this man's body height from a 3D model aligned to Wiegman's stills. He wore a light-coloured shirt. 

The man I was considering as the one standing at the front western corner could be the tall one seen in Willis' picture:

normal_willis08.jpg

Edited by Andrej Stancak

Larry Rivera podcast from Jan 10, 2016 , When shown the Altgens 6 photo Lewis say's " i don't see me there " Larry Rivera replies " it's a profile, it's a profile " then Lewis say's, " but why would i be looking that way, i should have been looking " and then Rivera interrupts him.

Lewis doesn't appear to know who the man standing behind him on 11/22/63 was ? looking at Altgen 6 he say's to Rivera " are you saying that's Lee Harvey Oswald, it may look like him " after Rivera keeps pushing, Lewis says " it looks like him.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UZOBn8wcIJU 

Actually, the stance and and the position of arms of this tall man in Willis (Carl Lewis) is very similar to what the man standing at the front western corner of the doorway in Wiegman's film shows.  So, Carl Lewis after all.

Larry Rivera may be in error in a number of other points. Larry claimed that Frazier stood in the lower east part of the steps whilst Frazier is consistently seen on the top landing, and he also testified to stand back there in the shadow. Larry also attributed Lovelady's identity to the man in a white shirt shielding his eyes with both arms (most likely Otis Williams), whilst we see Lovelady quite clearly in Wiegman's stills. 

Edited by Andrej Stancak

10 minutes ago, Andrej Stancak said:

Actually, the stance and and the position of arms of this tall man in Willis (Carl Lewis) is very similar to what the man standing at the front western corner of the doorway in Wiegman's film shows.  So, Carl Lewis after all.

Larry Rivera may be in error in a number of other points. Larry claimed that Frazier stood in the lower east part of the steps whilst Frazier is consistently seen on the top landing, and he also testified to stand back there in the shadow. Larry also attributed Lovelady's identity to the man in a white shirt shielding his eyes with both arms (most likely Otis Williams), whilst we see Lovelady quite clearly in Wiegman's stills. 

Yes, Rivera makes a lot of mistakes, In Altgens 6 Otis Williams is the man in the middle of the steps with his right arm up shielding his eyes

figure ( B )

16832.jpg

Elbow%252Bman.jpg