The Education Forum

Criminal prosecutions of those involved in rigging presidential election

Douglas Caddy

I estimate that the FBI and U.S. Intelligence Agencies are 85% complete in their investigations that the Russians not only influenced the 2016 presidential election but determined its outcome in favor of Trump. I also estimate that it is 100% certain that Trump, Flynn, Manafort and others will be implicated directly in coordinating with Putin rigging the election and as a result may face criminal prosecution. There will be an effort by FBI Director Comey and other honest officials in the Executive and Congressional branches of goverment to expose this criminality and an effort by U.S. Attorney General Sessions to use all means at his disposal to coverup these crimes of treason. I make this assessment based upon what I saw from the inside beginning on day one of the Watergate scandal.

http://www.msnbc.com/rachel-maddow/watch/magnitude-of-trump-adviser-flynn-s-russia-scandal-gains-clarity-874908739801?cid=sm_fb_maddow

Edited by Douglas Caddy

My assesssment of Comey is based upon a TV interview with a member of the House Intelligence Committee who is a Democrat. He said the only hope for the truth to come out lies with Comey. Comey played an ultra sophisticated role in the 2016 presidential election that might have been founded on his inside knowledge of Russian involvement then but not all of its ramifications until recently. Comey would realize that by suppressing the truth America in a few years would collapse from treason within.

2 hours ago, Douglas Caddy said:

My assesssment of Comey is based upon a TV interview with a member of the House Intelligence Committee who is a Democrat. He said the only hope for the truth to come out lies with Comey. Comey played an ultra sophisticated role in the 2016 presidential election that might have been founded on his inside knowledge of Russian involvement then but not all of its ramifications until recently. Comey would realize that by suppressing the truth America in a few years would collapse from treason within.

Comey paid a far greater role in the political assassination of Hillary Clinton than Putin/Assange.

So did vote-suppression expert Kris Kobach.

Comey and Kobach should both be prosecuted for violating the Hatch Act prohibition of pernicious political activity by a civil servant.