The Education Forum

JFK to 911 Everything Is A Rich Man's Trick

I've seen this, that old Englishman, particularly at the beginning, as I recall  does have some good historical context  and useful information but he is a bit daft. He says with certainty that there were, I think 7 assassins whose  intentions were to cut JFK's head completely. off. Well there goes the LN theory!  Ok, they failed to make the overkill. But as far as getting away scot free, I guess that was always pretty much in the bag.

I hope the guy takes his heart medicine (if he's still alive) because it is easy to get a bit overboard, when you're dealing with........Satan!

Edited by Kirk Gallaway

I almost turned this off at eight snipers then a few seconds later again regarding the party at Clint Murchison's.  The focus changed and is interesting regarding a bigger picture an hour in.

1 hour ago, Kirk Gallaway said:

aI've seen this, that old Englishman, particularly at the beginning, as I recall  does have some good historical context  and useful information but he is a bit daft. He says with certainty that there were, I think 7 assassins whose  intentions were to cut JFK's head completely. off. Well there goes the LN theory!  Ok, they failed to make the overkill. But as far as getting away scot free, I guess that was always pretty much in the bag.

I hope the guy takes his heart medicine (if he's still alive) because it is easy to get a bit overboard, when you're dealing with........Satan!

Kirk, your spoiling the end for me.  I was learning more about Bush - Harriman and much more.  I've never seen the skull and bones stuff quite that deep or better presented but there's probably a lot I've not seen on it.  I've not yet gotten to Satan.

Edited by Ron Bulman