The Education Forum

HARD CORE: Secret Society within the Deep State!

Thank God, there is at last, some brave men in Congress who are finally telling it like it is, and isn't it about time? And it all ads up. We're finally getting some idea of the nature of the Deep State in E-mails between FBI Peter Strzok and his girlfriend Lisa Page . We now know there's a "Secret Society" within the Deep State".   I can only imagine the God they pray to! Thank God we have a leader who's probably watching. IMO, He's the only thing keeping us from becoming N. Korea!

The FBI got rid of them, to throw the whole thing off on a few underlings. Yeah!,  but they got to get up pretty early in the morning to pull the wool over our eyes!
And  now we have an admission from an actual FBI agent!
A primer on this fast moving news story.

Edited by Kirk Gallaway

13 hours ago, Kirk Gallaway said:
Thank God, there is at last, some brave men in Congress who are finally telling it like it is, and isn't it about time? And it all ads up. We're finally getting some idea of the nature of the Deep State in E-mails between FBI Peter Strzok and his girlfriend Lisa Page . We now know there's a "Secret Society" within the Deep State".   I can only imagine the God they pray to! Thank God we have a leader who's probably watching. IMO, He's the only thing keeping us from becoming N. Korea!

The FBI got rid of them, to throw the whole thing off on a few underlings. Yeah!,  but they got to get up pretty early in the morning to pull the wool over our eyes!
And  now we have an admission from an actual FBI agent!
A primer on this fast moving news story.

Kirk,

With all due respect, I'm laughing so hard I'm rolling around on the floor. (And I'm sure Vladimir Putin is jumping for joy).

You aren't going full-on "Illuminati," are you?

LOL!

-- Tommy  :sun

Edited by Thomas Graves