The Education Forum

Ruth Martinez

Just curious if anyone has a picture of the Ruth or Ruth Ann Martinez whose name comes up in JFK assassination conversation from time to time? I was listening to an interview on YouTube with a guy who was proclaiming involvement with the mafia back during the assassination and a few years before that. Anyway, he's naming the assassination teams and locations he claims he had been told of by Mac Wallace  and she was one of them. I'm not sure if I had heard her name before, but what caught my attention was he then added that she may have been the girl in the polka dot dress at the RFK assassination. I'm a student of that assassination as well and was wanting to compare pics of her with the sketch drawn of the polka dot dress lady. I started to post this in the RFK forum but most of the posts there were several years old and her name is familiar to JFK assassination buffs as well. I googled her name but never could find a pic.Thanks in advance for any helpful info!

Is the link. And by no means am I supporting this guy as a witness or his statements. He says he had no part in the actual assassination aside from making fake secret service and CIA credentials. He says the information about the actual assassination was provided to him by Wallace. Even if his story is true or mostly true I question several things about the information he was provided. He was told that Harry Weatherford was a shooter from the rooftop as many have speculated but also says officer Roger Craig was with that rooftop team as well which I find hard to believe. His comment about Martinez possibly being the polka dot dress lady was really the thing that caught my attention. I was hoping to find a pic to see whether there was any resemblance to the sketch of the polka dot dress lady. I've heard the theories of Kathy Ainsworth or Shirin Khan being her but pics I've found of them just didn't look close enough to me to really lean in that direction for sure.

On 8/30/2018 at 11:02 AM, Jamey Flanagan said:

Is the link. And by no means am I supporting this guy as a witness or his statements. He says he had no part in the actual assassination aside from making fake secret service and CIA credentials. He says the information about the actual assassination was provided to him by Wallace. Even if his story is true or mostly true I question several things about the information he was provided. He was told that Harry Weatherford was a shooter from the rooftop as many have speculated but also says officer Roger Craig was with that rooftop team as well which I find hard to believe. His comment about Martinez possibly being the polka dot dress lady was really the thing that caught my attention. I was hoping to find a pic to see whether there was any resemblance to the sketch of the polka dot dress lady. I've heard the theories of Kathy Ainsworth or Shirin Khan being her but pics I've found of them just didn't look close enough to me to really lean in that direction for sure.

I’m about to stop listening about 45 minutes in. The reason - he knows more than he possibly could about Nov 21-22. He supplies many personal touches which make it sound believable.