The Education Forum

Entertaining video showing how some people will never accept any conspiracy

Cory Santos

This is a great video showing what I have earlier stated on this site, that is, some people refuse to accept a conspiracy no matter what the facts are.  I have a group of lawyers I have lunch with and this is usually how it goes after five minutes. 

Someone brings up JFK and ...

Edited by Cory Santos

Hello everybody,
Here is a great text showing what I have earlier stated on this site, that is, some people refuse to accept the truth, no matter what the facts are :

A psychiatrist was consulted by a patient with a very peculiar delusion. He was convinced that he was dead, and nothing could be done to dissuade him of this. The psychiatrist tried to reason with him. "Tell me", he said, "do dead men bleed ? " "No, of course not ! " cried the patient. "That is a stupid question ! " The psychiatrist pricked the man’s finger with a needle, and a drop of blood appeared. "And what do you conclude from that ? " asked the psychiatrist. The patient paused for a few seconds to examine the wound. "Obviously I was wrong", he murmured quietly. "Dead men do bleed…"

9 hours ago, François Carlier said:

Hello everybody,
Here is a great text showing what I have earlier stated on this site, that is, some people refuse to accept the truth, no matter what the facts are :

A psychiatrist was consulted by a patient with a very peculiar delusion. He was convinced that he was dead, and nothing could be done to dissuade him of this. The psychiatrist tried to reason with him. "Tell me", he said, "do dead men bleed ? " "No, of course not ! " cried the patient. "That is a stupid question ! " The psychiatrist pricked the man’s finger with a needle, and a drop of blood appeared. "And what do you conclude from that ? " asked the psychiatrist. The patient paused for a few seconds to examine the wound. "Obviously I was wrong", he murmured quietly. "Dead men do bleed…"

Admittedly funny.  :lol: