The Education Forum

John Barbour posted this on Facebook today

33 minutes ago, Ron Bulman said:

I had no problem ordering mine through the Donate link via PayPal.   After I entered the amount and hit next, a notes section became available right below the amount field.

This was posted on Facebook late yesterday:

We are surprised, happy, and humbled to report that we are SOLD OUT of issue 001 of "garrison.: The Journal of History & Deep Politics." If you ordered via PayPal today, your magazine has been packaged and will ship tomorrow (Thursday, April 11). For the few folks outside the U.S. I have e-mailed, yours are on reserve until I figure out shipping costs. If you still would like to have the magazine, we will have an E-VERSION available on PDF in a matter of days. Yes, it will be at a lower cost than the print version. Stay tuned for more on that! Thanks! You guys are the best!

11 hours ago, Ron Bulman said:

Ron:

Send an email to the address below and recount how you paid your $15 via Pay Pal and could not find the Note.

Then supply your mailing address.

midnightwriternews@gmail.com

Hope this works for you.

Doug

He emailed me saying I forgot to include an address.  I replied back.  It's on the way now thanks (said he was mailing them out this morning).  Thanks though.

Ron