The Education Forum

New book claims FBI knows who killed Hoffa

Douglas Caddy

I've posted this video in another thread.  It's an answer to the Frank Sheeran confession, not an endorsement, and it's a great catalog of the low-level Detroit lowlife circling like sharks around the Hoffa disappearance, plus a precis of Hoffa's Mob entanglements.  The killer that the article in Doug's post refers to is probably among them.  Worth the 90 minutes:

Edited by David Andrews

Guest Rich Pope
1 hour ago, David Andrews said:

I've posted this video in another thread.  It's an answer to the Frank Sheeran confession, not an endorsement, and it's a great catalog of the low-level Detroit lowlife circling like sharks around the Hoffa disappearance, plus a precis of Hoffa's Mob entanglements.  The killer that the article in Doug's post refers to is probably among them.  Worth the 90 minutes:

I saw an interview with a mobster who said, "They'll never find Hoffa.  Let's just say where he was buried is very wet."  I'm thinking Hoffa was dismembered and thrown into the ocean for the sharks to eat.  But it's his own fault.  When he got out of prison he was told to lay low and he didn't.  So, they had to wack him.

Shortly before my retirement I met with the FBI's political corruption unit about my knowledge of DPD involvement in drug trafficking. When I asked them towards the end of our lengthily meeting if they knew who killed Hoffa they responded they didn't care!

Guest Rich Pope
10 minutes ago, Evan Marshall said:

Shortly before my retirement I met with the FBI's political corruption unit about my knowledge of DPD involvement in drug trafficking. When I asked them towards the end of our lengthily meeting if they knew who killed Hoffa they responded they didn't care!

We know the mob killed Hoffa.  I guess if you want to get to the specific person, you're going to be facing the code of silence the mob adheres to.  So get ready for disappointment because if anyone tells you who did kill Hoffa, that's a death warrant right there.  Hoffa does implicate the mob in participating in the JFK assassination however.  Which would fit-in with this forum.

The Code Of Silence evaporated years ago and witness protection is full of made men who snitched out their fellow slugs.

Same for JFK. Frankly, Hoffa's death never interested me. He was a thug and we used to have serious problems in Detroit PD whenever the Teamsters were involved in demonstrations or strikes.

A force in history, though, backsliding from the cusp of pure achievement.  We could say the same, in measure, of JFK, RFK....

Who is Lou Reed? someone improbably carved into a library table when I was at NYU.

Everything you're not,  I carved back.

Edited by David Andrews

Guest Rich Pope
6 hours ago, Evan Marshall said:

The Code Of Silence evaporated years ago and witness protection is full of made men who snitched out their fellow slugs.

You're full of crap.  The witness protection program is a joke.  For example, when the riots in Ferguson, Missouri took place because of Michael Brown, one of the key witnesses went into witness protection for his testimony of what happened.  We knew within a week that he was in Kansas City, Missouri and what his exact location was.  We laughed at what a joke it was.  When I say, "we" I mean my friends in the DEA, the FBI and myself.  

Edited by Rich Pope

• 1 month later...

Actually, I was earlier today but no longer. The problem with some folks, like  the teflon don's buddy Sammy can't keep her mouths shut once they're in.Otherwise I agree to disagree based on first hand information I possess.