The Education Forum

The Roger Craig Story

Doug,

I have watched this interview, with Roger Craig, a few times over the yeas and  find him to be believable.  I have nothing to base this on other than his mannerisms.  He seemed very direct with his answers.  He did not hesitate.   He responded immediately to each question without having to think up an answer.  He just, matter-of-factly, told what he saw on that day, Nov. 22, 1963. 

On 1/3/2020 at 12:54 PM, Michael Clark said:
A side note regarding Glenn Carle. He responded to an email that I sent him, as follows...

———————

Greetings, My name is Michael Clark. I have had too much time on my hands of late and have been sucked into "research" of the JFK assassination. I recently watched "Two Men in Dallas", a 1976 video featuring Mark Lane and Dallas Police Officer Roger Craig. The narrator indicates that the interviewer is a "Lincoln Carle". Your name came up while reading some other unrelated articles and I was wondering if, by chance, you might be Glenn Lincoln Carle, and, by chance, the interviewer of officer Craig.

I hope my message finds you doing well .....

Regards,

Michael

—————-

Interesting.  Glenn Lincoln Carle is my name, but I am not the "Lincoln Carle" in the interview.  I have never heard of anyone else with two thirds of my name.  No relation.
Sorry.

Yours,

Glenn Carle