The Education Forum

Is anyone interested in Apollo missions...

Jack White

So Jack, have YOU actually read the book*? Are positive comments from people who haven’t read it welcome?

One thing that should be noted is that none of the contributors have degrees in applicable fields. The closest they come is Dr. Judy Wood an unemployed professor of mechanical engineering whose area of specialty is dental fillings and other applications for composite structures using organic and inorganic compounds. She and some of the other PhD’s who contributed to the book believe the towers were destroyed by a “Star Wars” bean. She also likened the structure of the towers which were 80 – 90% air and made from relatively small pieces some of which were factions of an inch thick and were bolted and welded together to a tree.

I’ve debated Fetzer, Austin and you on forums, I’ve exchanged e-mails with Austin and Griffin. I’ve read the works of Fetzer, Griffin, Reynolds, Wood, Rajter (another Holocaust denier BTW) and Firmage and seen your “photostudies” I can imagine what their and your contributions are like. I’ve been told by people whose opinion I respect that Peter Dale Scott did some excellent research in the past so hopefully his chapter is better than the quality of work previously demonstrated by most of the other contributors.

Oddly the book gets only 3 hits on Google one each from: the publisher, Library of Congress and ST911.

* Other than your own chapter of course.

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sid did you really think Cosgrove would have felt heat from the reletivelly small fire 22 floors indirectly below him or the steel weakening fires 24 floors below him on the opposite side of the of building? There was a lot of heat absorbing material between him and the fires.

A simple ‘yes’ or ‘no’ please. If so explain why, if not justify your apparent attempted hoodwinking of this forum.

and your lack of intellectual honesty.

Thats a no-no Craig BTW.

Uh excuse me? Jacks choice to ignore the emperical proof that his claim is false coupled with this statement that he will admit he is wrong when he is shown so and then FAILING to do so IS intellectual dishonesty.

The facts are the facts. Is it your contention that they can't be clearly stated?

Edited by Craig Lamson

Guest Stephen Turner

Thats a no-no Craig BTW.

Uh excuse me? Jacks choice to ignore the emperical proof that his claim is false coupled with this statement that he will admit he is wrong when he is shown so and then FAILING to do so IS intellectual dishonesty.

The facts are the facts. Is it your contention that they can't be clearly stated?

Accusing someone of a lack of honesty, intellectual or otherwise, is calling them a xxxx which, as you should be aware, is against Forum rules, please cease and desist from this practice. I have no desire to debate this with you. Steve.

Thats a no-no Craig BTW.

Accusing someone of a lack of honesty, intellectual or otherwise, is calling them a xxxx which, as you should be aware, is against Forum rules, please cease and desist from this practice. I have no desire to debate this with you. Steve.

There is a marked difference between accusing someone and there being actual proof. I have no desire to debate the obvious.

Edited by Craig Lamson

I believe I got the quoting fixed...

Thats a no-no Craig BTW.

Calling someone dishonest should not be against the rules when it is demonstratably true.

Jack has said he will admit when he is wrong, and has been shown to be wrong, and is now completely ignoring the thread even though he's been reminded over and over. Therefore Jack was dishonest when he said he would admit it if he was shown wrong.

He is also still displaying the "study" that was shown to be wrong on other sites including aulis.com. An honest researcher would remove or amend that.

Sid did you really think Cosgrove would have felt heat from the reletivelly small fire 22 floors indirectly below him or the steel weakening fires 24 floors below him on the opposite side of the of building? There was a lot of heat absorbing material between him and the fires.

A simple ‘yes’ or ‘no’ please. If so explain why, if not justify your apparent attempted hoodwinking of this forum.

No.

I don't thnk it likely.

As you say, the WTC-2 fires appear to have been small, localized and not very hot. Not sufficient to explain the unprecedented collapse of the entire building at virtual free-fall velocity.

That was my point. What's yours? (other than to demonstrate, yet again, that you have an inordinate amount of time and energy to argue in favour of the official account of the 9-11 mass murders)

I read on another related thread that you have been a very busy guy:

I’ve debated Fetzer, Austin and you on forums, I’ve exchanged e-mails with Austin and Griffin. I’ve read the works of Fetzer, Griffin, Reynolds, Wood, Rajter (another Holocaust denier BTW) and Firmage and seen your “photostudies”

Larry Silverstein, Frank Lowy, Rupert Murdoch, Michael Chertoff, Paul Wolfowitz, Richard Perle, Dick Cheney, Ari Fleisher, Dov Zakheim, Donald Rumsfeld, John Ashcroft, Condi Rice and all the rest of these good, well-meaning and peace-loving folk are indeed fortunate that there are 'volunteers' like you dotted around the world with so much time to invest on their behalf, arguing every point ad infinitum like barristers working for clients with bottomless pockets.

No.

I don't thnk it likely.

As you say, the WTC-2 fires appear to have been small, localized and not very hot. Not sufficient to explain the unprecedented collapse of the entire building at virtual free-fall velocity.

That was my point.

I find you continued dodging of the question amusing. I would think if you were confident about your position you would argue it without the smoke and mirrors. As I’ve pointed out twice already according to NIST the fires strong enough to weaken the thin floor trusses were 24 floors below Cosgrove on the opposite side of the building. Do you really think if that were true he should have felt the heat enough to complain about it to the 911 operator?

What's yours?
That you position is nonsense and there is a good chance you know this and knew it when you made the post that started this “debate”.
(other than to demonstrate, yet again, that you have an inordinate amount of time and energy to argue in favour of the official account of the 9-11 mass murders)

Recently you have been spending more time than I have it appears.

I read on another related thread that you have been a very busy guy:
I’ve debated Fetzer, Austin and you on forums, I’ve exchanged e-mails with Austin and Griffin. I’ve read the works of Fetzer, Griffin, Reynolds, Wood, Rajter (another Holocaust denier BTW) and Firmage and seen your “photostudies”

That has been over the course of the last several years

Larry Silverstein, Frank Lowy, Rupert Murdoch, Michael Chertoff, Paul Wolfowitz, Richard Perle, Dick Cheney, Ari Fleisher, Dov Zakheim, Donald Rumsfeld, John Ashcroft, Condi Rice and all the rest of these good, well-meaning and peace-loving folk are indeed fortunate that there are 'volunteers' like you dotted around the world with so much time to invest on their behalf, arguing every point ad infinitum like barristers working for clients with bottomless pockets.

I could say that OBL and Hitler etc must be lucky to have so many people like you to act as their apologists and be just as accurate (if not more so) than you were with the statement above. Another low blow.

I could say that OBL and Hitler etc must be lucky to have so many people like you to act as their apologists and be just as accurate (if not more so) than you were with the statement above. Another low blow.

Your bogeymen are dead, Len - kept alive these days in the popular consciousness mainly by the propaganda machine of those you slavishly support.

Yet some things are very much in evidence.

The military budget continues to go through the roof, civil liberties go out the window and the prospect of peace and prosperity in our times goes down the drain..

That's thanks, to a signifiacant extent, to the team I mentioned above and their allies, who are also regarded by many as prime suspects (among others) in the unsolved mass murder mystery aka 9-11.

Edited by Sid Walker

Your bogeymen are dead, Len - kept alive these days in the popular consciousness mainly by the propaganda machine of those you slavishly support.

The military budget continues to go through the roof, civil liberties go out the window and the prospect of peace and prosperity in our times goes down the drain..

That's thanks, to a signifiacant extent, to the team I mentioned above and their allies, who are also regarded by many as prime suspects (among others) in the unsolved mass murder mystery aka 9-11.

LOL, Got any conclusive evidence that OBL is dead? I’ve heard it theorized but haven’t

seen anything conclusive. Who is worse those who keep Hitler “alive these days in the popular consciousness” or apologists for his genocide? Who are the people you think I “slavishly support”

Your avoidance of the question asked of you is duly noted. I assume that’s because you don’t have a good answer.

“the team I mentioned above and their allies, who are also regarded by many as prime suspects (among others) in the unsolved mass murder mystery aka 9-11”

Millions of people think Elvis is still alive. Indeed it seems more people believe that than believe the towers were demolished with explosives. Even more believe God created heaven and earth in 6 days. A few years ago over 70% of Americans thought Bush was doing a good job. Just because a lot of people believe something to be true doesn’t make it so.

Thats a no-no Craig BTW.

Steve with all due respect I think you are misinterpreting the forum’s rules according to rule (iv) “The word “xxxx” is banned from use on the forum. “ this seems to indicate that only the word “xxxx” itself is forbidden. The rule could have been written “calling other members liars is forbidden” or words to that effect which would cover calling people “intellectually dishonest”

Rule (v) says “Members should take care over the accuracy of their postings.” If it seems a member is intentionally being inaccurate other members should be able to call them on it as long as they don’t violate any other rules in the process.

http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index.php?showtopic=2243

LOL, Got any conclusive evidence that OBL is dead? I’ve heard it theorized but haven’t

seen anything conclusive. Who is worse those who keep Hitler “alive these days in the popular consciousness” or apologists for his genocide? Who are the people you think I “slavishly support”

Your avoidance of the question asked of you is duly noted. I assume that’s because you don’t have a good answer.

“the team I mentioned above and their allies, who are also regarded by many as prime suspects (among others) in the unsolved mass murder mystery aka 9-11”

Millions of people think Elvis is still alive. Indeed it seems more people believe that than believe the towers were demolished with explosives. Even more believe God created heaven and earth in 6 days. A few years ago over 70% of Americans thought Bush was doing a good job. Just because a lot of people believe something to be true doesn’t make it so.

Len, I realize it's important to you to give the appearance of winning every argument you engage in. Your bonus points probably depend on it.

I do not accept I have avoided any of your questions - just the obvious logical traps you set from time to time.

I do not intend to banter with you. The substance of many threads had been tainted by the kind of deliberate silliness you introduce. I suspect this is a deliberate tactic. Not playing Len.

For me, at any rate, this is a serious topic - not something to use to stir up xenophobia, hatred and wars - then laugh about.

I'll post material about 9-11 as I please. If you want to reply, I can't stop you. I can stop myself engaging in a tedious, tit-for-tat exchange - and I shall.

o

Edited by Sid Walker