The Education Forum

Is anyone interested in Apollo missions...

Jack White

If you've not already read it, I heartily reccomend Danny Hopsicker's book "WELCOME TO TERRORLAND - Mohamed Atta & the 9-11 Cover-Up in Florida". This book provides, in my view, an important insight into the activities of Mohamed Atta in Florida prior to 9/11. There is enough information in it to raise serious questions about who Atta was really working for -- and after reading it I found it hard to buy into the Al Queda/foreign terrorist official version of events.

A good deal of Hopsicker's material is on his site. Can you highlight what you think his most compelling points are?

I also think it worth mentioning that Atta's connections to the so called "Hamburg cadre" from Hamburg, Germany are worth further pursuit in this regard. I say this in light of the fact that the principal individual involved in the Oklahoma bombing, Andre Strassmeir, was a German national working for German intelligence and the FBI.

You've made this claim before, can you document it?

Do your own reading and research, Len. I'm not your Google goofer...

No but you've made the claim twice (at least) it's YOUR not MY responsability to document YOUR claims. If you are ansure about this check John, Andy or the mods (note this is how things generally work even off this forum). I did some Googling and didn't find any thing pursuasive that Andreas Strassmeir was:

- "the principal individual involved in the Oklahoma bombing" - though he MAY have been involved or at least had foreknowledge

-"working for German intelligence and the FBI"

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Stephen Turner
Perhaps the CIA recruited those terrorists;

And that, for me at least, is the meat in this particular sandwich.

The CIA, with the blessing of central Goverment, encoraged the Mujahadeen uprising against the Soviets. They also helped to fund, arm and train said insurgents.

Many Mujahadeen later morphed into Al Quida, including Bin Laden, who many claim was angry with America's abandonment of Afganistan.

Were ties between US agents, and ex Mujahadeen fighters still in place 20 years later. How deeply penetrated were the Jihadist units, and who were they actually serving. In who's best interests did 911 occur.

All the rest is just window dressing, until we can answer the above questions you are dancing in the dark People.

Stephen scores a 'bingo'. I thnk Evan meant it in jest and you took it seriously...shows how far apart we on opposites sides of our respective consentual reality are.....there is only one reality, however.....IMO the side where the Emperor is 'butt naked' and has warts on his butt. Bin Laden was CIA...fact...if he still has some ties or some of his men still do - open question....I think yes, in part. Former head of Pakistani Intelligence was for all intents and purposes a CIA asset up to and through the events of 911 and had met with some of the 'terrorists' and passed them money and just happened to be in USA on 9-11...interesting the way the world works...especially to those who can't see naked Empires.

Another interesting possible connection.

Omar Sheikh, the man identified by the FBI as being one of the primary financiers of 911, probably worked for British intellegence during the early 90s. in his book, "In the line of fire" pevez Musharraf notes..."MI6 sent him to Kosovo to take part in the Jihad against Serbian aggression." He was/is also well conected to Pakistan's ISI, and appears to have history with the CIA.

Prior to the 911 attacks, the head of ISI, Mahmud Ahmed ordered Sheikh to wire $100,000 to Mohammed Atta, a report confirmed by the Director of the FBIs finacial crimes unit, Dennis Lormel. Mahmud maintained close relationships with the Taliban, Al Qaeda, and the Governments of Pakistan and the US. In fact he was in Washington the week of 911 for meetings at the Pentagon and NSC. He also recieved a present( a History of the American civil war) from non other than pre CIA, Porter Goss.

It's my theory that Osama Bin Laden (if he's still alive) is living safe and secure as a guest on the retirement estate of Mahmoud Ahmad in Pakistan. (Ahmad was "forced to retire" as head of ISI or Pakistani intelligence after his exposure as a 9/11 paymaster.) What safer place for OBL to be? The U.S. government won't touch Mahmoud Ahmad with a 10-foot pole, so surely it wouldn't bother a guest.

Guest David Guyatt
I not sure what this is supposed to prove even if true some tenants built a wooden platform in their space and spread selatin of the floor and...?

And... who are you Len?

Do be a sport and post a biography.

Preferably with documentation and citations. Then we'll all know the credibility of who we're talking to won't we.

There's a good chap.

David

We'll have to agree to disagree. I see the cartoon as apt and quite funny.

I agree that we'll have to agree to disagree.

Plus there's the over-the-top depiction of the troofer as ugly and demonstratively obnoxious.

I'll just add that creationist cartoonists are "good" at this too. The creationist is typically depicted as a nice cleancut-looking kid (with light hair), while the evolutionist arguing with him is typically a disgusting-looking oaf or nerd (with black or dark hair). This is simply heavy-handed hatred, designed to be passed on to the reader.

It's similar to how we kids always knew who to hate in Roy Rogers and Gene Autry Westerns, since the bad guys all had on black hats. (And often looked like Jack Elam, which actually made me like them. As for the good guys in white hats, how come they only kissed their horses?)

Guest David Guyatt
No but you've made the claim twice (at least) it's YOUR not MY responsability to document YOUR claims. If you are ansure about this check John, Andy or the mods (note this is how things generally work even off this forum). I did some Googling and didn't find any thing pursuasive that Andreas Strassmeir was:

- "the principal individual involved in the Oklahoma bombing" - though he MAY have been involved or at least had foreknowledge

:ph34r:

In most cases I would be quite happy to provide citations, documenation or further explicate a statement I've made where none of those are immediately available.

In most cases. Just not in your case. I have no wish to waste my time on you, Len. Sorry. No offence intended.

Meanwhile, what you can or can't find to be "persuasive", when your eyes are permanently sealed, is entirely your concern, old son.

David

:idea

In most cases I would be quite happy to provide citations, documenation or further explicate a statement I've made where none of those are immediately available.

In most cases. Just not in your case. I have no wish to waste my time on you, Len. Sorry. No offence intended.

Meanwhile, what you can or can't find to be "persuasive", when your eyes are permanently sealed, is entirely your concern, old son.

David

Congratulations David, I proudly award you the Alaric Shapely Lame Excuse Award. I went to elementary school with Alaric one day he told our teacher he hadn’t done his homework because his cat slept on his notebook and he didn’t want to wake it up.

Nice "scam" you got, make a wild claim without providing documentation or elaboration then when the person most likely to ask you to back it up does so, say you won’t because he is asking you.

No offense intended.

Guest David Guyatt
Do be a sport and post a biography.

Obviously you missed despite your painstaking research. My 'bio' is linked in my post signature

I'm easily confused Len, so please be patient with me, okay. I'm a bit of a techphobe and don't always find my way around as sprightly as I used to.

So, can you confirm that the below - which I just extracted from your post signature link as you suggested, is what you mean as your "Bio"??

Or am I, in my dotage, getting confused between a Bio -- which I always understood sets out in detail a persons professional and personal history (using narrative, in fact) -- as opposed to your linked member's "profile", which is well, a modern translation of the two words: "absolutely nothing".

Quote:

Personal Statement

Len Colby doesn't have a personal statement currently.

Personal Info

Len Colby

Age Unknown

Gender Not Set

Brazil

Birthday Unknown

Interests

No Information

Statistics

Unquote

Additionally, are you the Len Colby (Lenbraz) I referenced yesterday who used to like writing up critical reviews of obscure Brazilian films?

Just interested in the truth the same as you are, Len...

David

Guest David Guyatt

:ice

David

Congratulations David, I proudly award you the Alaric Shapely Lame Excuse Award. I went to elementary school with Alaric one day he told our teacher he hadn’t done his homework because his cat slept on his notebook and he didn’t want to wake it up.

Nice "scam" you got, make a wild claim without providing documentation or elaboration then when the person most likely to ask you to back it up does so, say you won’t because he is asking you.

No offense intended.

No offence taken, Len. I like you.

And I know I need to speak slowly for you...

So here goes: was that the elementary school you went to where they taught you intellectual somersaults and to close your eyes and whistle, rather than listen and absorb the reality of what people are saying?

I think it must be.

Most people, as I indicated, can ask me for citations, explanations/explications, and so forth and I will be happy to oblige them, where possible -- or explain why not, if I can't.

Just not YOU. Been there, done that, got the T shirt.

It's a waste of time, you see, my old pecker. The lights are on but no one's home.

Now can we get back to the question of your biography.

Ta.

David

Guest Gary Loughran

Hi David,

I think not dotage, just a little confused :ice

Len's [auto]biography can be found here Len's Biography which resides in the biographies section of the forum, where, in fact, nearly everyones biography can be viewed.

Bio's typically appear at the bottom each post made by a member, and can only be viewed when 'logged on' to the forum.

Hope this helps

Gary

see mine down there ¬

....................................V

Edited by Gary Loughran

Guest David Guyatt
Hi David,

I think not dotage, just a little confused :ice

Len's [auto]biography can be found here Len's Biography which resides in the biographies section of the forum, where, in fact, nearly everyones biography can be viewed.

Bio's typically appear at the bottom each post made by a member, and can only be viewed when 'logged on' to the forum.

Hope this helps

Gary

see mine down there ¬

....................................V

You're a champ, Gary. Thank you from this daft ol' b*gger.

Panic off Len.

I've been and seen - and blimey - what was I saying about T shirts...

David

No offence taken, Len. I like you.
And I know I need to speak slowly for you..
So here goes: was that the elementary school you went to where they taught you intellectual somersaults and to close your eyes and whistle, rather than listen and absorb the reality of what people are saying?
Most people, as I indicated, can ask me for citations, explanations/explications, and so forth and I will be happy to oblige them, where possible -- or explain why not, if I can't.

Just not YOU. Been there, done that, got the T shirt.

It's a waste of time, you see, my old pecker. The lights are on but no one's home.

So I guess insulting me is a sign of admiration, please spare me your sarcastic insinserity

Admit it, the real reason you fail to provide a citation is because you can't find anything reasonably authoritative.

EDIT formatting error fixed

Edited by Len Colby