The Education Forum

Is anyone interested in Apollo missions...

Jack White

btw, what the hell Space stuff is in Pensecola? aside: there's a SR-22 parked roght outside the frontdoor of the museum, at least there was 2 years ago...

I live in Florida. There is an air force station near Pensecola. It's known as the US capital of UFOs. People on the beach at night gather around to watch the lights in the sky.

Kathy

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest David Guyatt

In light of everything you've posted -- plus all the important information you haven't - I am even more convinced than ever that your man is passing a fake story.

No answer forthcoming on Bohringer.

No answer on your mate's knowledge of Atta and others.

No reasonable explanation of sans hands down trousers.

No reasonable explanation of why he sent a picture of someone else standing with trannies as proof of his presence. Ridiculous nonsense. Laughable even.

Holes in his story at every step.

It is little wonder that you don't want me to talk with him directly and are not prepared to provide reliable evidence of his identity and a verifiable picture -- as your little Humpty Dumpty Mohamed will almost certainly tumble from the wall if I do.

Your posts amount to yards of tiresome and deflective bullxxxx but most certainly do not amount to yards of meaningful evidence.

I cannot express myself fully enough to underline how little I admire you.

And what an utter waste of time it is conversing with you -- or treating you as a human being who is capable of openness, honesty and integrity.

So to hell with you. Now and in the future.

Actually Dave I already replied to you on these points, I’ll try and simplify my answers for you. My previous answers in “quotes”, my new replies preceded by double asterisks (**), you comments from previous posts in "bold and quotation marks"

In light of everything you've posted -- plus all the important information you haven't - I am even more convinced than ever that your man is passing a fake story.

No answer forthcoming on Bohringer.

Guyatt:“I am also mindful that your Mohamed was the best friend of Wolfgang Bohringer (not just a passing acquaintance mind you, but bosom buddies),”

Len: ”Let’s stick to “verifiable facts” shall we. If and when you come up with any evidence of that other than the word of a confessed and proven xxxx [that Wolfgang Bohringer and Arakji were friends] get back to us.”

** I’ll try and make it simple enough for you to understand. There is no evidence they knew each other.

No answer on your mate's knowledge of Atta and others.

”[it’s] Quite unlikely [that Arakji met Atta in Venice] Atta left Venice late December 2000 or early January 2001. Arakji says he only got there in February 2001. They went to different flight schools (albeit at the same airport).”

** I’ll try and make it simple enough for you to understand. Arakji didn’t arrive in Venice till well AFTER Atta left. Did you have any contact with the 7/7 bombers?

No reasonable explanation of sans hands down trousers.

”If and when you come up with any evidence [that a transvestite had his "hand stuffed down their pants"] other than the word of a confessed and proven xxxx get back to us.”

“Trying to rationally discuss anything with you seems to be a lost cause. As I’ve repeatedly pointed out Keller is a xxxx whose version of events keeps changing: Atta was some guy who slept on her and her boyfriend’s sofa, no it wasn’t Atta but some other guy named Mohamed who slept on their sofa, no, no, no it was Atta and he wasn’t just some guy who slept on her couch but he was her lover, no he was her lover but he wasn’t Atta, they met at the airport bar no, they met at the pizza place were she worked etc.”

** I’ll try and make it simple enough for you to understand. There is no reliable evidence a TV’s stuck his hands down the pants of any of the men Keller was with in Key West in late February 2001. Not even Keller said that ‘Mohamed ‘ took such a photo. Even IF such a photo was taken (by someone else) the one Arakji took could have been shortly before or after.

No reasonable explanation of why he sent a picture of someone else standing with trannies as proof of his presence. Ridiculous nonsense. Laughable even.

“The source of that claim is an admitted xxxx whose version of events even when she claimed Atta lived with her changed several times. That the photo is similar to one she described is evidence but not proof that his story is true

[…]

As I said it’s evidence not proof. Keller is a xxxx there is no reason to believe the incident happened exactly as she claimed it did.”

”Hopsicker should be able to verify whether or not the person in the photo was Peter Verhaaren. He said he was in contact with Marcus (Markus according to the FAA) Huber a Naples (FL) flight instructor who claims he knew him and his brother Stephan. He also seems to have looked into the brothers lives. He also probably could have verifiedis the TV’s were from Key West or not by making the 4 hour or so drive there from Venice and flashing the photo around (he had previously traveled about 4x the distance to interview Keller). If he had a photo in his possession of Peter, who Amanda says was there, being groped by Key West TV’s, in the same town and similar scenario to that described by Amanda that would be evidence, though not proof he was there on the night described. At the minimum it would show he was in contact with a friend of Keller’s Mohamed.

Can you prove your whereabouts on the night of February 22, 2001?”

Guyatt: “Whoops, sorry -- that would be him sending two pictures of his friend Peter to prove that he (the second Mohamed) was present, right.”

Len: "Two pictures of Peter (or one of Peter and another of his brother) plus the photos Hopsicker chose not to release. I’ve already explained a few times how the photos could serve as evidence he was there. If you don’t agree with those explanations perhaps you should say why rather than repeat yourself like a scratched record of a parrot with Tourette Syndrome.”

** Davie wanna cracker? I’ll try and make it simple enough for you to understand.. Hopsicker should have been able to verify that the person in the photo was Peter Verhaaren, and probably could have verified that the TV’s were from Key West. Sending Hopsicker an unpublished photo of Mr. Verhareen being pawed by TV’s from Key West would serve as evidence, (though not proof) he was present the night Keller said both men were “pawed by a TV from Key West”.

Holes in his story at every step.

Shall I make a list of the holes/contradictions in the Keller/Hopsicker fairy tale? How about all the factual errors you’ve made?

It is little wonder that you don't want me to talk with him directly and are not prepared to provide reliable evidence of his identity and a verifiable picture -- as your little Humpty Dumpty Mohamed will almost certainly tumble from the wall if I do.

** When and if you give me the contact info for your supposed source confirming Hopsicker’s Kiribati story I’ll ask Arakji if he wants me to give you his contact info.

As I told you, when you post copies of your photo ID’s here, I ask him for copies of his.

Your posts amount to yards of tiresome and deflective bullxxxx but most certainly do not amount to yards of meaningful evidence.

I cannot express myself fully enough to underline how little I admire you.

And what an utter waste of time it is conversing with you -- or treating you as a human being who is capable of openness, honesty and integrity.

So to hell with you. Now and in the future.

I love you too Davie, your cognitive abilities, commitments to open discussion and the truth are exceptional.

Mark and I have sharp ideological differences and he seems to have been particularly bothered that I challenged him to document a wild claim.

Scuse me?

What wild claim? If you're alluding to the Fisher/Ford issue, then I don't think there's anything wild about it.

Could a wealthy, influential and generous donor to the Republican Party influence and control a feeble-minded mediocrity like Ford, also from Michigan? More of a certainty than a wild claim, imo.

You do under the difference between 'could' and 'did'? You have been unable to produce any evidence he did.

You're in denial.

I agree that one of us is “in denial” regarding this matter. If you want to establish that it is me I suggest that (in the appropriate thread) you make a post summing up all the evidence you have that Fisher actually controlled Ford *rather than it simply was possible). As for Ford being “feeble minded” numerous sources indicate he finished in the top third or even top quarter of his class at Yale Law School, one of the top two law schools in the US.

Edited by Antti Hynonen

Mark and I have sharp ideological differences and he seems to have been particularly bothered that I challenged him to document a wild claim.

Scuse me?

What wild claim? If you're alluding to the Fisher/Ford issue, then I don't think there's anything wild about it.

Could a wealthy, influential and generous donor to the Republican Party influence and control a feeble-minded mediocrity like Ford, also from Michigan? More of a certainty than a wild claim, imo.

You do under the difference between 'could' and 'did'? You have been unable to produce any evidence he did.

You're in denial.

I agree that one of us is “in denial” regarding this matter. If you want to establish that it is me I suggest that (in the appropriate thread) you make a post summing up all the evidence you have that Fisher actually controlled Ford *rather than it simply was possible). As for Ford being “feeble minded” numerous sources indicate he finished in the top third or even top quarter of his class at Yale Law School, one of the top two law schools in the US.

http://www.google.com/search?q=GERALD+OR+J...r%22+class+yale

No dice, Len. I've decided to respond only to those who are rational and unbiased. You miss on both counts. In any case, your ridiculous pedantry reminds me of school age debates. Forget it.

Keep shilling---you might find a sucker.

Grassroots Organizers

Because grassroots activism is the

[...]

Oxford :: www.oxford911truth.bravehost.com/index.html //quote]

"(vi) Make sure your postings are relevant to the thread. Please start another thread if your comments do not belong to any existing threads."

Edited by Antti Hynonen

No dice, Len. I've decided to respond only to those who are rational and unbiased. You miss on both counts. In any case, your ridiculous pedantry reminds me of school age debates. Forget it.

Now that was a rather lame cop out. I don't at all find it surprising you chose not to reply on the other thread, where your in ability to make your case is plain for all to see.

http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index.ph...st&p=141641

Edited by Len Colby

Guest Stephen Turner

Offensive post (quoted here) deleted by moderator.

This is offensive Peter. Please do not post anything of this nature again. Final warning.

Edited by Antti Hynonen

Now that was a rather lame cop out. I don't at all find it surprising you chose not to reply on the other thread, where your in ability to make your case is plain for all to see.

http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index.ph...st&p=141641

Taunts won't tempt me, Len. Your MO has become very predictable.

Quite ironic that the person who wrote…

…is now complaining of taunting.

I further replied on the other thread, where this debate belongs.

Offensive post (quoted here) deleted by moderator.

This is offensive Peter. Please do not post anything of this nature again. Final warning.

It was of course offensive by design. Lemkin feels entitled to hurl the vilest of insults at people for simply disagreeing with his views.

Edited by Antti Hynonen

Well, until I know otherwise, I am going to assume that Jack has never inspected any piece of Apollo hardware, specifically the LM and LRV (as they often are involved in his photographic studies).