The Education Forum

Shirt-bunching experiments - Another good presentation from CDstuff1 on Youtube

15 hours ago, Micah Mileto said:

Can anyone list off any other experiments done with bunching of the clothing?

Excellent video, but I don't quite agree with the conclusion at the end. I think it's been shown that Kennedy and Connelly could've been hit by the same bullet if it came from one of the lower floors of the Dal-Tex building.

Concerning the back wound: Notice the wrinkles in the neck just below the hairline.

--> http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/zimmerman/frontmenu_i000003.jpg

I think the doctors are pulling and pushing Kennedy's skin to move the wound upwards. I did an experiment of my own and it showed that by doing so a spot in the back can be moved up to 5 centimeters closer to the base of the neck.

Edited by Mathias Baumann

Not sure where you are finding the alignment of the bodies. The 3D animation video project that John Orr and I have financed is the only accurate recreation of Dealey Plaza as it existed on 11/22/63 (Dale Myers model was a cartoon that distorted the size and spacial relationships of the bodies to support the SBT). We used laser-scan and photogrammetry and match-moving technology. We scanned the extant photos, exact replica of the presidential limo, the street and buildings comprising Dealey Plaza -- even taking into account that Elm Street was paved several times since 1963 so it is several centimeters higher.  

we tested the bullet trajectories from the TSBD sixth floor using both the correct and incorrect back wound locations alleged by the WC and HSCA.  The 3D model establishes that if the bullet had passed through JFK and JBC, Connally would have been circumsized by the bullet. there is no such record of such an injury.

While the model can be used to test any shooting trajectory in Dealey Plaza, we only analyzed the SBT trajectory due to financing constraints.

Anyone interested in viewing the 3D model can contact John Orr or me for a demonstration.  

1 hour ago, Lawrence Schnapf said:

Not sure where you are finding the alignment of the bodies. The 3D animation video project that John Orr and I have financed is the only accurate recreation of Dealey Plaza as it existed on 11/22/63 (Dale Myers model was a cartoon that distorted the size and spacial relationships of the bodies to support the SBT). We used laser-scan and photogrammetry and match-moving technology. We scanned the extant photos, exact replica of the presidential limo, the street and buildings comprising Dealey Plaza -- even taking into account that Elm Street was paved several times since 1963 so it is several centimeters higher.  

we tested the bullet trajectories from the TSBD sixth floor using both the correct and incorrect back wound locations alleged by the WC and HSCA.  The 3D model establishes that if the bullet had passed through JFK and JBC, Connally would have been circumsized by the bullet. there is no such record of such an injury.

While the model can be used to test any shooting trajectory in Dealey Plaza, we only analyzed the SBT trajectory due to financing constraints.

Anyone interested in viewing the 3D model can contact John Orr or me for a demonstration.  

That sounds like Nobel-prize-level stuff. When will all the data be released to the public?

• 3 weeks later...

Angelos Leiloglou is claiming that he can scientifically disprove the single bullet theory once and for all. If this is true, why isn't there more hype? The demo shown at the 2017 mock trial looked promising, with the Zapruder film fading over the 3D model.

Edited by Micah Mileto

2 hours ago, Micah Mileto said:

Angelos Leiloglou is claiming that he can scientifically disprove the single bullet theory once and for all. If this is true, why isn't there more hype? The demo shown at the 2017 mock trial looked promising, with the Zapruder film fading over the 3D model.

I think people may be expecting this to be a dud, just like all of the other false positives, e.g. Acoustics, Malcolm Wallace fingerprint, etc.