The Education Forum

6th Floor Museum at Dealey Plaza Promotes Litwin's Disinformation

I was surprised and disappointed to see the WCR disinformation that was being promoted (and sold) in Dealey Plaza when I visited for the first time in December of 2019.

The bookstore across the street from the TSBD wasn't selling any of the accurate histories of the JFK assassination by Mark Lane, Garrison, DiEugenio, et.al.  Instead, they were selling the WCR propaganda written by Posner, Bugliosisi, et.al.

Now I notice that Fred Litwin's JFKA disinformation is also being listed by the 6th Floor Museum in the TSBD.

Who are the clowns running the Dealey Plaza tourism exhibits?

Fred Litwin | The Sixth Floor Museum at Dealey PlazaThe Sixth Floor Museum at Dealey Plaza (jfk.org)

29 minutes ago, W. Niederhut said:

I was surprised and disappointed to see the WCR disinformation that was being promoted (and sold) in Dealey Plaza when I visited for the first time in December of 2019.

The bookstore across the street from the TSBD wasn't selling any of the accurate histories of the JFK assassination by Mark Lane, Garrison, DiEugenio, et.al.  Instead, they were selling the WCR propaganda written by Posner, Bugliosisi, et.al.

Now I notice that Fred Litwin's JFKA disinformation is also being listed by the 6th Floor Museum in the TSBD.

Who are the clowns running the Dealey Plaza tourism exhibits?

Fred Litwin | The Sixth Floor Museum at Dealey PlazaThe Sixth Floor Museum at Dealey Plaza (jfk.org)

The same ones who have been running it from the start.  A CIA agent was an advisor in it's creation, I can't remember his name at the moment.  I think Jim D mentioned him in the last few weeks.

Remember,  Cabell and Cabell were involved in 1963, bush jr lives in Highland Park these days.  His museum, however shallow is at SMU. 

Edited by Ron Bulman