The Education Forum

Does anyone have a link to the program that combined all the known assassination films?

I'm pretty sure it was Robert Groden that had combined them all together. The whole program was about the films and pictures taken of the assassination and it showed how much of the area was actually covered by camera in some form. And at the end of the program it showed video that was a combination of all the films taken there at that last leg of the parade route. Was wanting to see that again but couldn't find it by Googling it or searching on YouTube. Any help would would he appreciated! Thanks in advance!

3 hours ago, Jamey Flanagan said:

I'm pretty sure it was Robert Groden that had combined them all together. The whole program was about the films and pictures taken of the assassination and it showed how much of the area was actually covered by camera in some form. And at the end of the program it showed video that was a combination of all the films taken there at that last leg of the parade route. Was wanting to see that again but couldn't find it by Googling it or searching on YouTube. Any help would would he appreciated! Thanks in advance!

now THAT is a whole lotta' work for what might end up in the garbage heap. Until every DP/backyard film and photo is verified as *authentic* and *un-altered* by some certifying agency or body its a waste of time.

I tried to make that happen with Gary Mack (6th Floor Mausoleum) years ago, 20+ years ago in fact. Mack knew what that little project would/could mean... obviously, it never happened. I wonder why?

Frankly, over-the-years 1964 WCR believers have got more mileage out of the JFK photo/film controversy/controversies than WCR critics.

Films and photos are a nice diversion away from the case medical evidence, which is what willey-nutter's really fear.

The only person(s) I would trust re a film coordination project of that magnitude would be Jim Di, David Josephs, our own Chris and believe it or not, David Lifton with John Costella at the helm...

and if there was real money in it, ME.

Edited by David G. Healy

Oh, I totally agree that the authenticity of any photographic evidence in this case is deserving of the highest scrutiny! I recall seeing that particular program several times quite a few years ago though and I would like to see it again to give it that kinda scrutiny. Do you know the program I am talking about?

6 hours ago, David G. Healy said:

now THAT is a whole lotta' work for what might end up in the garbage heap. Until every DP/backyard film and photo is verified as *authentic* and *un-altered* by some certifying agency or body its a waste of time.

I tried to make that happen with Gary Mack (6th Floor Mausoleum) years ago, 20+ years ago in fact. Mack knew what that little project would/could mean... obviously, it never happened. I wonder why?

Frankly, over-the-years 1964 WCR believers have got more mileage out of the JFK photo/film controversy/controversies than WCR critics.

Films and photos are a nice diversion away from the case medical evidence, which is what willey-nutter's really fear.

The only person(s) I would trust re a film coordination project of that magnitude would be Jim Di, David Josephs, our own Chris and believe it or not, David Lifton with John Costella at the helm...

and if there was real money in it, ME.

Well, as a piece of collaborative work, it could be as important as anything you have done in your lives, as a documentary. 
i’d love to see it.