The Education Forum

CounterPunch Whiffs Again!

No matter how many times i correct these guys, they still stay at it.

Did Alec Cockburn fake his death?

And to think they published Jeff Morley twice.

https://kennedysandking.com/articles/counterpunch-whiffs-again

What will it take for journalists and the public to finally learn the truth about JFK's crucial decision in 1963 to get out of Vietnam, and the reversal of that decision after November 22, 1963?  It's a critical historical fact relating to JFK's assassination and the machinations of the U.S. military-industrial complex.

A similar question is, "What will it take for the public to finally learn the truth about our working relationship with Osama Bin Laden in Afghanistan, the Balkans, and beyond?

Most people seem to know that Brzezinski and the CIA trained and supported Bin Laden and his "Al Qaeda" mujaheddin in the Soviet Afghan War.

Fewer know about Bin Laden's involvement with the U.S. supported Izetbegovic government in Sarajevo during the Bosnian civil war, and with the KLA in Kosovo in the 1990s.

(Former U.S. War College staffer John Schindler wrote an interesting book on the subject called, Unholy Terror.)

Fewer still know that Bin Laden issued statements to journalists at Al Jazeera and in Pakistan shortly after 9/11 disavowing any involvement in the 9/11 op-- or that the video and audio tapes broadcast in the U.S. mainstream media, in which Bin Laden allegedly claimed responsibility for 9/11, were crude forgeries and mis-translations.

Sibel Edmonds, the former FBI translator, (fluent in Turkish, Farsi, and Azerbaijani) has also claimed that Bin Laden was still working for the CIA during and after 9/11.  (Classified Woman.)

Former FBI Director Robert Mueller later told Congress that the FBI "never found a single scrap of paper" linking Bin Laden to the 9/11 attacks.

And Dick Cheney told the 9/11 Commission that evidence linking Bin Laden to 9/11 had "never been forthcoming."

Edited by W. Niederhut

If you read this, I think Kennedy decided to get out of Vietnam before 1963.

https://kennedysandking.com/john-f-kennedy-reviews/john-newman-s-jfk-and-vietnam-2017-version

Thanks for that info about Bin Laden.  I can only study four cases at a time.  So I rely on others for that stuff.