The Education Forum

giljesus.com is now gil-jesus.com

I just wanted to let everyone know that I'm starting a new website dealing with the evidence. I couldn't get the old domain name because GoDaddy sold it to somebody in Indonesia and they're using it for online gambling. So I tried to get something close and hope people searching for the old site will find it. I just want people to be able to see the documents in full size when I present the evidence so for me a website seemed like they way to go. I'm just building it now so it probably won't be completed for a few weeks. You folks can check in from time to time.

Thanks

It's

www.gil-jesus.com

Thanks, Gil.  Many of us have appreciated for YEARS your exposes of the assassination of JFK and how it was plotted.

My favorite post of your is this.... just three minutes long, showing how the FBI lied about the witnesses to this assassination.  THANKS SO MUCH!

MEGATHANKS!

jim

Best of luck Gil.  I always liked your site.

So did the late Tom Rossley.  Who placed some of it on his site, which is still up.

12 hours ago, Jim Hargrove said:

Thanks, Gil.  Many of us have appreciated for YEARS your exposes of the assassination of JFK and how it was plotted.

My favorite post of your is this.... just three minutes long, showing how the FBI lied about the witnesses to this assassination.  THANKS SO MUCH!

MEGATHANKS!

jim

Thanks Jim. I'm planning on copying those videos onto the website as well.

6 hours ago, James DiEugenio said:

Best of luck Gil.  I always liked your site.

So did the late Tom Rossley.  Who placed some of it on his site, which is still up.

I added a memorial to him on the home page. He was a great friend.