The Education Forum

The Secret Service protected Kennedy before Dallas: rooftops guarded and other measures used

Makes one wonder WHAT was different about Dallas!  What individuals and entities had influence or direct control of all of the changes made to the protocols?  Who was removed from the normal procedures?  The plan has to go back all the way, which in my mind leads directly to LBJ.  It was HIS home state and he was known for controlling everything in his orbit.

5 hours ago, Richard Price said:

Makes one wonder WHAT was different about Dallas!  What individuals and entities had influence or direct control of all of the changes made to the protocols?  Who was removed from the normal procedures?  The plan has to go back all the way, which in my mind leads directly to LBJ.  It was HIS home state and he was known for controlling everything in his orbit.

Thanks! That is why I have continued to make these videos (and why I wrote several books). Dallas was decidedly different.

On 11/6/2021 at 4:25 AM, Vince Palamara said:

You have the difference right in front of you.

THE SHERIFF'S OFFICE.

As I recall, Dallas County Sheriff Bill Decker REFUSED to be involved in security for JFK's visit to Dallas.

Not sure how this refusal was allowed to stand...but we saw the results.