The Education Forum

No one asks this question of Paine or Marina

3 minutes ago, David Von Pein said:

Jack Ruby was in the office of a Mr. John W. Newnam at the Dallas Morning News building at precisely 12:30 PM CST on 11/22/63 AD. (Witnessed by Newnam. See his testimony below.)

https://www.jfk-assassination.net/russ/testimony/newnam.htm

So Ruby did not want to be at the motorcade based on his actions that day.     You admit that?

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, Cory Santos said:

So Ruby did not want to be at the motorcade based on his actions that day. You admit that?

Correct.

And so....?

What next?

Were Ruth Paine and Jack Ruby working in concert with each other on 11/22? Is that where you'd like to take this?

Edited by David Von Pein

14 minutes ago, Cory Santos said:

Why [didn't Ruby want to watch the motorcade]?

I haven't the foggiest idea. Nor do you. And you also don't have the slightest (provable) idea about why Ruth Hyde Paine decided not to go downtown to watch the Presidential motorcade either. (And you're not going to pretend you DO know, are you Cory?)

Reality Check....

Regardless of WHO you are (be it Ruth Paine or Jack Ruby), the fact that you did not go downtown to watch a Presidential parade is NOT proof of any wrong-doing or sinister behavior on the part of the person who failed to attend said parade.

Do you agree with my last statement or not, Cory?

Additional Note....

I still do think your initial question about Ruth, Marina, and the motorcade is a good question to ask Ruth. But it looks like you're trying to turn this thread into another "Let's Trash Mrs. Paine" bashfest. And, IMO, that's just wrong and totally unfair.

Edited by David Von Pein

Just now, David Von Pein said:

I haven't the foggiest idea. Nor do you. And you also don't have the slightest (provable) idea about why Ruth Hyde Paine decided not to go downtown to watch the Presidential motorcade either. (And you're not going to pretend you DO know, are you Cory?)

Reality Check....

Regardless of WHO you are (be it Ruth Paine or Jack Ruby), the fact that you did not go downtown to watch a Presidential parade is NOT proof of any wrong-doing or sinister behavior on the part of the person who failed to attend said parade.

Additional Note....

I still do think your initial question about Ruth, Marina, and the motorcade is a good question to ask Ruth. But it looks like you're trying to turn this thread into another "Let's Trash Mrs. Paine" bashfest. And, IMO, that's just wrong and totally unfair.

Ok the testimony you provided answers why Ruby was there or do you not believe that testimony? 

Do you believe the testimony you cited is credible and believable?

2 minutes ago, David Von Pein said:

Reality Check....

Additional Note....

What happened to the truth is unfair so I ask questions of both sides and demand the truth.   Let’s keep working on conclusions without accusations.   

3 minutes ago, David Von Pein said:

To place his regular ads in the paper to advertising his two nightclubs. That's why.

Why do you think he was there, Cory?

Ok so again was the testimony you cited regarding this credible and believable?  Do you accept it?

Edited by Cory Santos

This is very relevant.  I want to make sure he was not filing a missing dog report.   So why was he there?   We have established now that when Jack Ruby goes somewhere he has a purpose apparently just like when he is not somewhere there is a reason so let’s keep playing this game.

Edited by Cory Santos

12 minutes ago, Cory Santos said:

now, why was Ruby in the dpd Friday evening at the press conference?

As stated earlier, Ruby liked to be where the action was. And the DPD/City Hall was certainly the place with all the big "action" on Friday night, November 22nd. (I'm sure you'll agree with that.)

Perry, your witness.....

Edited by David Von Pein